They met.

Song For You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSAbUzmh46g

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ding dong~

"Passengers on the plane please put on your seat belt. We are landing soon," the stewardess spoke into the microphone.

A lady who was busy looking outside the window, daydreaming, came back to Earth and put on her seat belt. 

When finally the plane landed, the lady walked slowly to retrieve her luggage as everyone rushed. She pulled her luggage and walked to big space looking around the airport.

Home finally,  she thought to herself. After she got her passport chopped she decided to have a cup of tea while waiting for her chauffeur.

Meanwhile, a dark brown haired guy handed his man his luggage as he walked around the airport. When suddenly, she saw a female tripping onto her own shoe and landed into his hands.

"I'm sorry," she apologized as she tried to get up, brushing her pants.

 

"Sorry? I'll tell you what's sorry. BUMPING INTO SEOUL'S GREATEST MAN IS NOT SORRY!" Sung Yeol shouted in her face coldly.

"You've gotta be kidding me. Seoul's greatest man is the President," Eun Kyung gave him a warm smile before fixing her shades and pulled her luggage to the taxi stand.

Sung Yeol watched her leave with a burning heart. He scanned her body up and down. That girl is something, he thought. He ordered his man to take him home while breathing heavily. He wonders, who is that elegant yet smart-pants lady who just bumped into him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay Yay Yay ! A new fanfic. I <3 WRITE A STORY BUTTON. whoop whoop!