Spring Break

My Six Roommates

"Everyone, have a great spring break!" The teacher shouted, ending the class. 

"Finally~" You sang, grabbing your books to put in your bag, "Freedom for two weeks!" 

"Nope!" Changjo threw his arm around you, "You'll be with us!" 

"Ahjumma booked a trip for us!" Ricky said excitedly, "She's telling us where when we get home, palli!" 

L.joe grabbed your bag and led the five of you out of the school. Changjo was stuck onto you, talking around the trip. Where you were all to go, what it would be like, etc.

"If we go swimming, you'll see my hot abs." he smirked. 

YOu smakced his chest and frowned, "Go away, you ert!" 

"Come here~" Chunji laughed cutely, "I want some love too." 

You stumbled over to Chunji and blinked blankly at him, "Do you know where we are going?" 

"Nope." 

"Chanheee~ You're lying!" you frowned.

"I really don't! None of us do!" he ruffled your hair softly. 

You bit your bottom lip and walked towards L.joe. He smiled brightly at you and threw his arm over your shoulder. 

"Do you know?" 

He shook his head and laughed, for no apparent reason. You looked at him with confusion in your eyes. You fixed you hair and frowned, "Why are you laughing? is there something on my face?" 

"Nothing beside your beautiful features." He giggled again. "Don't worry hun, you're perfect." 

"Am not." you shoved him.

"Fine. Don't believe me." 

♥♥♥

"Ahjummaaaa~" You smiled warmly. grabbing onto her arm, "Where are we going?" 

"Get off of me." she shrieked, shaking her arm around.

"Not until you tell me!" 

"Africa." 

"REALLY?!" You jumped up and down. 

"No. It's a surprise! Go and pack! You six will be leaving in less than three hours to the airport." 

"Tell me!" You begged once more, "Please?"

"No. Now go pack before I whack you!" She held up her sandal. 

"Aish! Arasseo arasseo!' You ran up the stairs, bumping into C.A.P. on the way up.

He grabbed both of your arms and looked at you real good, "Ahjumma?"

You nodded and ran into your room, grabbing out your black and red Hello Kitty suitcase.

Quickly, you went through your huge warbdrobe. Grabbing all of the Summer clothes you could find, you neatly shoved it all into your bag. After that, you grabbed all of your beauty products, chargers, and shoes. 

You ran into L.joe's room only to find him passed out on his bed. You quietly tiptoed over and once you reached his bed, you jumped onto him.

L.joe flipped over, making you fall onto the ground. He sat straight up and found you on the floor.

"J-jae!" he panicked.

YOu rubbed your head and frowned, "You pushed me off."

"I'm sorry! Don't scare me when I'm sleeping!" He lifted you off of the ground, throwing you onto his bed.

"Aish! You!" You jumped onto his back and messed up his hair.

He struggled to ge tyou off, but before you knew it, you were trapped under him on the bed. His arms on either sides of you, your faces so close.

You felt his warm breath on your nose. He stared at you deeply and smirked, "Why did you come in my room?"

"I w-was gonna tell you to p-pack." you stayed under his body.

He smiled and nodded, "Alright." His lips kissed your nose and he got off of you, "Wanna help me?"

Quickly, you straightened yourself out and smiled, "I have to tell the other guys to get pakced, I'll come in after."

He nodded and grabbed out his suitcase, "Okay, go."

You stumbled out of his room, light headed. He never fails to arouse you. Curse his existence. You went into the bathroom and looked at yourself. Your cheeks were all red and your jaw was touching the ground.

In L.joe's room, he packed his clothes with a smirk on his face, "How can she be so cute?" he mumbled to himself.

You walked out of the bathroom and knocked on Changjo's door. He came to the door shirtless.

You threw your hands up in front of your eyes, "Put a shirt on."

"No." he pulled your hands away from your face.

You kept your eyes shut and stood there, refusing to look at his bare chest. He smirked and pulled a shirt on, "You're so cute."

Your face, once again turned into a bright shade of red. He showed a satisfactory smile and grabbed his suitcase, "Come to help me pack?"

You shook your head and fixed your hair, "Just wanted to see if you were packing already, seems like you arm." You frowned.

"Why the long face?"

"You ruined my eyes!" You threw a pillow at him.

He caught it and walked over to you, staring at you seriously. You looked at him with wide eyes and waited for him to speak.

"What? Have you really never seen anyone as hot as me?" he put the pillow back on the bed nicely.

You scoffed and smiled, "Of course. Her name is Jaeyoon."

Changjo bursted out laughing and put a shirt into his bag, "I agree with you on that."

You got up and turned the door knob, "I'm leaving, you ert. Make sure you packed everything!"

♥♥♥

You knocked on Chunji's door and he came to open it.

"Need help?"

He brought you in and took out his suitcase, "Wanna check to see if I have everything?"

"Sure."

You opened his suitcase, and looked through everything. His bag was neatly packed like yours. You rummaged through the bag, fromt top to bottom when something caught your eyes.

"LEE CHANHEE!" You bursted out laughing holding up a pair of pink boxers that had blue Care Bears on it. "IS -- THIS -- YOURS?!?!" You sait through fits of laughs, tears falling out.

Chunji's face turned red in anger, "RICKY!" He shouted, storming out of his room, towards the younger boys. He opened the door furiously and grabbed Ricky's collar.

"WHY DID YOU PUT THAT IN MY SUITCASE?!?" He yelled loudly.

"Jaeyoon found them?" Ricky smiled innocently, "Good."

"YOU PABO!" Chunji yelled, grabbing a pillow to hit Ricky with it.

Ricky hit Chunji first and Chunji fell onto Ricky.

Ahjumma heard all the noise and ran up the stairs, "YAH!" you pushed the door open.

Ricky quickly pushed Chunji off and cleared his throat.

"HAH!" Ahjumma laughed, "I thought I had to worry about you guys with Jaeyoon, and you guy are flirting with each other?!" she said in disbelief.

Chunji smakced his forehead and shook his head, "WE WEREN'T FLIRTING!"

"AHJUMMA!" Ricky added, "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!"

"Sure," Ahjumma rolled her eyes, "I should've known all along!"

Ricky shook his head and frowned, "It's all your fault!" he pointed to Chunji.

"Yah! You're the one who hit me!" he glared at Ricky.

"Get out of my room!" Ricky pouted.

Chunji raked his fingers through his hair in frustration.

He went back into his room and threw himself onto the bed. You smiled and giggled at him.

"I heard about your relationship with Ricky." you said slyly.

Chunji threw a pillow at you and frowned, "Stop!"

You rubbed the spot where the pillow hit you, "Fine. Geez, didn't have to throw a pillow at me."

"Oh! Did it hurt? I didn't mean to hurt you!" He sat up and walked towards you.

"You pabo."

♥♥♥

After dinner, you went into your room to read a magazine. It felt nice to have some alone time. Being around six flirty guys all day was so not of your liking all the time. You flipped through the pages, eating ripe strawberries. When something sparked your interest. Hello Kitty couple phone charm. They were shaped as Hello Kitty and attached were hearts.

You stared at the page for a couple of seconds and finally snapped out of it when you heard a loud clanking noise. It was Ahjumma going past all of your doors, banging a spoon onto a metal pot.

"EVERYONE COME DOWN!" She shouted, waiting for all of you at the lower level. You groggily got up off of your bed and opened the door, the other six doing the same.

Ricky ran over to you and linked arms with you, "I'll help you."

"I don't need help." you frowned, "I'm a big girl."

"Not even." he smiled.

You walked down with the uneeded assistance from Ricky. Once you got downstairs, you carelessly sat on the sofa in the living room. L.joe on on side of you, Chunji on the other. Ahjumma stood up and pulled out six plane tickets from her apron pocket.

"The moment you've been waiting for! Drum roll please~" She smiled that warm motherly smile.

Changjo tapped his hands on the table in a drum roll rhythm.

She fanned out the ticket and looked at what each other them said. After she confirmed they were correct she passed them out to you six as she spoke.

"You six will be going to Disney Land for the next week and a half!"

Excitement filled the whole room as all of you chatted about how excited you were. Ahjumma smiled as she saw how happy you all were.

"I'm glad you are all happy."

"Thanks so much!" You jumped up and hugged you, the rest of them following, ending up in a huge group hug.

Once you all let go, you ran up to your room and put your camera in your suitcase.

From downstairs, Ahjumma yelled again, "YOU GUYS! WE HAVE TO GO SOON! DO LAST CHECK UPS NOW!"

You brought your suitcase down the stairs and placed it by the door.

"Jaeyoon-ah! Could you go get the other six, they are so lazy, I swear!" Ahjumma sat impatiently.

You followed her order obediently and ran up the stairs. The first stop, Ricky's room.

He was playing on his game console, so absorbed in his game, he didn't even see you come in.

You stood in front of the TV and crossed your arms. He started to whine like a baby.

"Yahh! I can't see!"

"That's why I'm standing here."

"Nuna! I'm trying to play here!!"

"Too bad, are you all packed?"  you smiled innocently.

"YES! NOW LET ME PLAY!" He stood up and tried to move you out of the way.

"Show me."

"My suitcase is on the bed! Go look!"

You went over to the bed and ped his suitcase, it was incredibly messy and unorganized.

You looked through all of his things and then zipped it back up, "bring it down stairs when you're done."

Next stop, L.joe's room. You opened the door slowly to see him laying on his bed like he was some model or something. He looked hot. It was unbelievable. You blinked fastly and stared at his. The angle you were looking at him showed his perfect jawline and his nice skin.

He stayed like that until you said something.

"H-hah, trying to look like some model, please." you said cautiously approaching him.

He looked at you and smirked cutely, "I looked good didn't I?"

You shook your head and gave a small laugh, "sure."

"Where's your bag?" you said, avoiding him.

"Over there." he pointed towards his bag that was laying on the ground.

You sat down and looked through every stack of clothing that was in there. You were at his stack of shirts when you stopped. You lifted up the last shirt and found two phone charms. They were the two Hello Kitty ones from the magazine. You picked them up confused, and turned towards L.joe.

"Byunghun, what are these?"

"Phone charms."

"For who?"

"You and I?" he smiled.

"Huh?" you said, starting to feel uneasy.

"Narang sagwillae?" he asked you. [Will you go out with me?]

 

 

 

 

[A/N] :DDDD cliffhangerrr~ SOrry for not updating, I've been busy with other stories, and I broke my lappy hehe.. Accident. But, I will try to write more often now! I am so stuck on who she should be with. Chunji, L.joe? You tell me (: I hope you are enjoying this story. Thank you to all my subbies <3 Saranghae.

 

They are sooo flawless :3