I lied

The Cold-hearted Man II [Slow update]

The ringtone of my phone broke the silence awkwardly.I grabbed it from my purse and rejected the call without looking at the caller ID.

"..." I muttered to myself and looked back at the couple who were in their passionate moments and not surprised that they have finally ended their lesson.The guy,however,was looking at me as if I've grown an extra head and another pair of s.His expression is so priceless,he might get an award for that look on his face.

"M-Maddie?" the guy asked.Startled with my sudden presence in their making out session.I raised my hand awkwardly,trying to make it as a wave but I guess I failed and it made me feel like a lost dumb retard.My lips twitched upwards when the guy eyed me like an eagle would do if it saw a big fat rat on the ground.

"Hi!" I said trying my best not to sound funny and make a fool out of myself.The girl,was looking at me and back at his boyfriend and continued to do so until God knows when.

"Um,I'm so sorry about that.I guess I better get going" I said quickly and rushed off to where my parents were probably at.He was about to say something but I used all my energy from the cotton candy and run as fast as I can.

Well,what a surprised 

                                                                                                      ***

"How was it?" the voice on the line asked.

"Uh,it was fine I guess" I replied.My mum went to her annual board meeting's party and she asked me to come but I declined her politely saying that I'm tired from all that 'fun' from the amusement park.On the other hand,my dad is probably having a good time opening his patient's body and observing their organs all over again while I'm stuck at home answering Sehun's non-stop questions.

"So,are you coming pretty?" Sehun asked for the hundredth times.

"Oh my gosh,Sehun.I've been telling you from just now that I'm so tired-"

"You have to come!Jae Bum is here and oh god..."

"What?He didn't tell me that he's coming" I said,frustrated that Jae Bum didn't mention of going to his party.

"Who cares about that!You have to come here,gosh he's drunk Maddie.Jae Bum,dude don't pee in the pot.You're going to kill that plant!Toilet is over there,jeez.No not there,that's the way to the garage moron!" Sehun literally screamed.

What the heck?Jae Bum doesn't drink.Damn,this is bad.I hung up the phone and took my jacket and car keys.I rushed to my car and speed off to Sehun's house.I was on full speed and thank goodness that the cops are not around.It took me half an hour to his house and I swear,his house is packed with all types of imported cars.People are swarming around the whole house.Some are making out behind the bushes but I gave them a little respect for not showing it off to the public.It's either they want a little privacy,which I understand because the house is about to explode in no time,or they're going to get further from their little French kisses.I spotted a group of boys with alcohol in their hands and in the middle of the group is a boy who was trying his best to finish all that,nobody knows,how many glasses of alcohol.The girls who apparently in their bikinis,are trying to seduce what I call 'douche bags'-guys who smokes,with funny hairstyle,tattoos and odd looking piercings on their body and those 'swag' attitude and also,their addiction towards swearing.

I made my way inside the house and the smell of cigarettes and alcohol welcomed me politely.The house is a mess,bottles and cans on the floor and clothes are everywhere.I decided to go upstairs since it'll take me millennia to find Jae Bum on the first floor.As I about to go up the stairs,a group of boys were going down the stairs.I was so surprised that I didn't get to close my eyes.

"Holy sweet milk of monkey's,those are pretty...huge" I whispered to myself and rubbed my eyes harshly.Oh my poor eyes.I continued walking upstairs and hesitant to open,which I assumed,more than 10 rooms on this floor.As I was about to open the first room which I've prayed hard that there's no couple having their session inside,someone tapped my shoulder from the back.I turned back to look who it was and I was so relieved to see that it was Sehun standing behind me with a tight grey v-neck t-shirt with a worn out jeans and a pair of Adidas.He was smiling at me,sheepishly.

"You're here!" he screamed and pulled me for another bone-wrecking hug.He's been doing this every time he saw me in campus.I tried to loosen the hug by moving my shoulders awkwardly and much to my pleasure,he let me go.

"Of course I am.Now,where's Jae Bum?I have to bring him back before he starts putting your house on fire." I joked.Sehun laughed at my joke and pinched my cheek with his warm fingers.

"Fine,I'll show you where he is now my lady.He collapsed due to the alcohol and now he's in the guest room" he said and brought me to one of the guest rooms.

"Sigh,I hope it's not that bad." I took a deep breath and opened the door slowly until Sehun cleared his throat which made me jumped in shocked. "Sorry to startle you sweet pie,but you're on your own now..." he said nervously and leave me alone.Well,what was that about?

I decided not to think about it and opened the door.The room is triple the size of my room and unfortunately,nobody was in the room.The bed is perfectly made and untouched.Not even a dirty tiny spot on the floor.I made my to the bathroom and it was empty too.I was expecting Jae Bum to be sleeping in the bath tub since he's capable of sleeping anywhere and anytime.He can even sleep through a tsunami or earthquake.

"Damn it,where are you Jae Bum!" I muttered to myself.

"Looking for someone?" a familiar deep husky voice asked.I turned my neck too fast that it made a crack a sound.I ran my fingers to my neck,trying to ease it down.The voice belongs to none other than,Simon.He was leaning on the door and folded his arms on his bulky chest.That biceps of his are on display tonight and I just can't take my eyes off them.He looks...y as usual.He was wearing a denim shirt and left the first few buttons ed with with a white t-shirt inside.I don't dare to look down at what he has to cover that muscle legs of his because I'm just too young to die.He took few steps forward and coming closer to me.Gulp,double gulp.

His fragrance is lingering all over the room.Gosh,if I hide under the bed or in the wardrobe,I bet I still can smell him.He took another step forward until he was only inches apart from me.What stood between us now was the room for air to get in our noses so we are still alive once whatever that was going to happen ended and it seems that the oxygen is pretty limited tonight.Maybe I should bring an oxygen tank anytime I'm near Simon.

"Uhh h-hi?" I said which sounded more like a question.I mentally slapped my head.He gave me,which I think,a smile because he looked like he was constipating.I ignored his 'I want to talk to you but I don't know what to say's action and asked him whether he had seen Jae Bum.

"No.If I might add,he was never here" Simon explained.I widen my eyes,shocked with what I just heard. "Pardon?Sehun told me that he is here.He's drunk so I came to bring him back" I said.

Simon avoided my eyes and look at the king sized bed.Gosh,he's not thinking of doing that with me right.Not in Sehun's guest room!He took a deep breath and let it out. "I'm sorry" he said earnestly.

I couldn't make out anything what he said tonight so I just gave him my confused alien look. "What are you talking about?" I asked,dying for the truth.He took a moment to answer back.After what it seemed like hundred seconds of torturing silence,he finally opened his mouth. "About lying to you.Jae Bum is not here.He was never here.I-I lied." he stuttered.

"I can't believe or understand what you are talking about!" I said, frustrated with his game. "Well, excuse me,I have a drunk man to bring back home" I said coldly and walked to the door.He took my wrist immediately and made me turn 360 degrees.My face bumped his hard solid chest which made made winced in pain.I rubbed my nose gently with my other hand since he's holding the other one and from the way he gripped my hand,I doubt it that he'll let it go anytime soon.

"Ouch,that hurts!" I scowled and looked at him in the eyes.That captivating dark brown eyes of his were penetrating through me and making everything inside my body numb.I've never felt so...limbless.I avoided his eyes since nobody knows what will happen next if I kept on looking at it.Out of all the things in the room,I decided to stare at the bed. Damn it,Maddie!Not you too.

He placed his fingers under my chin and turned my head swiftly so I will face him again.Startled with his sudden action,I snapped his fingers off my chin harshly.Jeez,I wish I hadn't do that.He looked rather hurt with my sudden ego and took a step backward.I made a mental note to learn how to socialize with hot guys so I won't start acting like a gambler who had lost all his money.He cleared his mouth and finally,opened his mouth.I really need some explanations right now.

"I'm very sorry.I asked Sehun to call and informed you that Jae Bum is here and drunk but the problem is,he's not here.He wasn't ever here.I-I lied" he explained everything in one breath. "The thing is,I wanted to clear out the misunderstandings that happened in...you know,in amusement park today"

,I didn't realize that I've been keeping my breath all this time until my chest tightened and forced me to let it all out. "There were no misunderstandings or whatsoever Simon.Yeah,I did see you making out with your girlfriend but so what?I ain't going to tell the whole campus about it and take all the credits for exploding yet another bombastic juicy latest gossip especially that it involved none other than our own university's hottest guy who is also a big messed up in the head and soul,Simon Park." I said coldly.

Simon looked at me in disbelief.He looked like he was about to explode. "A big messed up you say?What the heck Maddie?" he scowled angrily.Oh crap,I didn't prepare for this.

"Yeah,messed up.I've heard a lot about you Simon.You were transferred here because of your reckless actions back in the U.S..Drugs,girls,alcohol,party what else?Gambling?ion?Bully?" I explained one by one.Oh no babe,I'm not backing up.I'm not scared of you.Simon's face now is as red as a tomato and when I said he was going to explode in any second,he's going to do it now.

"Bloody hell!You ing believe that?That I got transferred to here because of that?And here I am,thinking that out of all people in the campus you'll be the one who is not going to believe that!But I guess I was wrong.I was ing wrong!I thought you are something else but you're just like one of them.I thought you are different,holy Maddie.If only you-"

"If I'm a what?If only I'm a boy you probably are on top of me beating the out of me,is that it?Oh well,too bad that I'm a girl but you know what?I won't go and cry to my parents if you slap me hard in the face.I ain't what you think I am Simon.Believe me you messed with the wrong girl" I replied without giving him a chance to cut off my comments.Simon clenched his palms and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh my god,am I going to get a punch?" I asked in a y tone and pointed at his palms who were now looking like two massive balls made of pure steel. "Or are you going to kill me now?I'm not surprised if I'm really going to die now because I know you are capable more than that.Killing?I know it's like stealing a lollipop from a child for you."

Without much further hesitation,Simon pushed me hard and I fell on the bed.He got on top of easily as if he's been doing every night.The bed jerked with the sudden weight of Simon's and his arms were pressing the bed at each side of my head.I was nervous.Crap,now I'm scared.His eyes are staring straight into mine giving me no mercy to look at somewhere else.

"The reason why I asked Sehun to lie and called you to come here because I have a confession and an explanation to make but since you're acting so rough,why don't I tell in a rough way?" he said and his lower lips.Gosh,this is bad and I wished I have brought my phone with me instead of leaving it at home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whopps,someone's getting high tonight eh?HAHAHAHA.So I guess I spilled everything out.Yeap,the guy whom Maddie saw in the park was Simon and he was making out with his girlfriend (?).I know I didn't explain much about him and the so-called girlfriend but not to worry!I'll revealed more in the upcoming chapters and since the fun is just started,I don't want to blow it now don't I?I'm going to let your mind wander off to whatever land you want to visit and aha what will happen next?Simon on bed?Gosh,that's my wildest nightmare rawr.More Jb and Sehun's moments are coming soon.Thanks and enjoy peepos!Sorry for errors :)

Updated (13/11) Hahaha i did so many spelling errors gah *embarrassed*. next chapter coming soon!