Nope,I didn't.Maybe I will if I slept alone

The Cold-hearted Man II [Slow update]

Maddie's heart almost burst out from her chest.A ghost can speak!Wait,why is the ghost said sorry?Is she sorry because she's cutting off her head later and why does a female ghost has a man's husky voice!Maddie's heart beats faster.She turns her body to see who was it and gets surprised when she sees Jae Bum lying beside her like a half-alive puppy.

Maddie gets up and could not believe her eyes. "What on earth are you doing here?!" Maddie squealed softly but sounds angry.She eyed Jae Bum angrily.

Jae Bum gets up and straightened his body. "I-I'm sorry.I acted like a small kid this morning.I shouldn't have get angry with you.I guess I was just mad for some reason.Will you forgive me?" Jae Bum explained and begged Maddie.Oh so this is how you want it to be now?

"What were you thinking?Sneak into my bedroom and ask for forgiveness in the middle of the night?Are you crazy?I thought you want to ignore me for the rest of your life?Why don't you stick on with your plan?" Maddie asked heartlessly and fold her arms yly.I thought so,you couldn't last a day without me, Im Jae Bum.What a guy.

"I know that.I'm sorry.I'm so so sorry.I couldn't eat,sleep or without talking to you and I was just joking when I said I'm going to ignore you forever but you thought that it was real and you leave me alone" Jae Bum explained clearly while sobbing.

"Why didn't you come to tell me that you were just joking then?" Maddie asked harshly.

"I-I couldn't face you.Plus,you were with that two guys the whole time" Jae Bum replied ignoring my eyes.He saw me with Sehun and Simon?Was he stalking me the whole day?

"Whatever.I don't want to talk you right now.Maybe we should separate for a while and mind our own business" Maddie said and lay her body back on the back,ignoring Jae Bum.She feels good acting a .Maybe she should do it more often.

Jae Bum,without thinking long,joins her on the bed.He sleeps beside Maddie and have his arm around her waist. "I'm not leaving" Jae Bum whispered coldly.

Maddie turns her body to face Jae Bum,could not believe with what he said just now.This is not the time to be a brat. "Leave" Maddie said angrily.Jae Bum shook his head and close his eyes,pretend to asleep.

"Oh god,fine.Will you leave if I accept your apologize then?" Maddie gave in.Tired with Jae Bum acting like a spoilt brat.He is in a fine young lady room in the middle of the night without her parents knowledge.Just imagine if one of them comes and saw them cuddling on a bed together.She might even get kicked out from the house or worse,send to another part of the globe by her parents.

"I'll consider it first" Jae Bum played along. "Okay fine.I'll forgive you.Now,will you leave my room?"

"Na-uh.I'm staying til morning" Jae Bum said cheekily and close his eyes. "What the?What if my parents see us together?Did my parents even know you're here?" Maddie asked.

"They knew.I told them that I want to see you.They let me stay tonight actually.Your parents said a handsome and strong 'bodyguard' will do" Jae Bum boasted and place his arm on her body.Well,if her parents said so,there's point arguing about it.

"Um can I ask you something?" Jae Bum asked after a minute of silence.Maddie nods lazily.

"Who are they?The two guys just-". "They're nobody" Maddie cuts in. "Just go to sleep or get out from here" Maddie added and turn her body the other side,facing the lime green wall and pull up the comforter.Jae Bum comes closer and hugs her tighter when Maddie's deep asleep.

When Maddie wakes up,she finds that other side bed is warm.Her fingers stretch out,seeking for her pillow but only find that the other part of bed is milky smooth yet hard.She opens her eyes and find Jae Bum lying beside her spiritless.Half- Jae Bum.Her eyes widens as she monitors him from head to toe.His lower body is of course covered under the comforter.His blonde hair is messy and the 'I AM SPIDERMAN's tee he was wearing last night is lying on the floor.Maddie silently gets out from her bed and look at the clock on her table.Uh oh,she's going to be late.She goes out from the bedroom,wash her face and brush her teeth.No time to get super clean and pretty.She's already 10 minutes late.She opens her wardrobe,takes out her favorite hoodie and her dark-blue jeans.Maddie spent 2 minutes changing.This is so unlike her.She grabs her stuff and slap Jae Bum's back roughly.

"Yah,wake up!We're late!" Maddie screamed on top of her lungs.She doesn't care if the house next-door can hear her voice.Jae Bum lazily moves around on the bed and rubs his right eyes while yawning.

"Hmm,where am I?" Jae Bum asked,still half-asleep. "In heaven my dear sir.Why don't you wash your face and put your shirt on since we're going to be late today?" Maddie said sarcastically.Jae Bum nods obediently and head to the washroom while Maddie takes his shirt and throws it on the bed.

"I'll be waiting at your car" Maddie said and quickly went down.

                                                                                                       ***

"Huargh,why didn't you wake up earlier?" Jae Bum asked as if it was all Maddie's fault.They got into his car after Jae Bum finished washing up. "Excuse me?This won't happen if you didn't barge into my bedroom like a ghost last night!" Maddie said angrily.

'Whatever.Did you sleep well?I had a nice one" Jae Bum smirked naughtily. "Nope,I didn't.Maybe I will if I slept alone!"

"Geez,don't be so mad.I didn't know sleeping with you would be so...amazing!" Jae Bum got excited.Maddie turns to look at him,shocked with what he just said. "If only I know that it was good from the beginning,I would be happy sleeping with you every night or maybe I should just move in to your house!" Jae Bum's another crazy idea.

Maddie gets embarassed with Jae Bum's idea and knock his head.What a brainless dude.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wuaaa,so i asked my friends (my 2 close girlfriends) to check out simon.i told them that he's hot and handsome and worth dying for bla2.so they goggled him and told me the next day in school that he's NOT hot at all.my reaction that time was 'oh whatever ladies.thats good for me.it means that i can have him alone!',roflmao.but,i wont give up.i told them that they're blind (they only saw his album pics.i have to admit,his hairdo was a bit ugh,lame?but he looks so much better now!)but i wont give up,muahahha XD

p/s: im sorry if this update is all about JB.haha

MiyaChan: ohlala~haha,he's a wild tiger in the wild african forest actually.he may looks innocent and good but,oh well.you'll know it in the next update.hahah.thanks for reading! XD

rashiwon: hell yeah!i only have one friend named rani which is YOU!lawl,happy now?haha XD