CAP's Date

My Six Roommates

"How did your talk go with L.joe?" CAP asked in his manly voice.

You bit your lip, unsure of what to reply. "Uh.."

"You don't have to tell me if you don't wanna.. I just wanna make sure--"

You cut him off and spoke quietly, "It was horrible."

He nodded and you two sat quietly in the taxi.

His eyes marveled at all of the shops. He took a breath in awe.

You smacked his chest and giggled, "Have you never been here?" you scoffed.

He huffed cutely, "The last time I was here, I was six.. I think.."

Your heart warmed at his response, "It'll be fun not knowing where we are."

"EH? You haven't been here before?!" CAP gasped like a little kid who lost his toy.

You nodded and pulled him out of the car.

Since you two weren't very familiar of the district, the both of you spent the first couple hours wandering around. All of the shops amused you. This was nothing like you had seen in the states. 

"Wanna get some ice cream?" CAP asked with puppy eyes, "Although it's cold out."

You couldn't help but to give in to his pout, you grabbed his hand and pulled him to the nearest ice cream parlor.

CAP was a little different now, maybe he had warmed up to you. The parlor had the cutest decorations ever. It felt very welcoming and cute, maybe it made CAP act ever more differently.

"What would you like for you and your girlfriend?" the worker asked politely.

"A-Aniyo He's not--" you started.

"Aigoo don't be so shy dear, I remember my first love," the elderly nearby spoke.

"Yeah Jagi," CAP smiled as he put his arm around you, "Mint chocolate chip?"

You showed a crooked smile and nodded awkwardly.

Why was he acting like that?

"Wanna know something funny?" CAP smiled brightly as he handed you your cone.

"Sure," you said confused.

"Me." CAP calmy said.

You blinked blankly at him, "I-I don't get it.."

CAP smirked cutely and looked over the rim of his glasses, "It wasn't supposed to be funny at all.." He pretended to wipe away fake tears.

You put your hand on his cheek, "I know you're not crying you baby."CAP's mouth dropped, "DID YOU GUYS HEAR THAT?" he looked around, "SHE CALLED ME BABY!"

 

You pressed a palm to your forehead, "CAP, you're so lame!"

CAP pouted and turned into a baby, "That...was...mean." he faked obviously.

You walked over to him and gave him a big bear hug, "Better?"

He smiled widely and pointed to his cheek, "kiss me."

You scoffed, "Are you crazy?"

He continued to smile, finger still on his cheek.

You sighed and kissed your pointer and middle finger, placing it on his cheek, "indirect kiss!"

He frowned cutely and touched his cheek, "I want a real kiss!"

"Get over it," you smiled slyly.

♥~♥~♥

"Where were you two?" Ahjumma asked like a detective.

"We went to Hongdae for a little while." CAP informed her, a smile crept on his face, he tried to hide it.

"I don't wa--" She stopped. "Nevermind."

She saw it on CAP's face, a girl who could actually make him happy..his first love.

She shook her head happily and watched the two walk towards the living room.

"Have fun?" Chunji asked with a pout, "I missed you."

You smiled, the things he said, "A lot of fun, I missed you too Chanhee oppa."

"Yah.. why do you only call Chunji hyung 'oppa'?" Ricky whined.

"Because I like him the most." You teased.

Chunji acted surprised, and Ricky's jaw dropped in shock.

 

"Oh ho, did you hear that?" Chunji laughed, pulling you closer to him.

"But I like you more than he likes you noona!" Ricky confessed.

"Im sure you do Ricky," you smiled, ruffling his hair, "I was kidding anyway, I like all of you equal."

Chunji frowned and took your hand.

Maybe not L.joe.

"Babe, come sit by me!" Changjo said fresh out of the shower.

"I'm gonna go by Changjo, oppa," you told Chunji.

Changjo patted for you to come by him.

"What did you do with CAP?" he asked with suspicion, "No kisses right?"

You nodded hesitantly, "Of course not."

All of the guys looked so attractive with wet hair, and even better, when they smelt good.

"You better not have, I'm gonna be your first kiss," Changjo said, puckering his lips.

You pushed his face away and laughed, "We'll see,"

"I know it babe!" Changjo smirked.

"I'm going to bed," CAP said, quiet again. Maybe he was only quiet when the guys were around.

"CAP wait," you called following him to his room.

He stood at the side of his bed, "What is it?" he said trying to hide a smile.

"Thanks.. for today," you walked over to him and lightly pecked his cheek, "Your real kiss."

The corners of his mouth tugged into a smile, "No problem!"

Walking back to the living room, you spotted... Ae Sook.

"I'll probably see you tomorrow," L.joe said in monotone.

It doesn't seem like he likes her...

You walked past the door where the two of them stood.

"Oh! Jaeyoon~" Ae Sook chimed.

You ignored and walked to the living room, sitting by Chunji.

"Well, that was quite rude of her." Ae Sook scolded.

"Don't say things like that about her," L.joe warned.

"Why? She's special?" Ae Sook coughed.

"She's my best friend," L.joe explained.

"Don't think she likes you," she said with disgust in her eyes towards you.

L.joe shook his head and finished, "I'll see you tomorrow."

"I love you~" Ae Sook sang as she walked away.

"Love you too, bye." L.joe locked the door and walked into the dining room.

"Chanhee oppa, It doesn't seem like L.joe likes Ae Sook, she is mean though," you confessed.

L.joe overheard you talking to Chunji, Since when did she stop calling me 'oppa'?

"I don't know Jae, talk to him if you want." he sighed.

You shook your head, laying on his shoulder.

Ahjumma looked at L.joe with concern in her eyes.

She shook her head, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing.. I'm going to bed, night Ahjumma." L.joe lied, sadly walking to his room.

You watched him go up the stairs.

We should talk.

 

 

 

 

[A/N] Sorry for not updating, I have been lazy and busy.. hehe. This chapter was mainly just a filler and had some of the story line in.. DO NOT HATE L.JOE BECAUSE OF THIS. >_> See that gif? he's attractive. But, what do you guys think so far? Be ready for the next chappy ^-^