The Reason Why

My Six Roommates

"How are you doing?" Ahjumma walked into your room, giving off a warm smile. She had a tray that carried a warm cup of tea on it.

"Ohhh, way better." You returned a smile to her, sitting up so you could sip on the tea. 

You and the boys had now returned to Korea safely. The flight was horrible since you and L.joe were constantly in pain. But as you two sat next to each other for the hour flight, everything seemed perfect. Ahjumma sat down next to you on the edge of the bed and tucked the blanket under your arm so it was out of the way. 

"You know, Jaeyoon." Ahjumma paused and took your empty hand, "Byunghun.. before he met you, he was so quiet and reserved. He would keep everything to himself, he'd just come home from school and go straight to his room, only coming out to eat.. ugh, such a troublesome boy. Nobody knew why he was soooo quiet."

"It seems so different from how he is now.." you sighed, staring blankly at your cup of tea, fiddling with the handle. The warm tea felt so comforting to you. 

"Jaeyoon, thank you so much for everything you've done for these boys. I'm really happy you've changed Byunghun for the better and all. Seriously I can not thank--" Ahjumma stopped midsentence and you both turned your attention to the door. 

You paused in your thought, smiling at how she was glad you two met. 

"Hey, sorry." L.joe showed a crooked smile, "I'll let you two finish."

"Ani ani," Ahjumma beckoned for L.joe to come over, "we were about done any way." She got up and before she left the room she grabbed the door knob and smirked, "Okay kids, although, I enjoy you two being happy and all, please, at all times make sure your clothing remains on. Got it?!"

L.joe grabbed your shirt and lifted it up a bit, teasing Ahjumma.

"YAH YAH YAH!" She threw the door open and charged over to you two, "What did i just say!?!" She snapped.

"Aishhh," L.joe ruffled his hair in anger, "It was a joke!" 

"Omo omo, I swear you guys make my life span so much shorter!" She walked away angrily to the door, closing it lightly. "YAH KIDS! IM COMING TO CHECK!" 

Ahjumma was going on one of her "check everyone's rooms to see if the boys were having any ual activies going on" adventures.

L.joe turned towards you and gave off such a charismatic smile. You were so drawn to him at this moment. You two haven't had a moment like this in forever because of all the crazy stuff that recently had happened. L.joe had been gone all day because he had to go to the police department to finalize things with Ae Sook. He found out why she did what she did and so on.

You gazed into those deep brown eyes that you always fell for and slid you finger down his cheek, "Why are you so perfect?" 

"I should be asking you that." L.joe replied with a stare that you've seen many times before. It was his stare. Although it was his "" glare, oh god, it turned you on too.

Before you could reply he crashed his lips into yours. You did not hesitate on bit on kissing him back. As you two worked your lips together, you bit his bottom lip softly, asking for entrance. He teased you and pulled away, kissing you from your jawline, to your neck, all the way to your collar bones, with little kisses on your chest.

His breath began to get heavier and you stopped him for a second, "Byunghun oppa." 

He smirked and pecked you on the lips, "you sound y when you call me oppa."

You laughed at how excited he was. [If you get what I mean LOLOLOL.] "Can I ask you something?" 

"Sure." L.joe replied with his raspy-night voice. You became even more by it. It was so hard for you to not just smash you lips onto his.

"Why did Ae Sook--" 

L.joe placed his hands on either sides of your face and planted his lips on top of yours. You couldn't help it yourself so you kissed back passionately. Who cared why Ae Sook did what she did? She's a psycho and she's obviously going to be locked up so it didn't matter anymore. Both you and L.joe were safe now, which is all that mattered.

L.joe parted his lips to breathe and responded, "Jealousy." his lips touched yours with every syllable, "Jealous of my relationship with you." 

He pulled you on top of him and smirked, "Why would she not be jealous? I mean, you're ing hot." He kissed you once more. 

You laughed and smiled into the kiss, "I think she wants you, not me Byunghun." 

"I knew that." He scoffed, giving off such an attractive glare.

You couldn't help it and finally gave in. Just the way he looked at this time of the night, and his messy hair with the raspy voice. It was too hard to resist. Why is he so hot?! You cried in your head. 

"I'm sorry Ahjumma." You laughed and slid you hand under L.joe's shirt. Feeling his warm belly and his defined abs. His warm body against yours gave you the best feeling of comfort which you haven't had in forever. 

"I can see why Ae Sook is the way she is." you managed to say between your kisses with him, "I love you so much."

"I love you too." Again, L.joe's raspy voice sounded so tempting to you ears. He sat up and kissed your neck. 

"What are you doing?!" You asked in shock after feeling a moist spot on your neck.

"Marking what's mine." He said oh so confidently.

"I'm not someone's property though!" You laughed and continued to enjoy his presence. 

"You ready this time?" He showed a sign of interest as he smiled at you.

"Of course." you let him continue his work. 

♥♥♥

You and L.joe laid there closely. The silence was actually quite relaxing, just hearing his heartbeat as you laid your head on his chest was so enlightening for you. His warm arms wrapped around you and you were now facing him. He gave you a small kiss on the forehead and smiled, "get dressed. Ahjumma's gonna freak if she sees this." 

He handed you his tee shirt that was laying next to him on the ground, "Although I really like you this way, Ahjumma probably doesn't." he smirked.

You slapped his chest, "stop being a !" 

The two of you got dressed and laid there together for a while more. Words could not describe how you felt when you were with him. All of the worries seemed to escape from your mind and it didn't even seem like reality anymore. It was all just too perfect to believe. Hearing his steady exhales and inhales brought only peaceful thoughts to your mind.

"Jaeyoon, I love you." He said, bringing your body closer to his, his chin resting on the top of your head.

"I love you too." You smiled sweetly. His voice was one you could never get tired of. 

Soon, as you laid on his comfort you silently fell asleep in his warm embrace. L.joe smiled at your sleeping face and began to confess, "Jaeyoon. I'm so sorry for putting you in so much trouble, I love you too much and now, I hope you know.. that I will always protect you. I don't know what I'd do without you to be honest." 

He planted a kiss on your nose and got up quietly, making sure he wasn't to wake you up. He went over to your desk, rummaged through your stationary, found a pen and some Hello Kitty paper. 

~My baby♥

oops, it seems as if we've both lost our v-cards.(;

i'm glad you're the 1 tho.

i love you so much hunny♥

i hope from here on, everything goes

as perfect as it did today. 

xoxo, your's forever, Byunghunnie oppa ☺