You didn't tell her did you?

The Cold-hearted Man II [Slow update]

*Blurp* Uh-oh,I feel like Tsunami just hits my belly and my brain.Turning everything upside down.I close my mouth with my hand and runs off to the washroom,leaving puzzled Jae Bum at the bar.I went inside an empty toilet,locked the door and throws everything out.Oh darn it,people must have thought I'm some immature kid who can't tolerate alcohol at all.I am so embarassed.How am I supposed to go out from this dreadful place?After few minutes of throwing up,I heard a knock on the toilet's door.Please don't tell me it's the cops asking me,the immature adult to get my out from this club.

"Maddie,you're inside?" A random voice calling my name but I can't hear it properly.I got up and unlocked the door,open it "Oh my gosh" and *bam* close it again.What the hell is he doing inside a female's toilet?

"Oh come on,it's just me.Come outside before someone else comes in,please?" He begged. "I don't want people to think of me as a nacho freak peeping in a woman's washroom" He adds.

"W-what are doing here?" I asked.

"To check you of course.What was that?Did you feel sick when you see my face?" A moment of silence. "Am I...am I that hideous?" I touch my cheeks,calming they down.I don't want to get out with my face all red as if a bucket of red paint just splashed my face.

"That's not it..." I whispered,laying my back on the door. "Just don't laugh at me okay?" I can feel that he's nodding.

"Drinking is just not my game,you see" He went silent.Is he keeping his laugh or what?I can imagine that he actually finds this so hilarious that he might tell the whole campus that the great Dr.Lee's daughter cannot drink and I have to shift or something.Out of my frustration,I opened the door harshly that he almost fell down but his reflexes were good.

I got this stern look at my face,ready to 'rawr' him if I caught him laughing but actually,he didn't.He looks more like,concerned? "Well,what's keeping you?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Are you not going to laugh?"

"Sorry?Laugh?" I nod. "Hmm,what if I say that drinking is not my game either?" He smirked.Him?Doesn't drink?Ha,ha,like I'm gonna fall for that.

"Is that why you face is all reddish green?" He asked and lift my chin to take a better look at my face.*Thump thump* there goes the annoying-super-fast-heart beats again.

"Whoa lady,slow it down" He said suddenly.He must have known that I don't know what he's talking about because of my confused look. "Your heart beats,I mean.It's too fast till I can hear it from here" He smirked naughtily.I took a step back and looked away from his face,covering my embarrassment.

"Aww,so when you said I'm not hideous,does that mean you actually find me attractive?" He tried to see me in the eyes.

First was the car incident and now this?I hadn't take a good rest yet and this is what I got? *Bam* the door opens and a lady comes in.She gasped and went out immediately.Just great,she must have thought that we're those teenage couple who would do 'it' anywhere we can,even in toilet.I push Simon out of the way and went out from the toilet.

Surprisingly,I can't see Jae Bum anywhere.He's not at the place I left him earlier.I monitored around and saw him talking,to that clothes-less pole dancer.Seriously,Jae Bum?Your taste is so low,I thought.

I walked toward him and tap his shoulder lightly,not wanting him to think that I'm ruinning his date. "Em,sorry to disturb" I said and take a look at the girl he's talking to.Oh my gosh,she's beautiful.Why would she waste her pretty face doing some weird dance?So that people will pay her more?Okay,she may be not that intelligent in studies but she can just enter the modeling world or any proper job which requires pretty face.I bet she doesn't need to audition to pass through all that.

"Oh hey Mads.How are you feeling after...visiting the unicorn land?" He asked and make fake laugh.Unicornland?I know you watched all that unicorn cartoons for nothing Jae Bum.I was hesitated to answer especially when that stunning girl is looking at me and gives me the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.

"Hmm,it was scary and fun,I guess?" and I fake laughed too.He smiled back. "Um,Maddie this is Victoria" Jae Bum introduced me to this Victoria girl. "And Victoria,this is my best friend Maddie" He pointed at me.Why did I feel that he's making the 'best friend' part such a big deal?Don't tell me he has already fallen to this Victoria girl.

She smiled at me and offered her hand. "Hi,I'm Victoria.Just call me Vic".I take my hand and shake hers. "Maddie" I smiled back but not as beautiful as hers.We kept quiet for a while and the atmosphere seems awkward so I tried to say something but didn't know it'll sound stupid.

"So,when you said your name is Victoria,I thought you're the owner of the famous lingerie's brand Victoria's Secret for a moment.Ha,ha" Jae Bum showed me a what-the-hell-you-are-thinking-look. "I mean,you have pretty face and amazing body too!" and the atmosphere is getting worsen.Okay,didn't expect that to come.

"Really?Well,if I'm the owner,I would totally hire you as our model" She replied and smiled cheekily at both of us.

"What?Me?Ha thanks.But no thanks.I would do anything than walk on stage showing off new design of lingerie which probably make all the paparazzi go wild.Which also makes me feel like I'm some kind of freak..." and I stare at her body.She herself is wearing some kind of lingerie.Bad timing Maddie!

"And of course,I'm not confident about my body..." Jae Bum gets pissed off with my statements. "Um,I'm more to the nerdy type if you want to know" I added and looked at the floor.What's with my brain today?It must have come from all the alcohol.I'm getting crazy.

"Ha,ha.You're so funny!Now I know why Jae Bum sticks around with you all the time" She said and gives that shining smile again.Ugh,I might get blind because of that smile.

"Uh how do you know that he is always with me?" I asked out of curiousity.I don't think she's a student in our campus nor I've seen her in Jae Bum's dancing group.She looked at me puzzled and looked back at Jae Bum. "Yah,you didn't tell her yet?" Jae Bum shakes his head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 chaps in a day!omg,i've been too hardworking so suddenly O_O" Need to finish this ASAP cause i can't wait for my next story,kyaaa.plus,im having troubles with my short-term memory disorder,so yeah,i don't want to lose all the ideas in a blink.that's why im rushing X)