I did see him with few girls before but you're the still the prettiest girl among them

The Cold-hearted Man II [Slow update]

"Where were you?I was looking for you like mad this morning and you didn't even reply my text"

"Ahh sorry about that.I should have told you earlier.Something came up so I left early and my cell phone,I left it at home" Jae Bum explained.He comes to her house every Friday night for movies.It's a weekend routine for them.

"Why were you looking for me?" Jae Bum is getting ready with the popcorns.A must-have snack for them. "Uh what?Hmm,should I tell you about it?" Maddie hesitated.There is no way she's telling him that she went to Sehun's house especially the incident when he threw her on bed.He will get furious.Super furious.She needs to make up a plan,fast.

"Do you know the new boy from States?I heard bad things about him.I don't know if it's true or-"

"That means you should stay away from him.Isn't that obvious?" Jae Bum is lecturing as usual while stuffing the popcorns into his mouth.She better stop talking about this or else this lecture will keep going on till the next day.

Maddie walks to the fridge and opens it,expecting for delicious foods to be inside but there's only leftover pizzas,few apples,two slices of red velvet cake and a bottle of light coke. "Uh oh,what a bummer.I think my mom forgot to do grocery shopping yesterday" Maddie takes out everything from the fridge and slammed the fridge's door. 

"Do you want to order extra pizza?" Jae Bum takes out his cell phone,getting ready to call. "Nahh,I guess it's enough.I'm on diet after all" 

"What?" Jae Bum coughs and slaps his chest roughly. "Did I hear right?You,you're on diet?The heck,do you have fever?" Jae Bum touches Maddie's forehead and touch his.Checking her temperature. "Hmm,you look normal"

Maddie push Jae Bum's hand away and rolled her eyes. "Look,when a girl said she's on diet,that doesn't mean that she's sick,get it?"

Jae Bum scratches his head and make a 'I-don't-know' face. "Jeez,now I know why you still don't have a girlfriend.You're clueless about girls ain't you?".Jae Bum nods "Well,at least I know enough about you" Jae Bum smiles and winks at her.Aww,I wish I can have him forever!He's too cute to have a girlfriend.

They both walk to the living room and sit on the comfy couch,facing the 80 inch television her parents bought on the first day it was released. "So what should we watch today?" Jae Bum asked while looking over at some DVDs they have.

"Should we watch this one?" Jae Bum shows her a movie that she would sacrifice everything than watching it with him. "No!It has too many of scenes!" Maddie protested.She's not surprised though.Jae Bum enjoys watching action movies with little hardcore romance in it.But now that she knows that Sehun keeps magazines and stuffs under his bed,Jae Bum is really nothing compared to Sehun.

"Whatever.I'm watching this" Jae Bum ignores Maddie.He switches on the television and the DVD player,takes out the DVD and put it inside the DVD player. "Hey,I told you that I don't want to watch this movie!Let's watch something else!How about Madagascar?I haven't watch it yet!People said it's nice" 

"Shut up,I need to enjoy and relax my mind tonight.I've been under a lot of stress lately.Anyway,it's been a long time since I haven't get 'excited' " Jae Bum smirked naughtily.Oh yes,Maddie knows what's inside this boy's mind.ert.

"Whatever" Maddie rolled her eyes.She wish that the DVD is broken but much to her dismay,it's working perfectly.

Suddenly,her cell phone rings.She tells Jae Bum that she's going to answer it outside since it's very noisy inside.A very good excuse to get away from watching the movie.She looks at the screen to see who's calling and it's Sehun.Oh boy...

"What?"."Oh come on girl,why so fierce?" Sehun asked innocently.Probably forgot what he had done to her on that night.

"Sorry,just a little ed up here.What's the matter?" Maddie decided not to think about what happened last night.It's over and done.

"Just asking,did you talk to Simon today?He looked a little frustrated when I saw him this morning.Don't tell me that you asked him everything about what I told you last night?" There's fear in Sehun's voice.Is he actually scared?

"What?No,I won't dare asking him that!Are you nuts?" Sehun lets out a big sigh. "Really?I was hoping you would ask him that".

"Why?" Maddie is curious. "Honestly speaking,I'm not really sure with what I said about him.I heard it from others.I can't guarantee that what I said were all correct." Oh great,he should have told me earlier.Now I regretted having all bad thoughts about Simon.

"Why don't you ask him?" Sehun suggests. "Yeah right.What a good idea.I'll ask him and he probably gets angry and smack me in the face.The next day you'll see me with my black eyes and a bloody nose"

"Haha.I don't think he does that to girl though.Your imagination is so wild.I did see him with few girls before in clubs before but don't worry,you're still the prettiest girl among them".Okay,he can stop lying now.

"Look,I don't care kay?Bye!" Maddie hang up rudely. "Who called you?" Maddie is surprised and accidentally slips her cell phone from her hand.The cellphone hits the marble floor hard and the screen shatters into pieces.Just great,she can finally buy a new phone.

"How long have you been standing there?" Madie asked not looking at Jae Bum.She squats down to collect the broken screen on the floor.Ouch,.I cut my finger. "Hmm,from the beginning of your conversation I guess?"

Jae Bum comes closer and hold Maddie's arm.He pulls her up and look down at her bleeding finger. "Stop being dumb and come with me" Jae Bum sounds angry.Uh oh,this is not good.She follows him from behind and he takes out the aid kit from a cabinet.I know that he always come here since he was small but the fact that he knows where the aid kit amazes me.It took me a day to find this thing last time.

"Show me your finger" Jae Bum takes out a plaster and a bottle of antiseptic from the aid kit.He rubs the antiseptic on my finger and cover it with the plaster.The cut was not that deep or painful but he acts as if I a flower pot just hit my on top of my head.

Jae Bum stares at me and finally speaks "Something you want to tell me?" I shook my head nervously.

"Really?You know that we promised not to keep anything from each other even if would kill someone else?Do you remember that?" Maddie nods slowly.

"Well,maybe you're not ready yet.I'm sorry if I surprised you just now and about your phone,I'll buy a new one for you" Jae Bum pats my head. "Wow,look at the time.Time sure fly by fast when you're having fun.Jeez,I didn't get to see the 'exciting' part of the movie thanks to you!I'm leaving,see you tomorrow then.Don't forget to lock the door".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So,yesterday I was super tard bored and then i decided to talk with SimSimi,the ,lol.I asked her (she told me she's a girl,haha) whether she likes siwon and she replied Good Religous Idol.LOL,that really cracked me up!after that,i asked her,which one does she prefer between siwon and donghae and she answered Youngmin,LOL.i asked her which Youngmin even though i only know Youngmin from Boy Friend and she said Youngmin likes curry(?) wth?there's really no connection between us but i decided to keep on asking since i was bored to death.next,i asked her to choose between Simon,Sehun and Jae Bum and much to my dismay,she said she likes Kai.HAHAHHAHAH,i didn't expect that!i asked her "which kai are you talking about?exo-k kai?" and then she replied "He's the awesome drummer with awesome biceps.Oh la la~" Ghahahah,i didn't know that kai can play drum or is she just making it up?roflmao.after that,i asked her again to choose between sehun,simon and jae bum (its important since i need to know who is Maddie going to end up with.didn't know that the fate of my story will be on SimSimi's hand.hahaha) and she answered "Direction!Directioner forever!" Dafuq?LOL,why does One Direction suddenly came up?Next,i asked simsimi who's the most handsome man ever and i was surprised by the answer.she said Choi Siwon oppa and Choi Kyuhyun oppa.HAHAHAHAHA XD

okay so after that we end up getting married (idk what happened,lol) and she told me im the hottest (awh thanks).i asked 2PM Hottest and she told me all the members.i asked her who she likes the most and its Taec and Khunnie.i asked why and she replied "Because that is the logical answer" LOLOLOLOL,i feel bad for the other members.after,that i asked simsimi who does she likes the most in bigbang she answered Jessica Jung.seriously,she needs a medical check up.i told her that i hate Jessica and i was extremely happy with her answer "Yeah,ikr.she's terribly shallow and wannabe" trololololol.im speechless.i made her to choose between dalmatian,jj project and exo and she said SNSD is 9 plastics girl and she hates them,lawl.Anyway,let's stop with Simsimi.i had enough. -.-

 

MiyaChan: haha,i only know kai,sehun and baekhyun.the others i don't feel like knowing them,LOL.IKR!i remember their names but not their faces.ghahaha XD