Happy Birthday... or sad.

My Six Roommates

Day 9

You woke up extra early to bake a cake. Today was L.joe's birthday. You had been celebrating his birthday with him for many years.

"L.joe! Happy Birth--" You walked in to see his bed made, and him gone. 

L.joe was gone again. Why had he been leaving so much recently? 

"Chanhee oppa.. Where is Byunghun?!" You whined.

"How should I know.. he's been leaving without notice a lot lately.." Chunji shrugged.

"It's his birthday.. and I made him a cake." You informed him.

"He'll probably come back later..I can eat it with you," Chunji winked, wrapping his arm your waist. 

You were going to slap it away, but you remembered that he liked you. Also, since you were going to be here for awhile, you mind as well let them use skinship.

He walked you to the living room, and you sat in between him and Changjo. The two flirts. 

"Hey babe, it's L.joe's birthday today.. but we could celebrate it like it's mine." he grinned.

You winced and laughed awkwardly, "I'm okay.." you slapped his chest.

"Like I said.. Feisty. My thing Jae," he winked.

You winced and laid your head on Chunji's shoulder. Inside you were screaming like a little girl. I AM LAYING MY HEAD ON HIS SHOULDER!SLKJFL:J:FLSF

[A/N] C'mon.. we all know we'd act like that (;

"Does anyone know where L.joe has been lately?" Ricky asked.

You ignored and snuggled closer to Chunji. Chunji's face reddened at your actions. 

He sure smelt good. You could smell him all day o_e It seemed weird, but if you two were dating it'd be okay.. but you weren't. 

All of the guys were still in their comfortable clothes. Lounging around was the main hobby of today since L.joe ditched all of you on his own birthday.

"Aye babe! Wanna help me pick out my outfit for the day?" Changjo grinned slyly.

Eh what the heck, it doesn't matter anyway, "Okay!" 

Changjo grabbed your hand and pulled you to his room, "we should match..just a suggestion." 

You looked into the mirror, to see what you were wearing. A black V neck, and some dark skinnys.

"Mmmk, wait here." You stumbled into his huge closet, pulling out a black V neck and some jeans that were close to the color of yours.

"Here!" You smiled as you handed him the clothes.

"You really made us match..?" Changjo laughed, "Okay.. I'm gonna change.. You can watch if you want," he winked.

You laid on his bed, face in his pillow. You never wanted your eyes to see someone's abs. As much as you wanted to.. but nevermind.

Changjo.. surprisingly smelt good too.

PERFECT TIMING.

"CHANGJO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!" Ahjumma yelled, seeing Changjo pulling off his shirt, you laying in his bed.

"YOU TWO ARE SERIOUSLY TOO YOUNG TO DO THIS!" She shouted, throwing pillows at you and Changjo.

"Geez.. all of you guys are making moves on her." she scowled and left the room.

Changjo got finished getting dressed. You leaped on his back and he carried you downstairs.

"Aweeeee you two are matching. So cute!" Niel faked, "Just kidding, it's really cheesy."

That was the first peep you ever heard out of Niel, and it was mean, "I think we're pretty cute." 

"You are.. you're the cutest out of all of us!" Chunji deeply smiled, beckoning for you to come over. 

You sat real close to him, his arm around your shoulder, "L.joe.. is with his girlfriend Jaeyoon.."

Your glared at Chunji, "His.......girlfriend?!?!" you started to snap, "Since when did he get a girlfriend?! Why didn't he ever tell me?!" 

Chunji squeezed you in his arms, "Aigoo.. you are too cute when you are jealous."

You enjoyed his scent again. "Will you be here for me.. now that L.joe has a girlfriend?" 

"Of course.. I think we look better together, rather than you and L.joe together." He confessed.

You grinned shyly in his chest. 

♥~♥~♥

L.joe walked through the door quietly. 

You were still in Chunji's arms, cuddles against him. 

He walked to the kitchen to see a cake sitting on the counter. 

"Hey guys.. I'm home." 

You looked up to the familiar voice. It was L.joe. 

With a sigh, you rolled your eyes and turned your attention back to the screen, still with Chunji.

"Well... today is my birthday." L.joe reminded everyone.

"We know.. happy birthday," Changjo scowled.

"H-happy birthday." you forced out.

L.joe gave you a crooked smile and told you to follow him.

At the door he had your coat. "We're going on a walk.. like we always did."

You obeyed and put your things on, not saying a word. 

"Where were you earlier? I made you a cake.. and it's night now." You whispered with an angry tone.

"I was...Jae I have to tell you something." L.joe said in short breaths.

"What is it?" You pretended not to know what he was going to say.

"I have been gone.. because I have a girlfriend." L.joe confessed.

Tears began to stream down your face, "I kind of.." you swallowed, "Already knew."

He heard the pain in your voice and looked at you, "Jae.. I'm sorry."

"No..it's okay. I should be happy." you tried to hold in your tears.

♥~♥~♥

You walked through the door, your face still wet. 

Chunji came up to you, removing your scarf, "Are you okay..?"

When those three words came out, you bursted into tears, "No I'm not.. Chanhee oppa.."

L.joe walked into his room. He plopped down on his bed and cried himself.

He really had no reason to cry, maybe it was seeing you cry because of him.

Chunji carried you to your room. 

"Chanhee... stay with me tonight." You cried in his arms.

He nodded, and that night. It was you and Chunji.

"What's wrong with them?" CAP perked.

"Who knows.. It's better we not ask." Niel told him.

Day 9..accomplished

 

[A/N] What did you guys think? (: I think that.. the new relationship with Chunji is nicee ;3 But L.joes. Sigh. LOL. I feel like a loser talking about my own story. ^-^ its okieee. Thanks guisee~

Our dancing boy Changjo :3