Your boyfriend just dragged you away

The Cold-hearted Man II [Slow update]

"Hey,what's wrong with you?" Maddie asked,quickly pulls her left hand from Jae Bum's tight grip.He's been holding her hand from just now and the red mark along her wrist  is so obvious now.People might think that she wanted to cut herself or something.

"You okay?" Jae Bum asked,avoiding her eyes. "Uh-huh I was until you dragged me to here,hold my hand tightly as if I was caught stealing you car" Maddie replied halfheartedly.

"S-Sorry about that.I didn't mean to.Is your hand okay?What happened just now?I was already inside the building until I turned around and you weren't beside me" Jae Bum asked curiously. "Oh that.I bumped into this dude" Maddie replied and make her way to the stairs nearby.

"Who's the dude?". "Oh god,Jae Bum.If I know him,I'll just tell you his name instead of calling him 'dude' right?" Maddie's getting annoyed with Jae Bum's pointless questions.He always acts like this whenever I talk about any guy.He will start acting like a big-old-grown-up lady and give me thousands of advice about dating guys.My mum doesn't even behave like him.So cautious and protective.

                                                                                                         ***

"Psst,did you see the new hot guy?" the girl who is sitting behind me whispered to her friend. "Omg,yeah!I did.He's like super ultra hot.Hotness overload!" her friend squealed like a bird who just saw a worm. "I heard that he's taking this class too." "Really?I'm so gonna fail this subject" the other girl replied.

How hot is he anyway?The girls have been talking about this 'new guy' from the moment I entered the class.Not just the girls,the boys too!Except Jae Bum of course,he never really care about this kind of crap.He's sitting beside me,reading a book written in english.Rich,smart and cute.Yup,that's what the girls described him as.For a moment,I thought I'm going to kidnap him and send him far far away from here.His face disturbs me,a lot.

"Okay students.Keep quiet.My name is Park Jin Young and I will be your lecturer for this subject and I want you all to concen-" "Sorry,I'm late!" a boy apologized while making his way to our so-stylish-lecturer.How old is he anyway?I think he looks better teaching fashions and designs instead of medical.

"Don't do that again.It's your first day and you're already late?Jeez,go take your seat" he said while pointing to the empty seats. "Yes sir" the boy replied short and choose to sit beside me.Out of all the empty seats,why here?!Mr Park begins teaching while my eyes are still staring at the boy who sits beside me.

He turned his head and smiles cutely.Oh no,not another smile-killer.Jae Bum alone is enough. "What's your name darling?" the boy asked and make the most ert smile I've ever seen.

Uh oh,I'm talking to a weird dude on my first day.What's with the darling anyway? "Do you know that it's rude to make a handsome boy like me to wait for you to answer my simple question that even a 2-year-old kid can answer within a second?" he replied ily and raised his eyebrow.Oh great,a ert who talks a lot is my new friend.Should I celebrate it?

"Uh it's Maddie.Maddie Lee" Maddie replied short and quickly turned her head to face her book instead. "Maddie huh?Sounds cute" he replied and comes closer to her ear. "I'm Sehun.Feel free to come to me whenever you feel lonely" Sehun whispered softly in her ear.It feels like cold breezing wind just got into her ear.He pull a few strands of her hair,kiss it softly and winked at her.Holy molly,I'm having goose bumps all over my body.I hold tight to Jae Bum's arm which makes him surprised and make that  are-you-okay's expression.I shook my head slowly and close my face with my two hands.I have no idea that my day will turn out like this.A dude just kissed my hair and winked at me.Somebody please get this ert outta here ASAP.I don't want to get stuck with him for the rest of the semester.Argh!

                                                                                           ***

Class finish sharp at 12.I took out my cell phone and dialed my mum's number.She promised to take me home this morning.I hope she remembers. *Beep,beep,beep* and she's not picking it up.I end up texting her after calling her for 5 times. "Aren't you going back with me?" Jae Bum suddenly popped out of nowhere. 

"Uh no.Mum promised to pick me up.Sorry" Maddie apologized. "Nah,it's okay.Will you be okay alone?" Jae Bum's another protective question. "Yah,I'm 20.I can take care of myself!" Maddie explained,tired of being treated like a big baby. 

"Okay,okay.Don't get angry.I'm leaving.Call me if anything happens.You,you still have my number don't you?" Okay,he's already crossing the line now. "Oh for my sake Im Jae Bum.I still have your number!In fact,it's on my speed dial list okay?Happy now?" Maddie screamed.

"Sorry.I already know that.I-I'm just scared if anything bad happens to you.You do know that I love you the most right?" Jae Bum said and does that puppy eyes again.Aww,I can't control myself whenever he does that face.I can't stand looking at it more than 2 seconds.I would totally surrender.I think my heart skips faster when he said that he loves me.Well,we both do love each other but not in a romantic way.

"Fine.I'm sorry too.Yeah,I love you too" Maddie said ignoring his puppy eyes.Jae Bum comes closer and pat her head and walks to his car.Whoa,that was really something.We really have to cut off this love-love stuffs.It sounds so weird.

I decided to sit on the stairs at the entrance of the building while waiting for my mum.I make myself comfortable until somebody tapped my shoulder lightly.Ah damn it.Is Jae Bum still here? I look up but saw the dude who I bumped into this morning instead of Jae Bum.I suddenly get myself up and face him.Oh god,he's beautiful.He's just so perfect.With that milky complexion,that perfectly-carved-jawline and that fats-melting-smile,I bet a girl will jump down from a building just to get his bloody attention.

"Um hey.You're the girl who hit me this morning right?" he asked.Oh plus that husky voice,a girl would totally do anything stupid to get his attention.Just his attention,not his body,not yet.

I nod awkwardly,avoiding his eyes.Dang,his dark brown eyes are like cutting my pity eyes through the cornea into two parts.Must.avoid.his.eyes. "Sorry about that,really.I wanted to apologies this morning but uh,your boyfriend just dragged you away so I had no chance" he replied.Oh there's no need to apologise.I'm happy to bump into you actually.

"Oh no.I-I'm fi-fine.Well,my f-forehead was red for a while b-but I'm totally fine now.By the way,h-he's not my boyfriend" Maddie stuttered.Damn it,he must have think that she's an idiot or some shy girl who can't talk properly. "Oh he's not?Sorry.I saw you two together all the time so I thought that he's your boy-" "No,no.He's just my best friend!" Maddie cuts in and looked away.

"Kay,I'll get going then" he said and waved her goodbye.I let out a deep sigh and fan my face before it turns red.Too hot.

"Eh wait,I haven't ask your name yet.You can call me Simon" Simon said and slipped his hands into his tight jeans's pocket. "Uh um it's Maddie."

"Hmm,Maddie.That name suits you.Bye Maddie" Simon said and leaves.Okay,what was that?!That names suits you?I think I should thank my parent later for giving me this name.Well,at least Maddie is so much better than Rose or maybe Orchids or probably Petunia.At the year when I was born,parents are fighting for flowers name to name their children.It doesn't make sense.Just imagine if you name your children with beautiful flowers' name and they behaved so badly they don't even deserved to get such a name.That would totally destroy their parents' heart.

"Maddie!" my mum's voice echoes.I turned around and saw her in her dark blue Cayenne Porsche. I smile at her and walk to the car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry if there's any error,this chap is super long and im just so lazy to read again.thanks for subscribing :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8gkotBTNYU&feature=player_embedded OMG,must watch my hubby simon's dancing to idk-what's-the-song called.lol

 

MiyaChan: whoa calm there girl.how's the story so far? :)

Paralovesuperjunior: KYAAAAAAAA!!do you like JB too? XD

rashiwon: ahhhhh,omg thanks!love you darling :) are you happy now that i finally use sehun?