I was doing well until you came back.

Song For You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1992aBubnMY

------------------------------------------------------------------

A year past after the break up. Sooyoung and Taeyeon still bugged Eun Kyung with Sung Yeol's name. Instead of being angry, she gave them a faint smile. It happened everyday. Sungmin got worried seeing his senior struggle with the memories and studies.

"Noona, are you sure you can cope with rumours and studies?" Sungmin whispered in the library.

"Yes, I can do it," Eun Kyung grin.

Deep in her heart, she knew she will do it well.

A few weeks after that, 7 different coloured expensive cars' engine roared at Seoul Arts Academy. Girls began to squeal and shriek with happiness and excitement. Sooyoung and Taeyeon pulled Eun Kyung together with the crowd.

"IT'S INFINITE!" A year 1 shouted and the crowd started to go wild.

A red ferrari caught Eun Kyung's eyes. Her breathing became faster and her heart beats rapidly. She slowly back away from the crowd and her friends. It can't be him, she thought. The crowd's cheers and shouting faded away from her ears. Her eyes widened and she dropped her books with a thud. Sung Yeol got out from his car as he scan through the crowd.

"This is the school?" L asked amused with the crowd.

Sung Yeol nodded knowing his girl would be here.

"OPPA!" A girl who looks like a 19 year old came running into Sung Yeol's arms.

"Hello, honey," Sung Yeol kissed her forehead.

Eun Kyung stared in disbelief. Her friends met her eyes and mouthed "WTF". Eun Kyung knew she wasn't meant for him, but why does her heart feel like breaking again. She tripped onto someone's shoe and fell on her bum causing the whole crowd to turn and face her in unison. Curious, Infinite walked over to see the situation as well.

"Are you okay?" Woohyun held out his hand.

Eun Kyung nodded and got up by her own without Woohyun's help.

"I know you! You used to be Sung Yeol's girlfriend, right?" Woohyun pointed.

Eun Kyung looked down as Sung Yeol looked at her direction. I thought she graduated, his eyes widened. Eun Kyung grabbed her books and her bag and walked briskly to the rooftop. There she saw Sungmin sleeping on the bench. He waited long enough for his senior to arrive and teach him.

"Sungmin-ah, I'm here," Eun Kyung shook him.

"Ah Noona, what took you so long? I have an appointment right now. Urm, tomorrow I will be free! See you Noona!" Sungmin rubbed his eyes and headed towards the exit.

A few seconds after Sungmin left, the door knob turned and the door was opened by Sung Yeol. Eun Kyung didn't notice because she was busy with her song that was playing on her iPod. It is her, Sung Yeol smirk. Eun Kyung felt that someone was staring at her, she turned towards the door and there she saw Sung Yeol. She slowly pulled out her earphone without leaving her gaze.

"An..nyeong, Kim Eun Kyung," Sung Yeol smiled.

"Why are you... here?"

"I thought I need some air, but I see you're here, I should go."

"Wait! I don't mind really. Just come in and do your thing," Eun Kyung shrugged.

"Really? Then I should be doing this," Sung Yeol closed the door and approached her.

"Do what?"

"This."

Sung Yeol wrapped his arms around Eun Kyung as her head landed softly onto his chest. She missed his warm hug, she missed his forehead kiss, she missed everything about him. She wished she could turn back time when the break up will never happen at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANSWER THE POLL A.S.A.P !