Come and get it

The Cold-hearted Man II [Slow update]

The morning sunshine irradiates on my face like I'm some sausage on a barbecue grill and the television is so noisy I couldn't continue my dream of David Beckham riding a unicorn. I take my pillow and cover my face with it but the the noise is getting louder, this time with a laughing sound. Irritated, I take the pillow and throw at him.

"Dude, please. Can't you see that I'm getting some sleep here?" I scowled. Jae Bum rubs his head and turns his head around.

"Yah, can you act a like a lady? That was really harsh coming from a girl" he babbled. "And what kind of pillow is this? Pillows are supposed to be soft and fluffy but yours is like made up of bricks" he picked up the pillow and examines it.

I rolled my eyes and lay my head back to the other pillow. "I'm tired. Exhausted". He walks and sit next to me on my bed. The bed rocking due to the extra weight. "What's wrong?Is the..." he stops. I eyed him suspiciously. I know where this conversation is leading to.

"Is the what?" I asked and look at him in the eyes. He avoids my eyes and look, at what I think is the rubbish bin. "Are you experiencing the time of the month now?" he said and run out from my bedroom before I could smack him. I am really not in the mood to joke around but why? Why am I acting like a d*ck? Sigh. I walk to the washroom and wash my face and brush my teeth. I got no time to shower now since I'm so lazy and I really have to apologies to Jae Bum before he leaves and sulks like a five-year-old boy.

The house is quiet. Mom and dad are working as usual. They probably won't be back till late midnight and sometimes they didn't even come home. Leaving their only daughter at home everyday is so....thoughtful. Well, they think there will be no problem since Jae Bum will come to my house everyday but hello, Jae Bum has a life too. He wants to have fun and goes out on a date too, although I think the chances are low since he's so shy. I guess 'the curse of doctors' children' is true.

"JB, where are you?" I called out. "Here, in my favorite place of this house" he replied. I smile upon hearing his answer. There's only one place where Jae Bum likes the most in my house. Kitchen.

"What are you doing here and is that my strawberry milk?" I asked, eyes widen in shocked when I saw him drinking my, I repeat my strawberry milk. He looks at me and winks. "When you ready come and get it" he said and runs to the living room. "Oi Jae Bum, I'm not sure if you're dumb or playing stupid but I think I made myself clear when I told you not to touch my strawberry milk!" I said while trying to take back my milk from his hand. "Plus, I hate Selena Gomez. Don't you dare sing that song anymore"

Jae Bum laughs and pushes my forehead with his index finger. "Why, why do you hate her? She's pretty, hot, smart-" he stops. "Ahh, I know why. Because you are nothing like her" he teased and gulps down all the milk. I slap his head and sit next to him on the sofa. "Whatever. I just don't like her". Jae Bum turns my head around so I face him instead. "What in the earth is wrong with you? Even if you have your time of the month, you won't get this pissed. Mind to share?" 

Should I tell him?

------------------------------------------------------------

Last night...

"Simon babe, I got the deal. I know, I know I'm not as useless as you think I am. I told you that I'll get this deal no matter what. Are you too proud of me until you got all speechless? Anyway, I miss you. When are you coming back to Canada? How I wish that your old man wouldn't know what you're doing all this time and kick you to Korea. He's dying anyway who cares. You'll get all the money and we'll start anew just like you promised me. How's college, is it still ty? Oh my poor babe, if only I'm there. Anyways, regarding the deal, King will only give the stuffs personally to you once you're here. You know the drill babe...Baby? Simon? Are you there? Hello Simon? Shi-"

Somebody knocked the door loudly. "Maddie? Are you okay? The door is locked from inside, can you open it?" I threw away the phone and noticed that the caller hasn't ended the call until few seconds later. 

"Maddie, don't come near to the door. I'm going to kick it" a panting voice came from outside. Suddenly, a load voice came from outside and the door that was supposed to separate the bedroom and hallway was no more there. Wow, where did he got all the energy from?

"Mads, are you okay?" Sehun asked and rushed to me. His eyes widen in surprised when he looked at Simon. "What the heck, he passed out?" I could only nod and signaled him to get Simon off my body. "Jeez, what a pain in the . Are you sure you're fine?" Sehun asked genuinely and examined my face as if I got slapped or something. "Yes" my voice came out softer than I thought. Sehun dragged Simon to the other side of the bed and helped me to get back on my legs which were wobbly because Simon was heavy. Very heavy.

Sehun saw Simon's phone on the floor and picked it up. "Luckily you called me or else both of you would have stayed like that forever. This dude" he said while slapping Simon's "is capable of sleeping for days with no food and water. I mean look at him, he didn't even flinch when I kicked the damn door. This bastard, I'm so annoyed" Sehun said exasperatedly. "Are you sure you're okay? You look like you saw a flying ghost in the room" he said, still not dropping this 'I'm okay or not' issue. "But then, I'm not surprised if you saw a flying ghost. This room is pretty haunted after all" he explained and walked around the room. What? The room is haunted? I can feel all my blood is draining away from my face. Ghost and me are a no-no.

"Smile" he said suddenly and take a picture of me using Simon's phone which was in his hand from just now. Double what? "Yah, look at your face. It's so priceless, I should make it as my phone screen saver" he joked while I gave him my death glare. I should leave, now. I looked at Simon who was lying on the bed like a corpse and snoring. Jeez, he can even snored. Sehun was busy pressing random buttons on Simon's phone. If I leave now, they wouldn't know right? 

Without thinking twice, I ran out from the room to my car. The journey from Sehun's house to mine feels like forever. Now I knew how did Shrek feels when he and Fiona leave their swamp to Far Far Away. It was far far away indeed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whee :)