I'll take good care of her.Don't worry

The Cold-hearted Man II [Slow update]

"Sup dude!Uh why are you wearing the same shirt as yesterday?" a guy friend of Jae Bum asked out of sudden.He has many guy friends actually but he always prefer to stick with me all day long.They always dance together.There's girls too but I think Jae Bum is too shy to talk to them.The female dancers always try their best to get closer or even saying hi to Jae Bum but he always pretends to be busy and ignores them.I have no idea what's on his mind.Sometimes I feel sorry to these poor girls

"Ahh,I-I was not at home last night" Jae Bum told the truth.Yeap,he wasn't at home. "Hmm,wait,you were away from home?Does that mean you two were together last night?" Jae Bum's friend asked curiously while pointing at both of us.My eyes got widen with that question.What?That sounds so wrong.

"Uhh,yeah.I guess so" Jae Bum said awkwardly and push my shoulder to his chest.I rolled my eyes and push myself away from him.Why do I feel so pissed off?He was with me last night and we were together but...

"Darrlingggg,my pretty lady,what's with the face?" Sehun came out of nowhere and place his arm on my shoulder.I shrugged off his arm. "None of your business" Maddie said coldly.

Sehun stops me from walking and whisper softly "Look,I'm just asking kay?You don't have to be so mad!" Sehun said and pouts like a baby.

"Fine,I'm sorry.Anyway,who's the girl you went out with yesterday?" Maddie asked curiously. "Ahh,she's um just a girl,nobody really.Ah darn it,I left my stuffs in my locker.I'll see ya in class later" Sehun lied and ran away.Maddie looked at him strangely when he runs downstairs.

"I told you.He's dangerous".Maddie turned her back and saw Simon standing right in front her.Wearing just a plain white tee,light blue jeans and a pair of worn-out black converse shoes.Dang,he looks like he's half- with that shirt on.Just take it off already!As Maddie is staring at him like a total psycho,her eyes gets widen as she spots something red on his pants.

"Wait,is that...blood?" Maddie pointed to the blood stain on Simon's pants.Simon raised his eyebrow and looked at where her finger is pointing to.He quickly rubs it with his left hand. "Ahh damn it!I think it was from that rusty metal pipe outside the cafeteria.I'm going to the washroom" Simon said and runs off.Okay,what was that?Before that was Sehun and now him?Am I that smelly?Jeez,I should have just shower if I know people would run away from me.

                                                                                                         ***

*Kringg* The bell rings.Finally,class is over.At least nobody noticed my-never-shower-body today.I'm going to shower straight when I gets home. "Hey,are you free tonight pretty?" Sehun asked. "Maybe,why?" Maddie asked halfheartedly.If he asks her out clubbing tonight,it will be a big no.She doesn't has to think twice.Maddie's not the type of girl who likes hanging out with her friends at night in some 18 years and above night clubs.If she got asked out,she'll use thousands of excuses.

"Hmm,how about coming to my house?We can study together.I don't understand a thing!That old fashionista,Mr Park keeps on blabbering about this pre-surgery process and I just don't get it!I know you're very good with this kind of stuff" Sehun explained. "Oh really?It's not that hard actually" Maddie boasted.

"Yeah,for you!Not me.Your parents are great doctors after all.I have no doctor's blood flowing such thing in my body or whatsoever." Sehun said.Oh please Sehun,that's too much. "Pretty please?" Sehun begged and make that puppy eyes he always does to me.Jeez,how does he knows that I can't resist that shiny-perfect-little eyes?Seriously.I wonder if he can reads peoples' mind. 

"Okay fine.I'm coming to your house tonight" Maddie gave up. "Yay!" Sehun squealed and jumps around in circle like a small boy will do if he gets free candy. "I'll pick you up tonight.Just text me your address later.I have to go now,bye" Sehun said quickly and go.He's just so full of energy.Maybe he gets it from the girls who always follow him around like a herd of owner-less sheep.Sehun is just ridiculously famous.He has the looks and the money and plus,I heard he's single.No wonder why the girls go gaga over him.

                                                                                                         ***

I texted Sehun my address half an hour ago.Did he got lost?I'm worried somehow.I told my parents that I'm going to his house after they got back from work.I told them slowly and clearly that I'm going to a normal-guy-friend's house because I don't want them to think that I'm going to mingle with a random dude from my college.

But guess what they reply, "Oh really?That's wonderful.You've been stuck here alone like a prisoner and I think it's really the time now you have a proper boyfriend.My god,I can't believe it,our only daughter has grown up beautifully" Maddie's mum sobbed and hug her father who was standing with an open mouth from just now.

Maddie had no idea that her mum will say that.What the heck is she thinking?Sehun as her boyfriend?Nah, that won't happen.She doesn't want Sehun's girls is the reason why she die early.They're not normal girls,they're more like 'The Nasties'.That's what Jae Bum and Maddie think about girls who act crazily and mindlessly whenever their 'so-called-husband' gets close to any girl or even has a girlfriend.In the end,the girl got bullied by The Nasties and mostly the poor girlfriends move to another school or state.That's how rough and harsh is The Nasties.She doesn't want to be a victim.She will never let herself gets bullied by them.

Suddenly,the house's bell rings.Maddie gets up from the couch and gets to the door.Yep,it's him.Dress in a white tee with a denim jacket and tight black plants.He raise his arm and wave,making a hi gesture.I reply back with a smile.

"I saw two cars outside.Is your parents inside?" Sehun asked.Maddie nods "Why?"

"Nah,I want to ask for their permission for letting their beautiful daughter to my house tonight.I have to act like a proper gentleman so they'll like me.Isn't that what all guys do nowadays?" Sehun explained.Jeez,what a liar.

"They knew.I told them already.Let's go" Maddie gets ready to go out from the house but Sehun enters himself into the house normally,insist to talk to her parents.

"Oh my,you must be...". "Sehun.Oh Sehun,ma'am" Sehun acts so nice suddenly.Maddie's mum reply him a smile and comes closer to him. "Oh god,I didn't know you'll look this...gorgeous and please,no need to be so formal.Just call me auntie" Maddie's mum said.Sehun nods obediently and make the most perfect smile ever.

"Sehun ah,can I ask you to do something?Will you please take good care of our Maddie?My husband and I are just so busy with work that we have no time to look for her.I know you're a trustable guy.She...she looks strong on the outside but actually she's weak and so fragile in the inside.I'm scared that something bad will happen to her.Can you do that for me?I know it's too much to ask since we only-"

"No,it's not a big deal.I don't have many friends actually,so having Maddie as my friend is really...something" Sehun cuts in. "Really?You sure?She can be a total brat sometimes,if you don't mind" Maddie's mum adds.

"Auntie,I'll take good care of her.You don't have to worry" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning:the next chapter will be terribly-ridiculously-dirty.oh well,not so dirtly actually.im showing another 'side' of sehun in the next update.honestly,i dont have nice time updating this chapter.i had no idea what to write and there's so less moments of JB and Simon and the next update will be totally about Sehun,again.roflmao.i have to say,among all chapters i did so far,i like JB's and Maddie's sleeping moments the most.just imagine if you wake up and find a totaly half- hot weirdo beside you.grrr,i will freak up but wish for him to not wake up.

MiyaChan: ikr,he's so so adorable!i like his flashy-shining-bunny-teeth the most!if you look at him properly,you notice that he has nice teeth.lol,so random!he's the definition of cute to me.hahha,im not that familiar about exo either but im trying my best to know them better.thanks for reading darling! :)

parkbomfan: hahah,me too!i mean dude,just imagine if you wake up and find JB sleeping next to you!LAWL.oh wait,i'll pee or probably in my pants if i wake up and see Simon lying beside me,ahhhhhhh.oh well,JB is truly cute!thanks for reading dear! :)

myungllane: haha.i see.now everybody thinks that JB is ruinning their bias list including me!when first time i saw him act in Dream High 2,i thought he's just a normal fine dude but when he debuts under JJ Project,i fell for him.gah,he's so cute to die for.he has the most perfect smile ever!gee,i also want JB to move into my house.who doesn't?haha.thanks for reading hunns :D