Not a tomboy

The Cold-hearted Man II [Slow update]

*Thump thump* Maddie reaches to her chest and pats it softly. "I must have gone crazy.Probably need some good sleepy,yeah" She said and eyed at Simon's car,drifting away from her house.

                                                                                                 ***

*Bang* A stack of books are placed harshly on the table.Maddie raised her head and saw Jae Bum,looking annoyed. "Huh,what's wrong?" 

"What's wrong you asked?What's wrong?You're the wrong one here?Weren't you supposed to come to my house last night and teach me for my test today?" Jae Bum answered angrily.

Oh,damn it.Now I finally know why I got the guilty feeling. "Oops,Jae Bum-ah,sorry!" Maddie apologized quickly. "I was so tired after coming back from campus and hit the bed straight.I didn't do it purposely,you do know about my short-term memory disorder ain't you?Again,I'm so so sorry!" Maddie reaches for Jae Bum's hand but he pulls his hand immediately.

"Thanks to you,I had such a great time fighting with my test paper just now.It felt like I was in World War II or something" Jae Bum explained and storms off. Damn you Maddie!

"Jae Bum..!" I quickly take my bag and follows Jae Bum behind. 

"Hey slow down there hot stuff.Don't wanna catch yourself on fire ain't you?You're on fire enough" Sehun pulls my hand from the side.I glanced at him and pulls my hand away. "Sorry,gotta go dude" and run.

"Haih,that feeling when you're being ignored.I'm gonna make sure you pay for it Maddie Lee" Sehun whispered.

 

What the hell?Where did he gets the energy to run so fast?What did the man takes for breakfast anyway? "J-Jae Bum,let's stop running kay?I'm tired" I said,out of breath,far behind from him.

Jae Bum slows down but doesn't stop and turn around either.Such a good friend,I thought. 

"I didn't ask you to follow me!Why should I listen to you?"

"Dude,I'm deeply sorry about last night.I totally forgot about it.Sorry?" Maddie said,catching her breathe.

"...well,I guess you're responsible for my low marks then."

"Wha-Uhh,I guess so.I'll make up for everything.I'll talk to professor and ask him to lower my marks too if that's what you want" I begged.Now I really look pathetic.

"Hmm,instead of that.I have something better..."

                                                                                                   ***

"Yo man,wassup?Still chasing girls?" Simon gives a soft pat at Sehun's back who is having an extra large burger on his hands. "Yo,what me?Chasing girls?Na-uh,get your facts right here,dude.They're chasing me,okay?"

Simon chuckled "Ahh,like I'm going to believe that.I've known you for years Sehun.You'll never change" Sehun rolled his eyes out of frustration.

Few minutes of silence and finally Sehun says something. "Dude,I know you won't believe this but I finally met her"

Simon scratches her head and turns his face,facing Sehun's. "Pardon?" and raised his eyebrows,looking confused. "You slow dude.I'm saying,I've met her,the girl that I've been waiting for so long." Sehun explained slowly and Simon nods.

"Oh I see,so do I know her?" Simon opens his book and start reading. "Holy monkey dude,this is a big issue I'm having here.I would totally appreciate it if you close your book and listen to your-only-best-friend's problem." Sehun gets pissed off.

Simon raised his eyes from his book and stares at Sehun. "First of all,you're not my only friend.Second,I bet the 'girl' you're talking about is just another you met in the club.Third,I know that it's just another mushy-cheesy love story so,I'll pass" Simon said and continues reading but this time,he plugs his earphones on.

Sehun puts his burger down and pulls out Simon's earphones. "Dude,serious please?I promise you that this time it's not just another I met in the club and this is so not a mushy extra cheesy love story that you thought" Sehun being serious. "Aha,why so?" Simon is finally interested.

"Because..."

"What?She's way better for you?Is that it?"

"No it's just that...she's a bit-"

"Oh holy sheep,don't tell me you've fallen for a tomboy!" Simon gasped out of horror.

"Wha-what?No,no!That's not it.Why are so scared of tomboys anyway?" Sehun asked.

"Scared?Did you remember in 6th grade a tomboy punched me in the nose and I almost used my mouth to breathe?And when we were in a school play,remember a girl named Alexis Jang?She pushed me off stage just because I got more jelly beans more than her.Ugh,she gave me goose bumps every time I saw her" Simon explained.

"Ha,ha.Now that I remembered.You and tomboys don't really get along huh?Well,the good point is,she's not one.She's just a bit,you know,hard sometimes?"

"Isn't that similar to tomboy?Tomboys are hard!"

"Eh dude,she's far from tomoby.She's cute and all but stubborn sometimes and I can't get her out of my head."

"Whew look at that.It seems that our Sehun has fallen in love,for real" Simon joked and applause.

"Ha,ha.I know right,I guess this is my first time..." Sehun blushed. "Dude,I really need your help with this one.I don't want her to think of me as a player!"

"Ain't you?" Simon answered short and stares back at his book.

                                                                                                       ***

"Oh my god,Jae Bum!I'll do anything to make up for what I did but not this one!" Maddie begged.Jae Bum shakes his head for the seventh time tonight. "Are you crazy?It's not easy to come here.I booked two places for us months ago which I can't even remember when and you're just going to let it go?Don't talk crap Maddie!"

"But-"

"Come on!You can't drop it just like that.Just three more glasses kay?I'm driving remember?All you have to do is sit at the passenger's seat and be grateful that you actually came tonight!"

"This is t-too much.You know my tolerance towards alcohol" Maddie warned.Jae Bum shakes his head "Not tonight" and pours colorless liquid into my glass.I lost count how many times he did that tonight.I looked at him with my puppy eyes,literally begging him to let me off the hook tonight but he replied it by sticking out his tongue instead.Oh God,please saves me,I thought and drinks in one gulp. "Arhhh!"

Jae Bum smiled,impressed with my so-brave-action and pats my back roughly. "Two more rounds" He said cheerfully.Damn it,I shouldn't have tell him that I'm going to repay for what I had done and this is what I got.Supposed to study back at home but here I am,in a random club few kilometers away from my house.I've heard from people back in campus that this is the best club they have in town and I still have no idea what's so 'best' about it.Well,they separate the 18 and above's side and the 'under age's' side but still,this club is not family-friendly and who on earth brings their small children to club anyway?Since we already turned 20,Jae Bum brought me to the 'dark' side of the club.About 90% of the customers here are morons who has nothing better to do.Sure,the music here is good and the entertainment they have here is...pretty awesome with the y pole dancers,showing off their female sides with that things they're wearing.Can't call it clothes but they're not either and I've been noticing,that Jae Bum hardly has their eyes off them!There,there Jae Bum.They're too old for you.

"Two more and we're done!" Maddie said,as loud as possible since the music is too loud.Jae Bum nods his head as an answer and pours the same liquid again.Ugh,after drinking so much of this,I'm starting to think that my pee would probably taste better.As I was about to drink,I heard someone called Jae Bum from behind.I turn my head around since I was facing the bar and almost drop my glass to the ground but luckily my hand hasn't lost its grip.It's them,Sehun and Simon.After all that incident with Simon,I really wish that I don't have to see his face anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heee,after all that buzz about Boyfriend's Janus,i can't stop myself but to listen to their song since it's their first album and of course people(including me)expect it to be AWHSUMEE.so,omg,i've fallen in love with it.honestly,im not really a fan of them but if you haven't listen to it yet,YOU BETTER DO IT.they finally got rid of their goodie-goodie boys image and became the REAL men.the concept,the lyics,the dance,i love everything about it! X)

i know this might sound crazy and so soon but i've kinda plan for my next story.YAY!probably gonna use Donghae again,aha.i just cant stop myself from loving him :)