Jeez,I hate innocent girl.Show me your side

The Cold-hearted Man II [Slow update]

It took 40 minutes from my house to Sehun's.His bright red Jaguar XK is parked outside the garage.He lives in a mansion in the richest citizens' area which is controlled by countless guards and cctvs.Outside his house,there's this big bronze horse statue standing at the yard,welcoming its owner and the guest.Inside,there's a swimming pool with an indoor garden with a fountain protected by glass windows.Dang,he's super rich.

"Oh my god Sehun!I didn't know that you're this rich!" Maddie squealed and rubs her eyes.

"Nah,it's not me.It's my dad who is rich.He's never at home though,I'm always alone" Sehun explained.If I were you,I would probably be the happiest girl ever to live in such a house.I'll never left the house for unnecessary circumstances.But living in this huge house alone,that's really sad.Now I know why is he so energetic and lively at college.

"Should I show you my bedroom?" Sehun offered to show me his bedroom.I nod happily and follows him from behind until he stop in front of a luxury-looking door with a shiny doorknob attached to it. "Promise me.Don't get shocked kay?" Sehun warns.What's so shocking about a guy's bedroom anyway?I've seen and been in Jae Bum's bedroom for millionth times.I'm used to it already.No matter how many times I enter Jae Bum's bedroom,it always looks the same with a pile of clothes on the floor,books and papers scatterd on the table.His smelly shoes are thrown at the corner of the room and his skateboard is always lying everywhere which always gets on my way.Let's not get me started about his bed and toilet.

"It's okay.I'm used to it" Maddie said and let Sehun opens the door.Did I just say that guy's bedroom is always the same?I take that back.His room is just...superb.It's the most clean and tidy room I've ever seen in my life!Even my bedroom is not this clean.Gosh,Sehun is so unpredictable.

"What the heck?Did you really sleep here?" Maddie could not believe her eyes. "I told you already!Don't get shocked" Sehun laughed. 

"You have maids to clean all this don't you?" Maddie's finding for proof that Sehun didn't clean his room all by himself. 

"I have maids but I don't let them go into my room" Sehun replied.Maddie raised her eyebrows,surprised with his answer.

"Why not?" Maddie asked. "Oh well,you know,guy's bedroom.We have all sorts of stuffs hidden here" Sehun smirked naughtily.

"...Okay.I get that" Maddie nods and make her way out of the room.Gross,don't tell me he has all sorts of books and stuffs under his bed?That's what most boys will do right?Hide them under the bed as if nobody will notice and when their mum comes to clean the room,they'll give lame excuses.Now that almost all dramas show that boys hide that stuffs under the bed,I think they should really start moving it to somewhere else right now.

Sehun grabs my arm tightly and turn my body to face him. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Uh,I don't know...".  "You came here to teach me right?Don't people normally study in their own room?" Sehun asked and Maddie nods in reply.Well,he has a point there. "So?" Sehun raised his eyebrow and make space for Maddie to enters his room.Maddie is hesitating and bites her lower lip.She makes a quick decision and enters the room again.Sehun closes the door and stand next to Maddie and place his arm on her shoulder.

"Don't worry.I'm not a monster.I won't do any nasty things to you so stop having such a wild fantasy" Sehun teased and pats Maddie's head.

Sehun takes out his books from his bag and place them on the table.He takes another chair and place it beside his seat. "Are you going to teach me or not?Why are you still standing there like a statue?" Maddie walks nervously and sit beside him.Sehun opens his book and hums happily,ignoring the scared-and-nervous-Maddie who sits beside him.

                                                                                                       ***

"Do you get it now?" Maddie asked after explaining the same thing to Sehun for the fifth time. "I guess so" Sehun answered halfheartedly.

"What?Dude,I'd explain it to you for countless times already and you still clueless?" Maddie gets annoyed. "I have to say,for someone who is not-bad-looking and rich like you,you're quite...dumb" Maddie adds and make that 'dumb' sounds so terrible.

"Did you just say that I'm handsome?" Sehun is changing the topic. "No!" Maddie denied.

"Really?Fine.Anyway,do you know why I'm still clueless?" Sehun gets back to the original topic about why is he so dumb.Maddie shook her head curiously.

"Well,it's because..." Sehun moves his body closer to Maddie's and place his two fingers under her chin "You're such a distraction to me" Sehun pulls her chin closer to his face until his forehead brushing hers.

Maddie's heart starts to beat loudly.She holds her chest tightly so Sehun won't listen to her super-fast-as-Formula-One-car-racing's heartbeat. "W-what are y-you talking ab-about?" Maddie looked away.

"Jeez,I hate innocent girls.Stop acting like one and show me your side.I know you want it" Sehun smirked and caressed her cheek softly.The heck is he talking about?Do you think I get paid for acting as an innocent girl? 'This is not going to happen Maddie.Don't let him control your mind.Fight him!' Maddie thought.

*Pangg* Bravely,Maddie slaps Sehun and stands up from the chair. "What?Do you think I'm that low and desperate to get you and your oh-not-so-great body?You're wrong Sehun.Better think twice" Maddie finished off nicely and gets out from the room until Sehun grabs her arm roughly and throw her on the comfy and king-size bed.That reminds Maddie of Simon's warning about Sehun.Finally,now everything makes sense to her.

*Flashback*

"You don't know Sehun well don't you?Don't get too close to him.He's dangerous"

 

"Whoa,rough girl.I like".Maddie slaps Sehun's chest so he will let her go.She had done the worst thing tonight,coming to his house.If only she didn't fall for Sehun's cute puppy eyes when he asked her to come to his house,this will never happened.

"No Sehun don't do this,let me go!". "No,I won't.It's such a waste to let you go.You're the first woman ever to slap me and that's really something.Most girls will follow and stalk me like there's no tomorrow.They would even jump from a building if I ask them to do it.Followed by stupid girls everyday can be boring too but after I met a girl who said I'm a ert,maybe I should start following girls instead?" Sehun said,still blocking Maddie from getting up.

Followed by girls everyday?I can see that girls like him very much but I didn't know that he finds it boring. "I can't believe you Sehun.You're so different from Simon-".

Sehun smirked,disbelief  "You don't even know him and now you're already comparing us?".What?Wait,I'm lost right now.What is Sehun talking about.

"W-what are you talking about?" Maddie asked,scared to know another truth tonight.She just knew that Sehun is a devil disguised in a normal cute boy's body tonight and that's more than enough.

"Once you know him,you'll take back your words,I tell you.Do you know why he moved to Korea?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL,Im patiently waiting for Music Bank right now.too much of sehun in this chap eh?haha.im so sorry for the late update.i was pretty dang busy with school and next mon we'll be having the 50th annual sports day.lawl,im not a sporty girl.i hate running.i hate running the most in the world and i personally prefer rolling on the field like a sausage then running like an idiot.