Will you be my date?

My Six Roommates

It was the day before prom, Thursday. 

"Are we going to prom tomorrow?" L.joe wondered.

You nodded and frowned, "No one asked me yet, so I don't know what color of a dress to get.. I'll need to go with Ahjumma to buy my dress!"

"Ahjumma? She won't even let you go with us, I bet you." L.joe pouted, "You have to convince her to let you go with me!"

He wants me to go with him. 

"Then you can come with me~ You and Chunji!" You grinned.

L.joe smiled at your cuteness, he didn't know how much he missed it until now, "Sounds like a plan."

"What color are you wearing?" You asked cutely.

L.joe pinched your cheeks and smiled, his eyes disappearing, "Depends on what color you wear."

You rolled your eyes and pushed past him, "The bell is going to ring soon, I'll see you later,"

"We have the first same period smarty." 

"Oh yeah." 

♥~♥~♥

At lunch, you sat by your best friend Tae Jin. You two were chatting about what kind of dresses you wanted to get, and who you wanted for your dates.

"Who are you going with?" Tae Jin asked.

"L.joe? Chunji? I don't know, neither of them asked yet." you sighed, really not knowing who you wanted for your date, "how bout' you?" 

"Well.....No one asked me either...but I want to go with...Chang--"

You stopped her, "YOU LIKE CHANGJO?!" You bursted out laughing, "he's a huuuuuge flirt, trust me."

"Quiet down!" Tae Jin put a finger to her lips.

"Well..I don't know what to tell you, he's not in our grade," you said through fits of laughs.

"I know..that's the problem." Tae Jin sighed, "it's whatever."

"I'll get you a date, how about Minsoo opp- Minsoo?" You stopped at oppa, no one knew you lived with those six guys. 

"You mean CAP?" Tae Jin grinned widely, "Only if he wants to.. I don't wanna force into it."

You showed a victory smile and waved as you left, "Make sure to wear a navy dress!"

Tae Jin blew her fringe up and placed her hands on her head. 

On the way out of the lunch room, you bumped into Chunji, "Ah ah! Sorry sorry!" 

Chunji put a finger under your chin and lifted your head up to meet his gaze, "What color are you wearing to prom tomorrow?"

You were stuck staring at his perfectly sculpted facial features, "oh..uh..I don't know yet."

"Eh..is that so?" Chunji pouted cutely.

"You and L.joe are coming with me to shop for a dress tonight though," you hinted.

Chunji's face lit up as he walked away, "I'll see you later then!"

A couple of girls were staring at you with death glares, "What is her relationship with Chunji oppa?!" one said to the other.

"She is too ugly to be his girlfriend!" she replied. 

The one with longer hair started to walk towards you, "Let's find out," 

"Uh..okay." the other one said. 

They approached you fiercely and got in your face, "Who do you think you are?!"

Your eyes shot open as you turned around, "Why does it matter?"

"Chunji oppa is ours!" the long haired one shouted.

"Who said?" You smirked, "I have intentions what so ever of fighting with you two, so get lost!"

She gripped onto you hair and pulled your head towards , before she could whisper, you elbowed her in the stomach. She gripped it and glared at you, "You bastard!" 

She walked up to you and you stood still, "What did you have to ask me?" 

She reached for your hair again and held it tighter, "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! YOU ARE WAY TOO UGLY FOR CHUNJI!"

You lifted your fist and right when you were about to hit her, a hand stopped you, L.joe. He pulled the girl off and stared them down, "You two better get lost. Now!" 

The two girls bowed with burden, soon scurrying away.

"Are you okay?" L.joe said with concern in his eyes.

"I'm fine.. Girls these days piss me off." You pouted, grabbing your head. 

L.joe moved your hand away and kissed the side of your head, "Better?"

You grinned up at him, "Better."

♥~♥~♥

"Isn't prom tomorrow?" Ahjumma asked.

You nodded as you sat across from her at the dining room table, "why?"

"Jaeyoon.. I want you to... go with L.joe." 

You made a face, "Why?"

"He loves you.. I know it.. I see it when he looks at you." Ahjumma confessed.

"Really..? What..about all of the other guys?" you looked up at the ceiling.

"Minsoo..likes you too, you're the only one who he talks to, Chunji..oh boy. Chunji LOVES you." Ahjumma paused, "Have you and any of them kissed?" 

You bit your bottom lip and twirled your fingers around, "Well.. on the cheek yes..and.. L.joe..it just happened."

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!" Ahjumma screamed while hitting you with her broom.

L.joe stormed in with Chunji.

"BYUNGHUN! GET OUT! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU RIGHT NOW!" Ahjumma yelled at them. 

L.joe frowned while shrugging, "o-okay." 

You shooed Chunji away with your hand, "Go!" 

Ahjumma sat down and took a deep breath, "You, go out there too. Go buy your dress." 

You arched one of your eye brows and walked away, shoulders slumping.

In the living room you sat down next to Ricky.

"You finally come to me?" Ricky smiled happily.

"Ahjumma is crazy..she tells me to go with L.joe and when I tell her about what happened with him..she yells at me."

Ricky glared at you with big eyes, "What happened?"

"Oh..n-nothing," you lied.

He threw an arm around your shoulder, "Will you be my date?"

"For what?" you asked.

"Prom silly." Ricky grinned.

"You can't even go Ricky!" you started to laugh.

"Stay here with me noona!" 

"YEAH!" Changjo called, "Me and you babe."

You rolled your eyes and stood up, calling L.joe and Chunji. Chunji was messing around with Niel, and L.joe was standing next to you. CAP was in his room, self reflecting.

"Are you guys ready to go?" you asked, grabbing your bag.

Chunji looked up and moved away from Niel, "Ah yes."

The three of you left to the COEX mall.

The taxi ride was quite short. 

"Never been here before?" Chunji took your hand. 

L.joe watched with jealous, "yah yah, I have hands too!"

You took L.joe's hand and smiled at the two, "Nope." You gave his hand a squeeze and pulled the two into the mall.

Through out the whole mall you went into every store, the two just following behind you. You stopped in a store, the dress in the window, you wanted it.

You ran in and asked the worker for your size. As soon as you got the dress you ran into the fitting rooms.

L.joe and Chunji just simply sat on the pink comfortable chairs outside of your room. 

"What do you think the dress looks like?" Chunji asked curisouly.

"As long as it's on her, it'll be pretty." L.joe replied.

"Not as pretty as her though," Chunji grinned.

They obviously knew you could hear them, so you stayed quiet, "how cute." you mumbled.

"Are you done yet?" L.joe called.

"I can't lace it up all the way, can you call the worker?"

"I can do it!" Chunji smiled sheepishly.

"Ah ah! Worker-sshi!" L.joe flicked the back of Chunji's head. 

The worker scurried over and knocked on your door. You opened it slowly and saw a feminine figure. 

She walked into your room and zipped it up all the way. Before you walked out, you glanced at yourself, definitely liking the dress. It was short in the front and long in the back. The top perfectly hugged your curves. 

You slowly walked out and grinned, "What do you think?"

Both of their jaws dropped in awe, "You're..freaking..beautiful!" 

"But, you just had to choose pink?" Chunji spoke up. 

"Yep! I really like this dress though." You smiled proudly.

L.joe's mouth was still open when you walked over to him, "What do you think oppa?"

"You're beautiful." he smiled gladly. 

"Guess whaaat?!" you exclaimed like a five year old, grabbing onto his arm.

"What?"

"I am going to wear a silver bow in my hair, and you get to wear a silver bow tie to match me." 

His lips moved into a smile as he looked down at you, "we still have to guy my suit today too."

"HEY! What about me?" Chunji pouted, grabbing onto your other arm. 

You turned to him and smiled chessily, "We'll go buy you a pink tie to match my dress."

Chunji nodded, "Good."

"I'm going to change now." You got up and went into your dressing room. 

Once you got out, you paid for the dress and left. L.joe insisted on carrying it for you, but you chose to carry it yourself. 

The next stop was the tie shop. L.joe and Chunji already had stuits, they just needed the right color ties. 

Chunji picked out a tie that was the color of your dress. You and L.joe went to look for a bow tie that was the silver of your bow.

"How about this one?" L.joe said, holding the bow tie up to his neck. 

"It's cute, I like it, let's go find Chunji!"

You two were roaming around, looking for Chunji when you saw him checking himself out in the mirror.

"Ehh eh, Lee Chanhee, what are you doing?" L.joe scoffed.

Chunji turned his attention to you and his cheeks began to redden, "N-nothing."

You ignored his cockiness and bit your bottom lip, "Find a tie yet?" 

Chunji pulled the tie out and handed it to you, "is this good?"

You took the tie and held it up to his neck then to your dress, "Mhm, are you two ready?"

Chunji and L.joe nodded, paid then left.

♥~♥~♥

"Hey babe, I wanna see you in your dress." Changjo smirked ily.

You frowned and sat next to him, "My feet hurt."

"Do they hurt a lot? I want to dance with you tonight since I can't go with you." Changjo pouted, "Please? In your dress and shoes?" 

You showed a crooked smile and got up, "Fine."

You went into your room to change and walked down the stairs, with the lace in the back, half laced. It was pretty scary walking past the living room with it like that. So you hurried over to Ahjumma.

"I like your dress honey..And I'm sorry about earlier." Ahjumma smiled like a mother.

"Thanks ahjumma, it's okay." You sighed of relief.

"I've always wanted a daughter, I got stuck with these 6 knuckle heads!" Ahjumma said sternly.

You laughed and thanked her for lacing up your dress. 

Changjo called you over to him and took your feet, putting on of the silver shoes. Chunji and L.joe let this one slide because you didn't really like Changjo like that.

He took your hand and pulled you to the dance studio they had, on the way to the room, you passed CAP's.

"Minsoo oppa! Make sure to wear navy tomorrow! I have a date for you." 

Changjo opened the door for you and smiled with victory, "Do you know how to slow dance?"

You shook your head and wobbled over like a toddler in your heels. 

He placed a hand on your waist and took one of your hands, you placed a hand on his shoulder.

He started the music and slowly moved around with you explaining how to move. Every now and then you'd step on his foot. 

"You're pretty good for a beginner," he whispered in your ear.

"Thanks Jonghyun." you smiled, gripping onto his hand.

You two danced a couple of more dances, slowly swaying side to side together. When you walked out he called, "Have fun tomorrow babe."

You smiled at him and went to change. L.joe walked into your room carelessly when you were unlacing your dress. 

"BYUNGHUN! GET OUT!" You shrieked. 

He closed his eyes shut and backed out, "I'm sorry!" 

You hurried and took off your dress, putting on some pajama pants and a hoodie.

"You can come in now oppa."

L.joe walked in and laid on your bed, next to you. "Jaeyoon." he sighed.

You looked down at him and bit your lip, "Yes?"

"Will you be my date for tomorrow?" L.joe's words flew out. 

You paused and thought of an answer, "Uh." 

He put a hand on your thigh. He knew you liked things like this, although he absolutely hated it.

"Byunghun. Get. Away. From. Me." You wrinkled your nose. 

He sat up and pushed his face next to yours, your cheeks were touching. 

"Yes..or now?" he huskily whispered into your ear.

You frowned and pushed him away, but he was too strong. 

He placed a hand on your back and started to lower it, "Answer me Jae~" he sang.

You closed your eyes and blurted, "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!" 

He moved away and grinned, "That's what I thought." 

"Go to bed now!" You frowned.

"Alright, I'll wake you up tomorrow."

You laid down and swung your arms around. "Aish!" You ruffled your hair, "That boy."

 

[A/N] WHAT DO YOU THINK?! Sorry if you didn't like that intimate scene at the end. Everything just seemed like puppy love. But what about the story line? hehe, thanks my subbies <3 annyeong!