Don't get too close to him.He's dangerous

The Cold-hearted Man II [Slow update]

"Yep,why?You jealous?" Sehun teased and elbowed Simon's belly playfully and wink at me.I just realized that I've been staring at Simon from just now.I'm dying to know his answer.Omg faster, just spill it out dude!Are you jealous or not?!

He looks at me and smiled weakly. "No way.Why would I be jealous?" Simon said softly still staring at me.Okay,what is this feeling I'm having right now?Why do I feel down all of sudden?It's not like I like him or something.He's just a dude that I bumped into on my first day!Damn it Maddie,snap out of it.He's nobody to you!

"Really?Kay then" Sehun replied short and put his hand over my shoulder. "Should we go now pretty?" Sehun asked,disturbing me from having thousands thoughts about Simon.I nod weakly and follow Sehun from behind.

The seat right next to me is empty.Jae Bum is not here.Is he still sulking because of what happened last night?Good god,he needs to grow up!

For the past few hours,I didn't concentrate.I had no idea what was our lecturer talking about.He was explaining the usage of some kind of medicines that I never heard before.Sehun sat beside me and he wasn't concentrating either.He was busy playing with his phone and it made this weird angry-duck sound.No more angry birds,it's angry ducks' time.Sometimes he will look at his book and turn to look at me.Honestly,he doesn't has a ert-look.He looks sweet actually,more like a 12-year-old-innocent-boy who will just do anything to get a candy.I wonder if he were a girl in his past life.Simon was sitting behind me.His smell is so strong that I could smell it from here.I wonder what cologne is he using,Giorgio Armani?Calvin Klein?Hugo Boss?Dang,I have to stop it.My mind is wondering like crazy now.Have.to.stop.

                                                                                                    ***

"Where are you going after this darling?" Sehun asked casually,rubbing his eyes like a baby.The class was super boring.It's not his fault if he gets sleepy.

"Please,stop calling me 'pretty' or 'darling' or any other weird names.I have my own name and I'm proud of it" I explained proudly walking beside him.

"It's not fun if I call you by your name!People would think that we're just normal friends!" Sehun said while stomping his feet on the floor childishly.

"Whut?Why now?We are normal friends after all" Maddie replied nervously.What's with this dude?

"Stop acting like a baby Sehun.She doesn't like you.Can't you see it?It's so obvious to me" Simon suddenly comes in standing between Sehun and Maddie,staring at his phone.

"No!You get away from this.It's not your problem.If she hates me,she will stay away and ignores me but here she is,standing right in front of me" Sehun protest and pouts like a little boy.Haha,I have to say,this dude is really something.Fine,I take back all mean things that I thought about him.He's quite adorable actually.

"Sehun ah!Are you coming with us or not?" a girl from the other side of the building screamed.Sehun turns "Omg Rani!I miss you like crazy!Of course I'm coming.Will you wait for me?" Sehun squealed.The girl nods happily and walk off.Who is she?She's so pretty.

"Another different girl tonight?" Simon asked and put his phone into his pocket.Sehun nods happily and turn to look at me. "Maddie, please don't think bad of me okay?She's just a friend" Sehun explained because I have this clueless expression on my face. "I'm going now,bye!" Sehun waved goodbye and hugs me, tightly and let me go few seconds later.

"What was that?" Maddie whispered softly but loud enough for Simon to hear.Simon smirked and look at me.

"You don't know Sehun well don't you?" Simon asked curiously.I shook my head slowly.Simon let out a small chuckle and pats my head.

"Don't get too close to him.He's dangerous" Simon said and leave.

                                                                                                    ***

I close my books and lay helplessly on my bed.Remembering what Simon said just now. "Don't get too close to him.He's dangerous"

Sehun is dangerous?Why is he telling me this anyway?Everything happened too fast.I sighed "Gee,why is everything unexpected happened on just my first week of school?"

Maddie turns off the bedside lamp and tuck her body under the thick and soft comforter her mum had bought in Japan last month.She's just about to close her eyes until the door make squeak sound.She suddenly remembers a horror movie she watched with Jae Bum last week where the ghost entered the girl's room and they found her headless the next morning.The head was nowhere to be found.Rumors said that the ghost was once an ugly girl who was abused to death when she was just 20.People in the said that she eats girls' head to be young and pretty.Eventhough it's just a movie but everything just seems so real.I regretted watching that.

Maddie closed her eyes tightly.She covers her whole body with the comforter but it's not doing her any good.Hoping that it's her dad come to wish her goodnight since he wasn't around for a week.Suddenly,someone gets on her bed and hugs her tightly from behind. 'Omg,I'm so dead.She's coming to take my head now!' Maddie screamed in her brain.

"I'm sorry"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol,sorry for waiting.i think im falling for sehun now X)

eclipse: yay!but too bad,im only using sehun.thanks for reading :)

MiyaChan: i'll try my best.thanks for reading.i loveee you :]