Troublemaker

The Cold-hearted Man II [Slow update]

I'm making my way to the next class and I wasn't not being myself from this morning.My brain was busy making some sort of imcomplete-proofless-conclusions.I felt so tired with what happened last night.Yup,last night...

*Flashback*

"W-why did he moves here?" Maddie stuttered.Sehun stands and straightens his body,eyes still on her.

"He got kicked out from his house" Sehun said as if it's a normal thing to happen.Maddie's eyes got wide and she gets herself up from the bed. "What?"

Sehun rolled her eyes like a and look at me. "I repeat,he got kicked out from his house by his dad.Can you listen to me or do you become deaf after I 'attacked' you?Was it your first time getting pushed by a guy?" Sehun gets the wrong idea,again.He really is interested about this particular topic but I'm seriously not going to answer that.I was pushed by guys too before okay?Although it was Jae Bum,but he's still a guy!

"None of your business.Why did he gets kicked out by his dad?" 

Sehun swings his body and sits on the bed "He's a troublemaker".Suddenly Hyuna and Hyunseung's Troublemaker is playing.Sehun gets up,takes out his cell phone and answers the phone outside his bedroom. "Does he really needs to use that as ringtone?What a spoiler" Maddie sighs.

After few seconds,Sehun gets back inside the room. "Where was I?" He bits his lips trying to recall where did he stops. "Ahh Simon.Yeah,he's a troublemaker but so what?Everybody knows that...oh wait except you.Well,now you know.Thanks to me"

"Explain further" Maddie demands.Sehun throws his cell phone on the bed and pull the chair for him to sit down. "Ugh you're so dumb.Don't tell me you don't know what's a troublemaker?He likes to get in troubles especially fighting.He fights a lot.Simon was caught using drugs by his father last year so his father sent him here.Who wants a drug-addict son in their house anyway.He was in the rehab for countless times.I bet he smokes secretly and not to forget,he's player too.He has girls waiting to entertain him anytime and anywhere.Even a size of a bus is too small to fit all those chicks" Sehun adds.

I wonder if that blood stains on his pants is actually....

                                                                                                 ***

That side of Simon,Maddie wished she'd never knows about it.She regretted asking.Now,it stucks to her like a part of her brain.Maddie slaps her head.Hoping that it will get away from her brain but it's pointless.It's making her crazy.She needs to see Jae Bum as soon as possible.At crucial moments like this,only he knows how to calm her down.He has the 'technique'.

Maddie strolls along the hall,the cafeteria and the parking lots but Jae Bum is nowhere to be seen. "Hmm,that's weird.Where is he?Should I just text him?" Maddie checks her bag and much to her dismay,it's not there. "Ahh damn it!I must have left it in the locker" Maddie knocks her head,irritated.As she walks to her locker,she saw someone that she hopes she won't see today.Simon.

Her heart is beating like mad.If only she's invisible to him,she can just run away now but it's too late.He already saw her.He's walking towards her with a box of cigarette in his hand? "Oh my god,Sehun was right.Simon does smoke" Maddie thought.

Simon stops right in front of her and raised his eyebrow,looking curious. "What's with the face?" he asked.Maddie just couldn't stare at him at this moment.After what Sehun said last night,it's just impossible.Simon pulls his arm,which is holding the cigarette,behind his back.What?Is he trying to hide it?Uh no dude,you're caught.

"I'm fine.Have you my friend,Jae Bum?" Maddie still not looking at him. "Jae Bum?Oh the one whom I thought was your boyfriend?" Simon asked.He still remembers that?Maddie nods slowly,ignoring his face. "Nope.I didn't see him"

"Awh really?Too bad,I want to see him so badly right now" Maddie replied. "Why is that?Is something troubling you?" Why is he so concerned about it?You are troubling me,moron.

"Nah,it's nothing.See ya" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So,yesterday i watched music bank as usual and i was surprised by Dalmatian's performance!omgee,Simon was ing hot with his new hairstyle.not totally different though but still,haha.of course i was happy that Super Junior won.i can't believe it that they lost to Sistar last week,lol!anyway,i didn't know that wondergirls released a new song featuring akon.at first,i was surprised when i saw the news but i was damn lazy to check it out.finally,on friday,i dare myself to watch it.i was pretty upset with Be My Baby.the teasers were damn good but it turned out to be totally different from the teasers,lawl.btw,if you haven't listen to WG's Like Money,you better listen it now.i guarantee you won't regret it!it's so ing good that i want to cry every time i listen to it  :')

MiyaChan: haha,really?i don't know much about exo-m.i only know luhan,lol.i can't remember their faces,super fail.thanks for reading :)

rashiwon: what a total different side of sehun eh?it was hard for me to write it.i can't imagine him being nasty because he's just too innocent!oh anyway,im super hungry right now.i want foods :(

tthhiiddaarr: awh really?thank you for reading,i love you <3