Together? Married? Divorced?

The Cold-hearted Man II [Slow update]

"Tell me what?Oh my god,please don't tell me that you two eloped secretly?" I gasped.Because if they really did,that will just ruin everything.Every single thing.

"What?The heck Mads?You watched too much of dramas!" Jae Bum said. "Did you actually think that I will do that?Seriously?We've been friends for years,seriously!"

Looks like they didn't do it,phew. "Okay,so what?" I asked.Curiousity is killing me.Just spill it out already. "You tell her" Jae Bum told Victoria. "No,it'll be better if you say it" Victoria suggested and fold her arms.Dang,even her skin is pretty.

"Okay then.Mads,Victoria and I are-"

"Together?Married?Divorced...wait that doesn't make sense.Oh oh better yet,you guys are,friends?" I really hoped they're just friends.Victoria lets out a cute laugh.

"Stop with crap okay?Vic and I are...relatives.More like cousins?" Jae Bum finally killed the curiosity inside me.My mouth is hanging open,shocked with the truth.Victoria stretches her arm and close my mouth by lifting up my chin.

"But,my parents are divorced.My dad is Bummie's father's brother and I live with my mum.So we don't really see each other that much" She said,more like whispering.Maybe because of the parents issue.Jae Bum nods his head.

"Bummie?" 

"Oh yeah,that's what I decided to call him when we first met.When my parents were still together of course.He looks like a bunny with that big teeth so I made up my mind and call him 'Bummie'.Don't you think so?" She said and pinched 'Bummie's' cheeks.Now that she said it,Jae Bum does resemble a bunny.

"Ahh I see.Hey 'Bummie'" I said and cracked a soft laugh.So,I got back to the real reason why I'm here at the first place. "Eh Jae Bum,I'm leaving first.After all that you poured in my glass,I really had a great time in the unicorn land,so yeah.See you tomorrow then?" 

"Ha,ha.You owe me two more rounds remember?" He said jokingly and I shake my head fast.

"Fine,I'll see you again then Vic?This baby girl can't go alone without her loyal bodyguard here.She think she's so hot that a might come and kidnap her" Jae Bum said and put his arm on my shoulder.I shrugged it off and step on his feet so hard that he screamed a little.

"Oh darn it,you two are so cute" Victoria said and touched our cheeks. "Uhh I don't know Bummie,but I really wish I can stay longer.You know my mum,she gets all noisy when I'm not around" She added and smiled lazily.Jae Bum just nods as a reply.

"Bye guys,I really need to go now before my boss finds out that I'm skipping work.Nice meeting you Maddie" She said and leave.

"Eh,where's that hottie you two are talking to just now?" Sehun came out of nowhere with two drinks in his hands.

"She has to go back to her work.Problem?" I asked and look at the drinks on his hand.

"What?Argh,so I got all the way to the bar and asked the bartender to make special drinks for nothing?!"

"Dude,if you don't mind..." Jae Bum said and take a glass from Sehun's hand. "I can finish this for you" Sehun stared at Jae Bum blankly.Oh wait,they still don't know each other aren't they?I guess this is my turn to introduce them then.

"Uh Jae Bum this is Sehun and Sehun this is my annoying best friend,Jae Bum aka Bummie" 

"Sup?" Jae Bum said and takes a sip of the drink.Sehun just nods his head.

"Dude,this drink is awesome!Damn,that bartender is a real star,I tell you!" Jae Bum gets excited.

"I know right" I slap Jae Bum's back hoping that he'll remember what he said 5 minutes ago. "Car,home?Right now?" I said trying not to make it sounds so obvious that Sehun is here.

He took a minute to understand what I'm saying and that is noticeable especially with his blank expression on. "Oh yeah.Give me a second to finish this" He said and showed me the glass which is not even half-empty.A second you said?

                                                                                                   ***

"Huff,finally!I can't believe it,our first semester has finally ended" I said excitedly.Jae Bum is walking beside me,face facing the floor.After so much of struggling and tension for our test,we are finally free.Not to mention the tiredness too.I rarely get any sleep the whole week plus Jae Bum is having some kind of dancing competition by the end of this month.Gosh,he's must have been worn out.I gave him a nudge in the shoulder.

"Dude,are you still alive?" I asked.Those dark circles under his eyes scares the out of me.He's never been like this before.College life sure is tough for him.

He took few minutes to answer. "What?Oh yeah,of course I am.Never been better!" He said and yawned.He gives me a thumb up.You're at lying,dude.

"Want me to drive the car?"

"Huh?Your ate you car?" He said while rubbing his eyes.

"D-r-i-v-i-n-g.You want me to drive the car instead?"

"Oh about that,sorry babe.I got a practice after this so I can't-"

"I got it.You have a practice later so you can't send me back home.I'll see you next time then" I cut short and leave.

I walk out from the building and inhales deeply. "Ahh,I haven't feel this for a while" I said and stretched my arms.

"Feel what?" A voice behind me suddenly breaks in.I turn around and see Sehun sits on the stairs,eyes on me.He looks...rather fine.No exhaustion showing on his face.Looks like someone gets enough sleep during test week.

I smile and wave at him. "I was talking nonsense.Anyway,how are you?It's been quite a long time huh?" The last time we met each other was at the club.

"Me?Doing great as usual" He said proudly. "How about you lady?You look like you just finished running 30 laps around the field" He joked.

I rub my hair and exhale loudly. "Aish,what can I say?Life was tough for me for the past few weeks"

He pats my hair softly. "Don't worry.Since everything is over,you can finally have some fun...soon." He smiles sweetly. "But you know what,you look even prettier lately" There he goes again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------