Spongebob 'Tightpants'

The Cold-hearted Man II [Slow update]

"Hey pretty.Omg,what happened to your finger?" Sehun takes Maddie's finger and caress it like a pet.Maddie pulls away his finger from Sehun. "None of your business" Maddie said coldly.

Sehun makes a sad face "I'm just worried okay?Did someone attack you?" Dang,he's worse that Jae Bum. "Dude,if someone attacked me,I would probably be in hospital right now ain't I?" Maddie rolled her eyes.Can't believe Sehun can be so stupid.

"Gee,relax.You know what?" Sehun elbowed my arm. "What?" 

"You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pick up line!" Sehun is trying to sweep me away with his so-called-pick-up-lines.Sorry sir,it's not working on me.You got the wrong person.

"...Y'know what Sehun,why don't you try it on someone else.Just a reminder,I don't fall for cheesy pick up lines" Maddie smiles and left him alone.

                                                                                                     *****

"Hey,long time no see" a voice suddenly speaks behind Maddie.A voice she heard before but try to ignore them.She turns around and there he stood. "Uhh,it hasn't been that long.We talked yesterday remember?" Oops,someone is caught off-guard.

Simon scratches his head,trying to recall. "Really?Wow,I'm not even 50 yet and I already have a memory problem." Maddie lets out a small chuckle. "Eat more bananas!They're good for memories.That's why my parents said though.It's not medically proven yet but who hates banana?"

"You like banana?" Simon asked.Maddie just nods. "Whoa,I guess it's a lucky day for me today since I'm wearing a yellow shirt" He said and showed off his shirt.He looks more like SpongeBob than a banana though.

"Simon,can I tell you something?" Maddie asked.Simon raised his head from staring at his shirt and smile. "Sure,it won't cost you a buck"

"You look just like Spongebob with that yellow shirt on". Simon lets out a small chuckle and covers his face,embarassed.It's so obvious with that tomato bright-red face.Aww,speaking of adorable!

"So uhh,what do you have next?" Simon asked after a minute of embarassment.Face still red though.Maddie took out her cell phone and check her class schedule in her phone's organizer.It really helps her a lot since she has a short-term memory disorder.

"Let's see...Oh well,I have no class after this.Looks like I'm going to crash the cafeteria" Maddie answered,eyes still on her cell phone.Simon puts his hands in the pockets and look down at the floor.

"Why did you ask?" Maddie asked while taking her books out from the locker. "Uhh do you want to grab some food or hamburgers maybe?" Maddie eyed Simon,startled. "It's my treat!And we can have banana split too,if you want,or banana milkshake or maybe banana cake?Anything you want,really..."

They both went quiet for a while and the empty hallway adds the awkwardness in them. 'Should I go?After everything Sehun told me?Is it worth it?Will he actually kidnaps me and takes me somewhere isolated and asked my parents for money?Or will he asked me to do his dirty job as a drug dealer?..'

"Maddie?Maddie,you alright?" A hand waves right in front of my face. "Huh?Yeah what?"

"So how?We go together and I can send you back home too.If it's alright with you..." Oh damn it,give yourself a break Maddie.Let your guard down for a while.Sehun has no proof whatsoever that Simon is actually a player or involves with drugs or bullying.It could be a misunderstanding.Maybe Sehun is just jealous because Simon is more popular than him.Probably.

"Umm yeah sure.Let's do that.I don't mind and I'm actually pretty hungry right now.I'm kinda sick with cafeteria's foods after all" Simon lets out a huge grin and he looks just like a bunny with two big front teeth. "Cool,awesome!I'll go get the car.Wait for me outside kay?" Simon said and storms off. "Let's hope that everything will turn out well" Maddie said softly.

                                                                                                       *****

"Emm Simon,don't you think this is too much?" Maddie said while looking at all the foods on their red and white checkered table.There's two extra large burgers and two sets of French fries and also all sorts of food made of bananas! "How are we going to finish all this?"

"Don't worry,I can finish up" Someone comes unexpectedly and sit beside Maddie. "Jae Bum-ah!What the heck are you doing here?" Maddie said,startled including Simon. Jae Bum takes a handful french fries and stuffs it inside his mouth. "Duh,ish reusthaurant.Peohple come khere foh foooods"

Maddie looks at Simon apologetically and embarrassed with Jae Bum's behaviour.She slaps Jae Bum's shoulder so hard until he chokes because of fries.Jae Bum takes the nearest banana milkshake and gulp half of it down. "Ahh,that's more like it.Yah,why did you slap me?" Jae Bum scowled at Maddie. "It's you!Why are you here?!"

"Oh my god,for the 100th time,I told you I'm here for food.Dude,get your mind right will ya?What else would I come here for?There's not even a hot chick here!" Jae Bum said loudly.A group of girls sitting beside them look at Jae Bum annoyingly and whisper softly. "Oops,was that too harsh?" Jae Bum said softly.

"Yahh,that's not what it. Why did you just pop out suddenly out of nowhere and drink my milkshake?" Their fight is interrupted by Simon who is sitting across of them crack out laughing out of sudden.Jae Bum and Maddie look at each other and look back at Simon. "Emm Si-Simon,you okay?" Maddie asked.

"Oh my god,you both are hilarious!Ahh,my god,I really should stop laughing ain't I?" They both nod. "Ahh,sorry.My bad.I can get laugh easily.Um anyway,you must be Maddie's best friend aren't you?I'm Simon,Simon Park" Simon stretches out his hand to shake hands.Jae Bum stretches out his and they shake hands. "Sup?I'm,well yeah,Maddie's best friend.Im Jae Bum but you can call me Jae Bum.JB is not bad either" Jae Bum shakes his hand happily. "Wow,your hands..." Jae Bum takes Simon's hand and rub them gently. "They're so smooth!What kind of products do you use?Dude,you better tell me because I really need it for my skin.My mum can't stop nagging how rough and dry my skin is.How can she be so clueless that it's in her gene?" Simon let out a small laugh,again.

"You don't have to tell him about your mum,Jae Bum" Maddie cuts in and rolled her eyes. "Nahh,it's okay.I don't mind.Speaking of mum,I miss mine." Simon replied.

"Why?You not living with her?" Jae Bum takes another handful of fries and stuff them in one by one.Wow,this is new.Now that I remember,Sehun never told me about Simon's mom. "Em well,she passed away when I was two." 

"What?!" *Cough* Jae Bum takes another long sip of my banana milkshake and hit his chest. "Em sorry dude.Didn't know...that" Jae Bum apologised. "Nahh,it's okay.I...I just don't like to talk about it.How she died was,well quiet terrifying?" Simon said while ruffling his hair and make the most-sorry-smile I've ever seen.

                                                                                                    *****

"That friend of yours,he's quite a guy heh?" I agreed when Simon said he's going to drive me home.Jae Bum,unfortunately needs to see his 'skating' dudes for a performance this weekend.Much to my dismay,I'm stuck with Simon,again but hey,it's not so bad after all.Maybe I should spend more time with him.

"Hmm,Jae Bum?Oh yeah,yeah he is.He can get super hyper sometimes and when he does,I'll do anything to get away from him" Maddie said and let out a deep breath. "I do feel bad when I ignore him but he just won't stop talking for goodness sake!My eardrums are about to explode.He will start talking about skating,his favorite movies and somehow we end talk talking about the outer space!Can you imagine that?"

"Whoa,calm down.You have a big mouth yourself,girl" Simon smirked,eyes on the road. "Me?Are you saying that I talk a lot?Dude,why are you talking to me if you know I'm the 'big mouth' girl?"

"I don't know...you seems fun to hang out with.I like high-spirited and honest girl,like you." He gives me a wink.Uh-oh,am I blushing?Jeez,I feel like I'm on fire or something.He takes another glance at me and chuckled. "For heaven's sake,are you actually blushing?Oh ,I need to take a picture!" He takes his cell phone and before he gets a shameful picture of me,I snatch his phone away. "Just get your eyes on the road"

"Wow,Maddie Lee just blushed.I know that I should have asked you out today.I got that dream for nothing!" Simon said in an excited voice. "Wait,did you just said dream?Were you..dreaming of me?" Now is his turn to get red.I got you Simon Park. "What?Haha,when d-did I say that?"

"You just said it.It's okay if you don't feel like admitting,for your information your face is as red as my red tomato converse right now" Maddie teased.He looks down at my shoes and stare at the rear view mirror.Hilarious.

"Fine,fine.You win I lost" I really like it when I'm right or win and I have to say,victory always comes to me especially when Jae Bum and I fight.Including this one too.Time flies by and both of us are silent.Not sure what to talk about.The radio is playing Midnight by Beast.Not an appropriate song at the moment but fortunately the sun is still shining brightly outside.I take a deep breathe and exhale loudly.Simon turns his head and look at me,puzzled. 

"So um where's your house again?" He asked,breaking the silence. "Please turn right at the end of the road.About 2 kilometers more,my house is on the left,white colour" I replied,showing directions.Finally,I'm dying to get out from his car.I don't know why but I get this feeling that he's slowing down the car.From 80 km/h to 20 km/h?This dude has driving disorder.

"Um,Simon c-can you speed up a bit?I need to go to...the washroom" I'm at lying.Simon looked startled as his eyes widen "Oh s-sorry.I'll speed up,but please don't get wet in my car" Simon smirked.Don't worry,I won't since it's a lie.

"Here we are!" I said in my light and happy tone. "I'm so happy to be back"

"You're weird,I like you" He said in his husky voice and comes closer to me.Wait,is he gonna do it?No way,I just knew him and it's not like I like him.He comes closer and for some reason,I close my eyes even though I know that there's only 0.01% that he's going do it.  

*Click* Eh,what sound was that?I start to open my eyes slowly and see him,looking confused and cracked a mini-smile.He raised his hand and knock my forehead slowly. "Sorry about that.My naughty nephew put a chewing gum inside the seat belt buckle so it's pretty hard to unbuckle it" 

"W-what?Seat belt buckle?Chewing gum?O-okay" I said and laughed,to cover my embarrassment.He goes outside the car and walk to my door and opens it.I step outside and rushed to my house's gate until he stops me by holding my hand. "Do you really need to use the toilet so badly?" He laughed.

I didn't turn around.How could I when it's so obvious that my face is greenish-red due to much of embarassment.I just nod as a reply.He let my hand and walks to my back.He's so close til I can feel his breath on my hair and that captivating smell of him.He puts his hand into my back jeans pocket and take out my cell.What?I turn around quickly to see what he's doing with my cell and try to take it back from him.He blocked my hands from reaching and pushes some buttons. "Just in case" He said and ruffled my hair roughly and goes back inside his car,drift away from my sight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT HAS BEEN SUCH A LOOOOOOOONG TIME HASN'T?HAHAH,I SAT FOR MY EXAM A MONTH AGO AND FINALLY FREE FROM SCHOOL!! XD