Mr Know-It-All

The Cold-hearted Man II [Slow update]

Previously on The Cold Hearted Man II (TCHM II)...

Jae Bum is concerned of Maddie since she was acting strange. He asked her to tell him what happened last night and she spilled everything out. When Simon passed out on top of her, she called Sehun for help. While waiting, a girl called Simon's number and Maddie answered it. The conversation wasn't what Maddie thought it would be and everything became wild after that.

---------------

Jae Bum looks at me as if he sees me with two heads. He failed to hide how shocked he was but then again, who wouldn't. I mean, if you get a call from a stranger and the person on the other end of the line was talking about some successful deal. What deal you ask? Who the hell knows. It could be drug or maybe some top secrets of a government. It could be anything and one thing that I know is, Simon's dangerous.

"What did I tell you? He's dangerous Maddie. You should know hang with these type of people" Jae Bum lectured me for the hundredth times. I get so sick of it already. "Yes, yes I know that. I know I was stubborn and I should have listened to you who is always, always right in everything" I barked and walked to the fridge and he follows suit. I open it and take out a bottle of orange juice. 

"You know that's not what I meant" he said defensively. I rolled my eyes and turn to face him. "Yes okay. I got your point already so you don't have to rub it on my face" I replied and rub my stomach. , it's making a problem again. I wince in pain and Jae Bum notices it. "Are you o-okay?" he asked. I hear concern in his voice. I nod and gulps down the juice. "Yeah, probably gastric. I haven't had breakfast yet" I responded. Jae Bum blinks quickly and walk to the stove. He opens the drawer and takes out a frying pan.

"What are doing?" I asked while he's busy taking out something from the fridge.

"What else am I doing? Cooking duh" he replied ily and put his hand over his hip. Now he even acts like a b*itch. "You don't say" I said lamely and sit on one of the stools. "You should never skip your breakfast. It's not good you know" he advised. There he goes again, Mr Know-It-All.

"Shut up" I scowled. He sticks out his tongue at me and goes back to what he's good at aside from dancing, cooking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simon P.O.V.

My head is throbbing like crazy and I can't seem to open my eyes. It feels so heavy. I massage my temple softly and try to open eyes. I do a quick scan to the surroundings and immediately know that I'm in one of the guest rooms in Sehun's house. They have this weird wooden sculpture in every room and every corner of the house. Sehun's old man believes that they bring good luck and prosperity. Heh, old man and his beliefs. I raise my body up and look around the room. As usual, the condition of this house is always tip top. Not even a speck of dust lying and the room itself screams 'rich'. That's the benefits of hiring so many maids. I push the thick comforter away and put on the white house sandals. As I was about to put on the sandals, I look at a mirror which is facing me the bed. "Crap, I look like a wreck" I muttered to myself. My hair is so messy it looks like a tsunami just hit my head. My eyes and nose are red and I realize that I wasn't wearing anything on top. I look around and see my t-shirt on the floor. Ripped to pieces.

What the bloody hell happened last night?

Right then, someone knocks on the door loudly. "Oi are you awake yet?" a voice asked rudely. Heh, it must be the owner of the house. The door opens and comes in Sehun wearing a hoodie and a pair of cotton track pants. "Ew dude. Look at you. You look like a piece of trash and gosh, oh God, you smell like one too!" he said in a high tone and pinches his nose. I stand up shakily and balance myself by the wall. 

"You okay Simon?" Sehun asked and take a few steps closer to me. I close my eyes for a second and inhaled deeply.

"What-what happened last night?" I asked nervously. I need to know the truth. 

"You don't remember?" Sehun asked curiously. I shake my head and look at his face hoping that I can read his expression. But Sehun being Sehun, he's a good damn actor and he hides secrets well. That's one thing that I envy. He looks at me, concern washes through his face and nudges me to follow him.

"Let's have breakfast first. I want you to have full energy before I drop the bomb so you won't pass out like last night" he said and motions me to follow him to the kitchen. "Pass out?" I asked. My voice comes out hoarse. Sehun gives me the 'duh' look and points to the bed. "If you didn't, you wouldn't be here right now waking up in my house and asked me what the hell happened last night" he explained. He has a point there.

"Let's go. I'm starving" he said and put his hands in the pockets. He was walking to the door until he turns back again and look at my body. 

"What?" I asked and look down at my body. , I'm looking hot as ever.  "You might want to put on a shirt first. You see, we only hire female workers here and most of them are single and never gets laid before. To put it in a sentence, they live in their own fantasy dreamland and their hormones get crazy whenever they see a, uh well, 'decent' guy in the house-"

"You can just call me handsome. It doesn't matter though cause it's a fact" I cut him mid-sentence. He rolled his eyes snorts. "Whatever you say bro. In this house, I own them and they love me" Sehun said in a matter-of-fact. "Let's see about that" I replied and crossed my arms over my chest. Sehun squints his eyes and does that 'I'm watching you' gesture. Sehun walks to kitchen and I followed suit, half-. True enough, the maids are staring at me like I'm some food on the ground while they are the starving vultures. Ma

ybe I should have listened to Sehun and grab something to wear. The maids giggle shyly and they caught Sehun's attention. Suddenly, he halts and turn back to look at me. His eyes widen in shock.

"God damn it, get something to wear you !" he yelled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teehee, enjoy. I want to see a half- Simon too! :P

Anyway, if you're a fan of Kris or maybe the uprising hot-shot actor/model Kim Woobin, I have a fanfic with them as the main characters. It's titled 'Under The Tree'. I would be happy if you give it a try hehe :D

Link : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/409016