I Love You

My Six Roommates

[A/N] warnnnning! There is an intimate scene at the end, its not rated M but some of you might not like reading it, be awareeee :D

 

After what happened last night, you were in still laying in bed although it was three in the afternoon. At times like this, it felt so nice to just lay in your bed and think things over. You were confused over Chunji and L.joe. You had already confessed with L.joe and him so to you. But Chunji...Chunji. 

"Why did this have to happen to me?!" You mumbled staring at the ceiling. 

"Out of everything, a love tri--" 

"Can I come in?" Changjo knocked on the door.

You grabbed a pillow and threw it at him as he walked towards you. He caught the pillow and held onto it as he laid down on his stomach next to you. You grabbed the blanket and pulled it over your head, "I don't wanna talk Changjo." 

He frowned and pulled the blanket down. He moved the hair out of your face and smiled at you, "Are you sure?" 

You nodded and rolled away so you weren't facing him. He frowned again and laid next to you, looking up at the ceiling.

"Jaeyoon..I know what happened last night was really dramatic...but you can't stay in your room forever.." 

You ignored as he tried to comfort you.

"There are guys out there wating for you to come out..L.joe hyung and Chunji hyung." he continued. 

You sat up and pouted, "Jonghyunnie....I don't wanna." 

Changjo gave a half hearted smile and wrapped his arm around your shoulder, "You have to. For me Noona."

You made a face and got up, pulling a hoodie on, you slipped your slippers on and went down the stairs. 

Ahjumma shrieked and almost burned herself on the pan, "The beautiful Jaeyoon is finally up~" 

Ricky ran to you and gripped onto your arm. You shook him off and walked towards the living room, "Not now Ricky." 

He let go and scratched the back of his head, "Did I do something...wrong?" 

Changjo came up to him and patted his back, "She's not in the mood bro." 

You went over to the couch and plopped down carelessly. You spreaded your arms out and buried your face in the pillow, breathing heavily. Niel came to sit next to you, he rubbed your back for you to get up. You sat up lifelessly and let your head fall onto his shoulder, "Niel.. What do I do?" 

Niel poked your nose and smiled, "What your heart tells you!" 

You were taken aback by his actions, he was being playful, and affectionate towards you, something you liked.

"But...I don't know what it's telling me." you sighed, staring at the wall. 

"Give is some time Jae," he got up and motioned for L.joe to come over. L.joe gave Niel an unsure look and slowly approached you, "Hey h-hun." 

You gave him a welcoming smile and told him to sit next to you. He looked at you with a clueless-whatever expression.

"Come sit down," you beckoned him over. 

He walked towards you and sat down, looking at you shyly. There was a couple of seconds of awkward silence, but it felt nice having him sit next to you. Like you could be by him all day and not have to worry about a thing, but, Chunji too. 

"About yest--" you both said at the same time. 

"You go first," you told L.joe. 

He nodded and pulled you up towards his room. Once you two got to his room, he sat you down on the bed as he sat next to you. 

"YAH! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" Ahjumma yelled, pounding on the door. 

L.joe shook his head and went over to the door to open it, Ahjumma jumped into his room and looked at you laying on his bed. She gaped and started whacking L.joe with the spatula. 

You got up and went over to her while laughing, "Ahjumma! Could we have a moment?"

"A moment for what?" Ahjumma scoffed, "Huh?"

Well, absolutely not what you think we're going to do." you replied. 

Ahjumma stopped hitting L.joe and walked away, "Fine." 

L.joe rubbed his arm and pouted, "wow." 

You sat back down on his bed and waited for him to close the door and come over. 

"So...about yesterday..I'm sorry." he looked at you sadly. 

You smiled and hugged him, "Don't worry about it, I'm kind of glad that you confessed, as well as myself." 

"R-really..?" L.joe beamed. 

You smiled, let go of him and nodded, "Really Byunghunnie."

You got up and walked out of his room, "I think I need to talk to Chunji."

He let you off and you cautiously went towards Chunji's room. Once you reached his door, you knocked and went in. 

Chunji was laying under his blankets quietly thinking about yesterday. You strode over to him and sat on his bed next to him. 

"Chanhee? Wanna talk?" you pulled his blanket down. 

Chunji looked at you blankly and tried not to frown, "About what?"

"Yesterday.." 

"What is there to talk about?" 

"A lot...?" 

"Like this?" he pulled the ring out and showed it to you.

"Ch-chanhee.." 

He grabbed your hand and put the ring on, "You promised to be close to me, no matter what. L.joe can be your boyfriend but, I never had parents, so..I have you." 

Tears started to form in your eyes, "Chan-"

"They abused me, and when you came into my life, all worries went away, and if you left? I'd be broken down..again."

"Chanhee!" you shouted, "You know, it's really hard to juggle between two guys?! How can you pick one when they both like you and you like them?"

Chunji watched you as you talked, not saying a word. 

"I miss my parents too! But now, I have you six boys. I never meant for it to happen, but I'm glad it did." you wiped away a tear and started again, "You..and L.joe, you two mean so much to me, I don't just wanna give up on one of you and go to the other, because it'll hurt one of you two, and I don't want that!" 

"I know how you feel Jaeyoon. I love you. I love you a lot, you've been the best thing that has happened to me so far, I mean I may not be the happiest guy alive, but you can make me happy, unlike my parents. I don't even want to think about my parents." Chunji replied to you.

"Chanhee, I don't know either. Maybe, everything happened for me to come here on purpose. Why else would my parents die? They should'nt have. Exactly, but maybe you guys really have something to do with me, a special relationship." You paused and smiled at him, "But, I'm tired, have a headache, a lot on my mind, and want to sleep." 

You got up and stumbled towards the door, Chunji got up after you and grabbed your wrist, pulling you into his arms, "Please. Just keep that promise, stay close to me." 

You nodded and smiled at him before leaving his room. When you were walking back towards your room, L.joe got out of his room and followed you into yours. 

He sat down on your bed and smirked, "What's up with all this cute stuff?" He picked up your Hello Kitty plushie by the foot and swung it around, "hello kitty? Really?"

You ignored him and laid on your bed, ready to go to fall asleep. L.joe wouldn't let you. He laid down next to you and wrapped his arm around your waist. 

"Are you really going to be clingy?" you scoffed, turning around to face him.

He blinked innocently and nodded, "Of course." 

You shook your head and looked at him blankly. He smiled and tapped your nose, "What? Never seen someone at hot as Lee Byunghun?" 

"Of course I have!" You laughed.

"Who?"

"Me." 

He giggled at your cuteness and the atmosphere came to a calm one. You looked at him with worry in your eyes..by now weren't you considered a two timer? You weren't really dating either of them though. He smirked attractively at you before pushing his lips onto yours. For the first time, you let him do it, you wanted him to. 

He touched his tongue on the bottom of your lip for entrance. You parted your lips for him and let him do what he wanted. After the first couple seconds you started to kiss back. He smiled at you and pulled away to breathe, "Jaeyoon, you know that I've been waiting for that forever?"

You looked at him with wide eyes and smirked, "Oh really?" 

He nodded and kissed you again, this time, very passionately. He slowly slid his hand up your shirt, playing with your skin. He kissed your neck and moved lower. You weren't sure on how far you wanted to go, but once you got there, you were going to tell him to stop.

L.joe looked up at you and took his shirt off, his toned body showing. Soon after, he pulled yours off and started to kiss your body again. His hand slid towards the latch of your bra. He was seconds away from unhooking it when you stopped him.

"Byunghun, I'm not ready." 

"Oh...sorry.." he stopped and handed you your shirt. You put it on and he did the same. 

"It's f-fine.." 

"No, I'll wouldn't let you do anything you didn't want to anyway." he smiled. 

Ahjumma ran up the stairs and opened your door, "What was happening?!" 

"Nothing Ahjumma." you smiled crookedly. 

"I hope not." she sternly remarked, "Come down for dinner you two." She shut the door and left. 

L.joe looked at you and grinned brightly.

"Close one!"

 

 

 

[A/N] You guys.., Im so sorry for not updating in FOREEEEVER. Im reallyyyy sorry! >.< I hope you guy are enjoying the story.. It's just that I have been trying to work on other storys, and I'm not home very often. But pleaseee forgive me. and OH GOSH. MY TEEEEEN TOOOOP FEELS. I WANNA LOVE YOU ALL DAY. WANNA LOVE YOU ALL NIGHT. D;