Back To School

My Six Roommates

Today was the first day back to school, the end of Winter Break.

Since it would be longer than you expect, you stopped counting the days.

All of the guys took forever to get ready, thank god you all had your own bathrooms. Chunji took the longest.

CAP grabbed a muffin and spoke, "Wanna talk?" 

You nodded in suspicion and followed him to the garden.

"Well.... when I'm sick I kind of act different." 

"I kind of noticed.." You sighed in relief.

You were not having another guy slobber all over you. 

There was an awkward moment of silence when an adorable voice flowed into your ears, "Noona! It's time to go to school." Ricky cooed with a wink, "Make sure you rest CAP hyung!" 

You gave CAP a quick hug and left with the other 4 guys, since L.joe was with his girlfriend again.

On the walk to school, Chunji gripped onto your hand, "I wonder who this girl is anyway.."

"Well... I have no idea either, do you guys?" Chunji asked the other guys.

Everyone shook their heads, Niel didn't respond, he just simply listened to his ipod, singing as you guys walked. 

"I really wanna know who it is...Chanhee oppa, you aren't lying right?" you whined.

Chunji answered, "I'm serious Jae, I have no idea." he tapped your nose.

"Babe, why do you care so much?" Changjo said.

"It doesn't, its just bother me.."

"Aiyaaa.... noona, are you jealous?" Ricky laughed.

"Not at all!" you pouted and moved closer to Chunji.

At the front gate, you all seperated to go to your own classes.

Niel was in all of the classes for the higher than average students, you, Chunji, CAP, L.joe, Ricky, and Changjo were in normal classes.

"I'll catch you later, at lunch!" Chunji waved cutely.

♥~♥~♥

Chunji waited for you at your locker, "I heard there is a new student.. she came on the day before Winter Break.. I think she came from Chicago?" 

"Is that so?" You asked half-heartedly, placing your things in your locker, "Crap.. I forgot lunch money!" 

Chunji pulled a hello kitty lunch box out from behind him, "For you. Ahjumma made it! She picked out this lunch box because of all the hello kitty plushies in your room."

Your eyes marveled at the lunch and you two walked to the table where all of the other guys were sitting, including L.joe....and his girlfriend.

For some reason she looked REALLY familiar, although she was 'new.'

She smirked at you as you sat down, you had the best seat in the house. You were in between Chunji and Niel, across from you was L.joe and his girlfriend.

"Jaeyoon, Chunji.. This is my girlfriend, Ae Sook, her American name is Alice.

You shook your head of the thoughts and began to eat some of your rice.

"I'm from Chicago," She said in English.

You repiled back, knowing, English, "Really? I was born there and lived there until 1st grade."

Her eyes widened and she began to remember you, "Jaeyoon?"

You nodded and glared at her, "I remember you...." 

She stood up and shouted, "I MISSED YOU!"

Your heart sank as you looked at her, "Hm.. she betrayed me back then, and now she stole my bestfriend!" You told Chunji.

Chunji placed his finger on your nose, "Jae.. if you don't wanna be here we can move."

You shook your head and stayed quiet for the rest of lunch. Your stomach churned as you brought back good and bad memories.

"Jaeyoon! Let's go play!" Ae Sook cooed.

You followed her and when you arrived at the park you two played happily on the swings.

"Let's build a sand castle!" She pulled you towards the sandbox, when you two stood on the rim of the cement, she pushed you in the sand and ran away.

Her and her possy  of friends laughed at you while you sat in the muddy sand.

You cried there in the rain. 

After that day it was...war.

How could she still act this nice towards you? You were so glad you moved to Korea, and now she was here... but she was your 'best friend's' girlfriend.

♥~♥~♥ 

"Wanna help me with math homework?" Changjo asked through your closed door.

You helplessly rolled off of the bed onto the floor.

Changjp heard the weird groans and opened the door, you were rolling around on the ground, "Come pick me up." 

He nodded confused and went to lift you up.

Once you were on his back, you draped your arms over his shoulder, still lifeless.

"Take me to the living room." you demanded.

He nodded, still confused and brought you to the living room.

"Put me down on the couch." you whined. 

He obediently placed you down and you rolled onto the floor. 

"What's...wrong with her?" CAP perked up.

Changjo shrugged and picked you up to put you on the couch.

You spreaded you whole body out and took a deep breath, "L.joe's girlfriend...used to be my best friend.. then she turned into a poop face."

Ricky laughed at your usage of "poop face." 

Chunji walked into the room after showering. He sat down next to you and pulled you up to lay on his shoulder, "What's wrong?"

"I hate L.joe's girlfriend....eottakhae?!" you pouted in his arms. His wet hair touched your face and oh boy, he smelt so good.

"You'll get over it." Chunji warmed your face with his breath.

"I can't.. for as long as they are together. freaking blehh!" you cried.

L.joe walked through the door as you were whining to Chunji.

That used to be me.. holding Jaeyoon in my arms.

"Hey Jae... you know Ae Sook?" L.joe wondered.

You nodded and gripped onto Chunji's hand, "Why?"

"She wants to hang out with you this weekend."

You tried to think of a excuse when CAP spoke up, "I'm taking her out on a date." he helped you.

You smiled and looked at him, "Yeah.. we're going to Hongdae to shop." 

L.joe shrugged and walked away, "Okay."

You couldn't continue like this, "L.joe... I wanna talk."

He ignored you and walked to his room. 

With a sunken heart you followed him.

It just had to be her out of the 235725734753497 girls in the world.

 

[A/N] Guise.. really, don't hate L.joe because of this.. I feel like this story is so boring .__. is it? Blehh.. I'll try to improve <3 But thanks subbies (: