Where Are You?

My Six Roommates

Everything was still dark. Dark. Everything.

You were coughing unconsiously on the hard warm ground. 

"Chanhee!" You heard Ahjumma's voice ringing through your ears, "CHANHEE?!"  Your eyes flashed open, everything was coming back into your mind. 

Your lip started to tremble with fear when your eyes met a large, masculine, tall, guy sleeping in a chair near you.

With wondering eyes, you captured the building you were in, taking in every little detail. The building was old, musty, rotting, and small.

As you looked at your body, you saw cuts and bruises.

"Wh-what?" you shivered, starting to tear, "B-Byunghun?" You shook again, "Chanhee?" 

Looking around, you saw no one. You were so scared to even move, but at the fact that you were alone, you NEEDED to find Chunji and L.joe.

With a deep breath, you got up, walking to the broken door as if you were walking in egg shells. 

"Hubbububub.." the man mumbled in his sleep. 

You flinched and held you breath, "false alarm." you mumbled.  

You slid carefully past the rotting wood door and looked around you. 

"The middle...of no where.." you sighed, beginning to walk. It was hard for you to walk, because by the bruise and the limp you had on your leg, you had gotten beaten. 

Everything started to make sense, "They... beat me.. out, now no memory." You screamed, kicking the sand. 

Not knowing what to do next, you decided to walk down the road that rarely had any passing cars, if there were to be a car, you'd flag them and ask for a ride. 

Limping, bleeding, cramping, you name it, you had it. You pulled out your phone, "great." you mumbled, "No ing service."

About twenty feet away, you heard a semi coming towards you. As he passed by, you threw your hands in the air, waving them crazily to get his attention, but he continued to drive and you ended up being drowned in sand and dust. 

"COULD ANYTHING GET ANY MORE WORSE?!" you screamed, starting to sob. 

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" You fell to the ground, hanging your head low, tears flowing. 

"I don't even know --" You sniffled, "Where I am or how iI even got here!" you sobbed even more, "where is L.joe?!" 

You threw your arms to the ground with the strength you had left, "WHERE ARE YOU?!" 

"Huh? What do we have here?" a familiar voice sang cockily.

You looked up, wiping your tears. Ae Sook. 

Right when she was about to grab you by the hair, you got up and ran. Which was difficult because of your injured leg. 

You ran and ran until a couple of abandoned buildings started to emerge into your sight. You encouraged yourself, "Jaeyoon. You're almost there. Run. Run from Ae Sook." 

You were only about a hundred feet away to a building when you stumbled, landing on your foot. 

"Hah, thought you could get away huh?" Ae Sook cooed. 

You clenched onto your ankle and got up, "I can. I know I can." You tried to run again, when you ran into someone's chest. You looked up to see L.joe. He had a black eye and dried blood under his swollen lip.

"B-Byunghun." You started to sob in his embrace.

"We need to run, get on my back." he pulled you over his shoulder as she started to run.

"GET BACK HERE!" Ae Sook shouted, rolling her eyes, "You won't be able to outrun me." 

L.joe struggled himself, trying to carry you into the nearest building. He made it in just in time to shut the doors and block them so Ae Sook couldn't make it in.

He set you down and wrapped his arms around you, "Jaeyoon." he mumbled. 

You sniffled and sobbed into his chest, finally happy to know that he was there, with you.

"It's okay now. We need to get you to the hospital." He rubbed your back. 

You pulled away and softly touched his bottom lip, "A-are you okay?" 

"I'm fine Jaeyoon. I'm seriously okay." He grabbed your face, planting a kiss on your lips. When he pulled away he kissed your forehead, "I'm so glad you're okay."

You let yourself rest in his arms while you summoned up enough strength to talk, "Chanhee? Where is he?" 

"He made it to the hospital.. once he woke up, he ran, I was still unconcious. I told him to go. I needed to find you." 

You grabbed L.joe with your arms and let your tears wet his shirt, "Oppa.. What if I didn't find you again?" You started to cry even harder at the thought.

"That doesn't matter. We're both okay now."

Both of you got up when you heard banging on the door. 

"Told you, you couldn't run." Ae Sook scoffed.

L.joe looked around to find another exit, luckily there was a hole, high in the wall. 

He lifted you up onto his shoulder and told you to go through.

"Go! I'll be out right after you."

"What if she gets you?" You worried.

"Don't worry! I'll get out! Hurry!" He rushed you out. 

You struggled through the broken hole in the wall. The wood of the wall pierced your skin, leaving a couple of splinters.

You dropped to the ground and backed away from the building a couple of feet, waiting for L.joe.

Finally, saw his hand gripping onto the wall, after a few seconds, his head also appeared. 

You heard the door open as L.joe was about to make it out. One of Ae Sook's men grabbed a chair and chucked it at him. 

Pain displayed in his face as you gasped, "BYUNGHUN!" 

He pulled himself through the hole and jumped down, runnning towards you. 

"Jae! Run! They're coming!" He shouted, looking back at the building. 

You didn't want to leave. You needed to get L.joe with you. He was hurting.

You ran over to him and grabbed his hand, stumbled over your hurt leg, you managed to pull him. 

"Lets go!" You cried, looking at him in pain made you drown in agony. 

He grabbed you and put you onto his back, "You're in more pain. I'm sorry." 

He ran as fast as he could, away from Ae Sook and her men. 

You both could hear them shouting from behind you, the voices got more faint.

L.joe stopped, put you down, and turned around, looking back at the group that Ae Sook had acquired. 

Ae Sook and her men were smirking, then they turned their attention to a vehicle.

L.joe turned around as his eyes widened. He jumped in front of you, grabbed you in his arms......when he was hit.

You fell onto the ground with L.joe in your arms, "L-L.joe.." You cried, blinking out tears. You wiped your eyes and looked at the driver, "one of Ae Sook's men." you mumbled.