Date.

Song For You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwIKJ-PM3DY&feature=related

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eun Kyung placed her violin into the case after the music lesson. Sung Yeol was admiring everything she taught the students. 

"Kamsahamnida Ms Kim!" The students bowed.

Eun Kyung smiled and waved goodbye. The students did the same and waved to Sung Yeol as well. 

"You taught them well," he complimented.

"Gomawo. They wanted to be musicians too."

"So what are you doing after this?" 

"Nothing, I'm really free," Eun Kyung shrugged.

"Let's go eat dinner," Sung Yeol offered, shyly.

Eun Kyung giggled at his cuteness. She would love to go dinner but she's not sure whether her father allows. Eun Kyung pulled her phone and started dialing her father's number. She began asking for permission while Sung Yeol flip through the music scores that was kept in the bookshelf.

"Let's go!" Eun Kyung slammed her phone close.

"H..He allowed?" Sung Yeol stuttered with excitement.

Eun Kyung giggled and nodded. I love her laughter, he smirked. The two of them walked back towards the car and begin their journey to a seaside restaurant. Eun Kyung admired beach the most. She loves the beach as much she loves music. She stretched her arm wide and rested them onto the wooden railing. Sung Yeol smiled as he watched her back. He sat there sipping cola from the glass. I want her to be mine one day, he nodded to himself. He walked to her side and place his arms on the wooden railing as well. The two of them watched the sun set.

"It's romantic isn't it?" Eun Kyung squint her eyes due to the rays.

"Mhm. Is it too bright for you? Come here," Sung Yeol place both of his hands in front of your eyes blocking the rays from entering.

"I'm fine, don't worry," Eun Kyung pulled his hands away.

"Sir, the dinner is served," the waiter tapped Sung Yeol's shoulder.

Sung Yeol reached for Eun Kyung's hand. Their touch sent tingles to their bodies. Sung Yeol turned bright red, while Eun Kyung looked away. Both of them walked down to their table as delicious food were stretched all over the table. Eun Kyung her lips in hunger while Sung Yeol's eyes started to twinkle. Sung Yeol slammed his cutleries down onto his plate. He can't stand it anymore. He wanted to be more than just friends with her. 

"Are you okay?" Eun Kyung place her hand on top of his.

"Do you know who place the roses on your locker?" Sung Yeol looked up.

"I told you-"

"I did." 

Eun Kyung's eyes widened with surprise and shock. She didn't expect this to happen at all.

"I like you. Ever since I knew your name, ever since I heard you play the piano, ever since today, I like you."

Eun Kyung was frozen in her seat. She does like him, but she doesn't know much about him. Eun Kyung hesitated before replying.

"Sung Yeol-ah, we just got to know each other. Why don't we hang out like normal friends do?" 

"Fine. As long as I get to spend time with you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DEAR TO THE FAN WHO THREW CHILLI PEPPER AT YESUNG,

I DON'T LIKE YOU. WHY YOU BULLY MY YESUNG ): HE IS MY 4TH BIAS IN SUJU YOU MONSTER. HE IS HOT WITHOUT A CHILLI PEPPER HITTING HIS EYE. WHAT IS THIS?! I DON'T LIKE UUUUUU. Kthx.