Nice Try

My Six Roommates

Day 3

Sun shined through your nice drapery. Although it was freezing outside, it made you feel warm. 

In your bed you dreamed of sweet things. Your eyes fluttered open seeing that it was 9:00 am. 

You bit your lip uneasily, Were the other guys up? 

You felt a warm breathe tickle your neck. Who was it?

You turned your body so you were laying on the other side.

CHUNJI?! He was laying right in front of you. Your faces were less than inches away.

"You're coming with me today!" he smirked ily. "I waited until you were up." 

He was wearing a wife beater and some sweats. He ran into your closet pulling out a cute outfit.

"This is for you..now I'm going to change, you better be ready when I'm done." he warned.

You groggily got up and put on the outfit. It was actually pretty satisfactory.

He had picked out a letterman jacket with a pair of tight skinnys.

You sat on your bed uneasily. Where was he taking you?

"Jaeyoooooon~" You heard down the hall. "I'm coming."

Chunji came into your room wearing casual clothing. He still looked so cute.

A button down shirt tucked into his jeans, and a pair of normal sneakers.

You looked at him in awe. His sense in fashion stunned you.

He scratched the back of his head as you were staring at him. 

You snapped out of your gaze when he cutely waved at you.

"You have to be quiet...Ahjumma is downstairs in the dining room!" 

"I don't wanna go Chunji..." You sighed in regret.

"Please! Jaeyoon... Just today." 

"No. I'm tired," you said not giving in.

He had no choice but to throw you over his shoulder.

"CHUNJI! PUT ME DOWN NOW!" You wiggled in his grip, smacking his back.

"NO. You're coming with me!" he whispered. "Don't be so feisty, I like tough girls."

As you walked down the stairs you saw Ahjumma sitting at a chair.

"Ahjumma!!!!!" You shouted.

"CHUNJI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Ahjumma shouted as she began to whack Chunji's bottom with the news paper she had been reading.

"Ahjumma.. I just wanted to take Jaeyoon out.." Chunji pouted.

"WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?!" She looked over the rim of her glasses. "Pur her down!"

"Nice try Chunji." She said with a crooked smile when Chunji went back up to his room.

He was close.

You landed on the ground and stumbled up the stairs to L.joe's room.

On his bed, he peacefully slept. You walked over and whispered his name.

"L.joe... Wake up.. It's almost 10.." you beckoned, poking his cheeks.

He sat up and you covered your eyes when you saw he was shirtless! 

'You mind as well get used to it.. there are six guys in here." he said half-heartedly.

You shook your head and threw the shirt that was on the floor at him, "Put it on."

He obeyed and asked, "Why are you dressed already?" 

"Long story."

♥~♥~♥

You decided to back to bed for a little while.

All of the guys were messing around in the living room.

Ahjumma came around and brought up the topic, "Hey Chunji, why don't you tell them what happened this morning?"

Chunji's face reddened at the question, "I er..um..wanted to take Jaeyoon out.." 

L.joe shook his head and walked up behind Chunji, "Stay away.. It's only her 3rd day!" He threatened.

Chunjis eyes widened as he nodded.

You looked at the clock, seeing it was almost noon. You grumbled at waking up so late. 

When you walked down the stairs all of the guys quieted down, "Oh you're beautiful." Changjo teased.

"Not right now Changjo.." You whined, brushing your fingers through your hair.

"Jaeyoon, brunch?" Ahjumma asked sweetly.

She was way different towards yout hen the boys.

You nodded, but before you walked over to the kitchen, you looked around for L.joe. 

He spotted you and waved. He was carelessy laying around on the couch with the other guys.

"Jae!" He cutely said.

'Eung.." you said as you walked over to sit next to him. "I'm tired oppa..." 

He moved your bangs back and whispered to you, "Go back to bed then,"

You shook your head and waited for the brunch to be made.

♥~♥~♥

"Niel! Ahjumma! This is delicious!" you smiled brightly.

They both nodded and took your complement.

Who knew Niel could cook. He didn't look like one to cook either.

You scarfed down the food faster than you should've. 

L.joe enjoyed that you were happy again.

"How about we watch a scary movie later?" Ricky begged. "Pleaseeeee! I want to cuddle with sweetie."

Your eyes glared at Ricky, "Sweetie?!" 

"Mhm, I already have a nick name for you!" he nodded.

You rolled your eyes and put your dishes away.

♥~♥~♥ 

The movie you guys were going to watch was "Shutter Island."

When the movie started, L.joe gripped onto one of your arms and Ricky hid behind your other arm.

"You guys.. It just started" you pouted, "I feel.. constricted!"

They didn't listen and gripped tighter.

L.joe nuzzled his face in your hair. Your hair smelled sweet and fresh. He placed his chin on your shoulder.

All of the other members seemed to be angered with jealousy. All except for Niel and CAP. 

A scary face popped up and you noticed why they were holding onto you. You screamed and jumped next to L.joe.

"Aha.. my little baby is scared," he grinned.

Your belly twirled and your heart skipped a beat, "His little baby..?" you mumbled.

"Aiya..I wanna make sure she is safe too," Chunji scowled, crossing his arms.

You rolled your eyes and tried to manage watching the rest of the movie.

The whole time, you held onto L.joe while Ricky held onto you.

The only time you laughed was when you head Niel scream like a girl. You didn't want to seem mean so you chuckled in L.joe's arm.

That night, L.joe tucked you in and you went to bed with a smile on your face.

"Sleep well hun..Don't have a nightmare please~" 

Your heart, again, skipped a beat and you snuggled your face into the pillow.

Day 3 accomplished