What?You kissed her?

The Cold-hearted Man II [Slow update]

"How was your day?" mum asked,her eyes are focused on the road. "Hmm,everything's fine.I got a very odd med lecturer and there was this -" Maddie stops.Her mum looked at her and raised an eyebrow.  " what?" her mum asked.

"Uh no.I bumped into a person this morning.Yeah,that's it!" Maddie lied.How can she tells her mum that she met a freaking weird ert today in class.Her mum will probably freak out and send her to another university instead.She doesn't want that to happen.Going to this uni was her lifelong dream and she finally gets her dream to be real.She won't let a ert to crush her dream.That's too much.

Maddie went upstairs to her room and lay on her bad lazily.She reaches for her cellphone and saw 5 missed calls from Jae Bum.Just realized that she put her cell phone in silent mode in the car just now. "Gee,5 missed calls?What is wrong with him?" Maddie murmured softly.She went up from her bed and takes her towel and gets into the washroom instead of calling gets-worried-everytime Jae Bum.

                                                                                                  ***

"Argh,why isn't she picking up?" Jae Bum said annoyedly.He tried to call her again but it was a total failure.He gets irritated and decides to practice dancing at the studio he always goes down the block.He takes his headphone which was on his bed and went out from the house.There was nobody in the house.His dad is so busy and he rarely see him in the house.Jae Bum's mum passed away when he was 3.Growing up without his mum's love was painful but Maddie was the reason for him to stay strong.It was Maddie.

Jae Bum walks to the studio while holding his skateboard and earphones placed at both side of his ears.His eyes were so focused at his cell phone,still figuring out why Maddie hasn't call him back.Suddenly,he hits something ahead of him and dropped his phone on the floor.

"Sorry.I wasn't looking.You okay?".Ugh jeez,why does this guy has such a hard chest?What does it made of?Metal?Bricks?Jae Bum rubs his shoulder and looked up.

"Eh no.I was distracted too.Sorry" Jae Bum apologized and bowed.He took his cell phone and continue walking to the studio. "Wait a minute,why does he looks so familiar?" Jae Bum whispered softly.He turns his head around to get a glimpse of him but only see his back and broad shoulder covered with black leather jacket and his preppy blonde hair waxed in the most perfect hairstyle he ever seen.Jae Bum shrugs and put on his earphone.

                                                                                                     ***

"Why didn't you call me back?" Jae Bum asked for the millionth times.He's been asking the same question from this morning when he came to pick her up.She told him that she forgot but he just won't believe it. "Maddie Lee,you better tell me why didn't you call me back right now or I'll ignore you for the rest of my life and you're gonna regret it" Jae Bum starts to threatens.

"For god's sake Jae Bum!I told you that I fell asleep last night.Do it,ignore me for the rest of your life.I will be the most happiest person in the whole world" Maddie replied annoyed and leave him alone behind.Nope,it's not my fault.He went too far this time,I can't take it anymore.I love it when he worried about me,I really do but not up to this level.He acts like a total psycho just because I didn't call him back.What the heck?

I went to my locker and put the books that I'm not going to use inside and shut the metal door harshly.I saw Jae Bum on my way to the next class but he totally ignored my eyes.I can feel the anger inside me. "Fine then.This is what you want right?I don't think you can even last a day without talking to me.Let's see how long you can survive" Maddie whispered confidently.

I walk to my next class alone.It feels so weird without Jae Bum by my side.Maddie sighs "Why does the classroom has to be so far away?" she complained.

"Maddie?Are you going to your med class?" That husky voice echoes through my eardrums ily.Oh damn it,whose voice is that?Wait,did I heard my name just now?

Maddie turns to look whose voice is that and find the guy who she bumped into on her first day instead.Uh what's his name again?Was it Siwon?Eh wait no,that is her dad's best friend.The handsome ajusshi, Choi Siwon. Maddie's puzzled face is so obvious that she can't remember his name.Simon let out a small chuckle and smirked. 

"You don't remember my name do you?" Simon asked. "Uh I-I do!O-of course I-I remember.You t-told me be-before" Maddie stuttered and bit her lower lip anxiously.

"Okay then,what's my name?" Simon asked,trying to make her feel more anxious. "Ahh,it's-"

"Yah Park Simon!Why did you leave me alone?I've been looking for you from just now!" someone shouted from behind.Simon turned around to see who was it and see that ert-who-was-trying-to-flirt-with-me making his way to us.Oh damn it,not him again!But still,thanks to him,I remember what is his name.

The ert came and put his hand over Simon's broad shoulder. "Eh what are you doing here pretty?" the ert asked me casually as if I'm his gay friend or something.I rolled my eyes and decides to leave them.

"Eh wait,you haven't answer me yet" Simon insisted. "It's Simon sshi right?" Maddie replied and raised her eyebrow. "What about me?" Sehun asked and smiled ertly. "ert" Maddie replied coldly.Simon cracks up laughing while Sehun is standing there like an alien,surprised with the unexpected answer.

Simon was laughing loudly until tears start to  flow from his eyes.What's so funny anyway? "Omg,you're the first girl ever to call him that!" Simon explained.I can't take it,the way he laughs is too cute that I start to find myself laughing because of him.He wipes his eyes and turn to Sehun.

"That must've been a blown to your pride Mr.ert" Simon teased and wink his eyes at Sehun.Looking at Sehun's expression,I think I've gone too far.He does act like a ert but he never done anything bad to me.He looks harmless after all.My eyes met his and I put on a 'I'm sorry' expression.He replies with a cute smile "It's okay.I do act like a ert yesterday didn't I?I mean,who on earth kissed a girl when they just met for the first time?" Sehun explained.

"What?You kissed her?!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So,i was watching music bank last friday and while i was happily watching,they cut JJ Project's Bounce into half.I didn't even get to see my Jae Bum's shake his y for the 2nd time!!Argh,hate you kbs people.they also cut Dalmatian's performance and Simon didn't even rap in Baek Ji Young's Good Boy!WTH?IM SO PISSED >:(