Prom

My Six Roommates

School was finally over, now you had to get ready for prom.

You did not feel like going at all. The world was against you. You were on your period and had cramps, what made it even worse was that.. you had a headache. To tie it all together, there were two naggy guys on you.

"Noona! I missed you~" Ricky cooed, getting a grip of your hand.

You squeezed his hand and frowned, "Ricky...I don't feel well." 

"Babeeee, I wanna see you in your dress." Changjo whined, nuzzling his face into your neck.

Out of no where, you got pulled up by a strong pair of arms, "It's almost time!" 

It was ahjumma! You gave her an awkward look as she pulled you up to your room, "Ahjumma wae?"

"I want to help you get ready!"

"More like get me away from Changjo and Ricky." you corrected.

"Indeed," Ahjumma laughed, grabbing out your curling iron, "I'm going to curl your hair."

You sat down and tied half of your hair up. Bit after bit, your hair turned curly. 

With a glance in the mirror, you approved of your appearance, "Thanks Ahjumma." 

"My pleasure, now do your make up and get your dress on! You have an hour and half~" She sang as she walked out of your room.

When she walked out, you used the loose curls as an advantage. You put your hair into a messy braid.

As your finishing touch, you put the silver bow that matched L.joe's bow tie into your hair.

"Hm, why is she so anxious?" you sighed as you applied your eye liner.

You continued to put on your make up until you heard a knock on your door.

"I'm coming in." the deep voice said.

"Minsoo?" 

"Yeah." CAP walked in with a small box, "Since I'm not your date today.. I just wanted to give you something."

You took the box from him, and inside laid a hello kitty necklace.

"Thanks oppa, I like it a lot!" you gave the necklace to him and he put it on your neck.

"But Minsoo, make sure to wear navy tonight!" you called as he walked out of your room.

After you finished putting on all of your make up, you went into your closet and pulled out your dress. 

You slipped into it, trying to avoid messing up your hair. 

"Need any help?" Chunji called from your door. 

You nodded and told him to lace up the back of your dress.

"This is.. Really difficult." he huffed.

"Good. So it'll be hard for anyone to undo it." you proved.

You helped him put on his tie, the pink one that matched yours.

"You look handsome." you told Chunji with a sweet smile.

"Thanks, you look hot." 

You slapped his chest playfully and slipped past him.

"Hun! I need help!" L.joe called for you.

"With what?" you answered.

"Come help me with my tie."

You walked over to the closet, where he was. When you walked in, L.joe was shirtless. 

"Oppa. Get a shirt!" you started to mumble, "How do you need help with your tie when you aren't even dressed?"

"I just wanted you with me." he confessed. 

"I'll be with you all night Byunghyunnie." 

"You better!" he joked.

After all of you were ready, Ahjumma called you down stairs for a picture. You, Chunji, L.joe, Niel, and CAP all stood side by side. 

On the count of three, L.joe and Chunji planted kisses on either side of your face, so to tie it all together, you made a cute surprised face. 

"YAH YAH! I am only allowing skinship tonight. If any of you touch each other after midnight, I'll chop you." she warned.

Everyone nodded in consideration.

♥~♥~♥

All five of you entered the school gym, surprised at how many people actually went. 

"JAEEE! Tae Jin called for you.

"I'll be right back!" you told Chunji and L.joe.

You gripped onto CAP's hand and pulled him with you towards Tae Jin.

"Your date." you pushed CAP towards her.

"M-minsoo.." Tae Jin smiled.

"Tae Jin.. You're my date tonight." CAP gave an unsure smile towards you.

"Have fun!" You dashed away and pumped a fist in the air, "A new girl for Minsoo."

Oooh whee! Guess who else was there!? AE SOOK.

"Hey Jaeyoon." she called.

You glanced at her and rolled your eyes as you walked towards Chunji. 

"Ae Sook's here." you huffed.

"It's fine." Chunji assured you, "Wanna dance?" 

You nodded and took his hand as he led you to the dance floor.

Of course, Ae Sook took her chance and smoothly walked over to  L.joe.

"L.joe."

"I don't feel like talking to you." he sighed as he looked at you and Chunji.

On the dance floor, you and Chunji swayed smoothly side to side. His hands around your waist and your hands around his neck. It felt really nice being held this close. His chin resting on the top of your head and everything.

"You look beautiful tonight...and we even match." Chunji brought up.

"We did it on purpose silly." You tapped his nose. 

"I know," he giggled, "I have something for you." he pulled out a ring.

"It's a promise ring.." you gasped.

"I want you to promise me that no matter what.. we'll always be this close." he explained.

You nodded, understanding his wish. He slipped the ring onto your ring finger of your right hand.

The two of you continued to dance until the song ended.

"I'm not trying to start anything... but I certaintly think that Jaeyoon likes Chunji."

"Stop talking to me." L.joe frowned.

"Look at the way she looks at him..L.joe give up on her." she stayed persistent, "The chemistry between them..the way they smile at each other--"

"Ae Sook, get lost!"

"No. Not until I get to dance with you," 

"You came here to tell me all of that, and all you want is a dance?"

You walked over to Ae Sook and L.joe with Chunji, "Byunghun oppa wann--"

L.joe got up and stormed away. Ae Sook's face flashed an evil smile.

"What? Not going to chase after him?" she chimed.

"You little!" you stopped talking and went after L.joe.

"BYUNGHUN!" you shouted after him. 

He walked away, heavy hearted, tears on the rim of his eyes, ready to create a flood.

"OPPA! STOP!" you shouted.

"If you want me to stop..tell me the truth." he said quietly, pulling off his bow tie, the one that matched with your bow.

"L-L.joe.." you gaped as he threw the tie to the ground.

"Chunji..Ch-chunji.. you like him." L.joe said, trying to hold in his tears.

"Th-that's..wrong." you looked at your ring and frowned.

"If you had to choose..between me and Chunji.. Chunji would be the one," he blurted out, tears now running down his cheeks.

"That's not right either.." tears were threatening to fall down your face.

You heard L.joe panting, about to cry. Your heart sunk, not knowing what to do. He moved forward and you followed, picking up his tie.

"If.. I told you I loved you.. you wouldn't be able to say it back..right?" L.joe coughed, sniffling.

"Byunghun! All of that is wrong!"

"THEN TELL ME THE TRUTH!" he turned around, to face you with a wet face.

Seeing that, you too bursted out into tears. 

"This whole time.. I thought that if I kept my feelings in.. everything would be easier. But, that's wrong., our lives can't keep on going on like this.. miserable..horrible.. because.. Byunghun oppa.. I love you too." you confessed, bursting out into tears.

"If Lee Byunghun is the one you want.. get rid of the ring." L.joe sobbed.

You cautiously began to slide the ring off of your finger. 

L.joe took your hand and pulled the ring off.

He pulled you towards him and planted a kiss on your lips. His wet eyelashes brushed against your face.

When you two pulled away, you put the tie back on him, "O-oppa.."

Chunji saw your ring fall to the ground and he watched lifelessly.

A heart fixed..in return..a heart broken.

 

 

 

[A/N] WHAT'D YOU THINKKK?! Sorry for not updating in a while.. I had to do my other storiess, make sure to check out "In The Summer" if you're an inspirit ^-^ This chappy was short... but dramatic? How many of you would want to kiss L.joe. >_>

I know I would want to >_< one day haha. <3

And.. I'm sorry Chunji D: Forgive me <3 You are still attractive. (: