Bombs

The Cold-hearted Man II [Slow update]

Simon P.O.V.

Sehun stares at me like I've grown another pair of balls. The unbelievable look on his face is priceless. "When was the last time you ate proper meals?" he asked. I wipe my mouth with sleeve of sweater that Sehun insisted me of wearing. He said he had enough of his maids giggling and squealing like a bunch of morons.

"Define 'proper meals' " I responded lazily. He rolled his eyes and pointed to bowls and plates that are on the dining table. "This, this and this. You know what I meant by that. No matter how busy or lazy you are, proper meals are a must. You don't want to-"

"Man, this soup is heaven!" I cut him mid way and my lips. "By the way, please stop nagging, it doesn't suit you. You sound like my mom and that's annoying" I responded and take a sip of water. Sehun sighed and plopped his arms on the table. He squints his eyes and look at me. Uh oh, I don't like where this conversation is heading.

"Talking about mom, how's yours?" he asked. There is it, the damn question that I didn't want to hear. The damn question that I didn't know how to answer. Not that I didn't know what to answer because I swear, I don't really know where she is or worst, how she is. I shrugged and exhaled the air that I've been keeping from just now.

"I don't know. I just don't" I answered honestly. Sehun gives me the 'are you crazy' look and I give him a lopsided smile.

"You-you didn't keep in touch with her?" he asked. I can sense the seriousness in his tone. I shook my head and plays around with the fork on my plate. Mom, how are you? Where are you now? Why won't you answer my texts? Is he still abusive? Did he ask you not to reply my texts? Mother, are you still alive?

"Simon, Siimoooon?" Sehun waved his hand at my face. "Uh what?" I asked, unaware of his presence. "You looked lost just now" he said. I nod slowly, unable to talk.

"You know, we can still help you though" Sehun offered. I shook my head quickly. "No no, I can handle this. Thanks but no, I'm the only one who can help her" I refused. 

"Simon, you need help. You need my father, he can help you" Sehun pleaded. "No dude, your dad is a great man all right but this is our problem. I have to sort it out by myself but thanks though" I said weakly and smiled. "Anyway, it won't be macho for me to get help from your dad isn't?" I joked and Sehun let out a small laugh.

"Oh yeah, about last night. Mind to tell me what happened now?" I changed the topic. This is what I want to talk about, not my mother. Not her.

Sehun's body went stiff. He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly and avoids my eyes. "Um about that..." his voice trailed off.

"Spill" I insisted.

He rubbed his face with his palms and exhaled loudly. "Okay, okay. Here comes the bomb" he whispered. "Did you remember that I organized a party and all that?" he asked. His face is serious. I nod at his question.

"So yeah, you asked me to call Maddie and tell her that-"

"Tell her that Jae Bum is drunk and she came, right away. I remember that part" I cut him off and winced at that memory. Gosh, what a jerk I was.

Sehun nods abruptly and continues. "Yes, that brain of yours is still working. I'm impressed" he teased and I keep my face flat. "Okay chill. So where was I? Oh yes, she came and I did just like you asked me to. Bring her to a room and leave her there. Then you came and stuffs happened" he said normally.

"Stuffs? What stuff?" I asked quickly. My voice comes out louder than I intend to. Gosh, I didn't her did i?

"Nothing dirty I guess. But who knows, you two were locked in the room while I was away pleasing another girl" he answered easily. My eyes widen in shock. What the hell, anything could happened last night. I start to get panic.

"Nah, let me assure you something brother. I doubt that anything happened because I left you guys for around ten minutes and she called" he explained.

"She called you?" I asked. Sehun nods and relief washes over me. Thankfully nothing happened. Ten minutes is just too short for me to take any action.

"But she called me with your phone" he dropped another bomb. "What?" I responded too quickly. Sehun rubs his chin, trying to remember something. "Yeah, she called and told me something about helping her as soon as possible or I won't get to see the daylight anymore" he said. "She asked for help?" I asked. 

"Yes so I ran to the room and knocked down the door since it was locked" he replied.

"Where was I?" I asked, curiosity gets the best of me. "Err, you kind of passed out. On top of her" Sehun lets out another bomb. What?

I can't speak. I mean, I don't know what to say. I passed out? What the hell. "You were drunk bro, super drunk until you can't remember anything" he said matter-of-factly. "And then what happened?" I asked although I'm scared to know the truth.

"Uh well, here's the biggest bomb. Somebody called your number and she kind of answered it" he added.

"A call? Who was it?" I asked

"Yubin"

And I can feel my blood draining away from my face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louisa P.O.V

Finally, I'm all alone. Jae Bum went to his dance practice half an hour ago now that the competition is just around the corner. And here I am, washing the dishes all by myself. Jerk. I was washing them lazily when my phone vibrated. "A text message?" I muttered.

Hey it's Simon. We need to talk. Let's meet up.

Um, how about no?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy :)