I'll give you 10 seconds♥

My Six Roommates

You guys D: I'm so sowwwwy. I have not updated in FOREVERR. School .  I feel sooo bad for not updating ughh. please don't hate me >< Hm.. this is going to be a long chappy, & something intimate will happen.. so warning.

 

"Ugh, finally. That was the longest flight ever." You stretched out your arms, yawning.

"We're going to go to our hotel now, then we'll rest, and once we are all ready we'll head out for the day."
 CAP explained, opening the door to the taxi.

You threw your bag into the trunk and tried to smooth down your plane hair. You had been sitting in that plane for more than twenty hours. To make things better, you sat in between Ricky and Changjo, who didn't let you get a second of sleep.

Carelessly, you sat down and laid your head on the shoulder of the person who was sitting next to you.

"Tired?" his voice rang through your ears.

That voice. L.joe.

"B-byunghun?" You mumbled, half alseep.

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry." you groaned.

he placed his arm around you and smiled, "For you, I'll wait."

Those words built up guilt into your system. You didn't give him an answer. He's waiting on you and you haven't answered.

He just smiled crookedly and played with your hair, as the exhausted you laid on him.

♥♥♥

"I'll share with Jaeyoon!" Changjo and Ricky called.

You rolled your eyes and scoffed, "I'm getting my own room."

"Sounds fair enough." Niel commented.

"Hmm," CAP groaned, "Ricky and Changjo together."

"I'll be with Niel," L.joe called.

"Then, I'll be with Chunji." CAP finalized all of the decisions.

Everyone grabbed their room keys and lugged their baggage into the elevator to go up to their rooms. 

As the door was closing, you heard someone yell your name. It was a girl, running towards the elevator. You really couldn't see who it was though. 

"Weird.." you mumbled to yourself.

"Hm?" Changjo looked at you.

"Huh? Oh nothing." you turned to look at what level the elevator was at. 

Once the elevator came to a stop, you struggled to drag your heavy bag out of the elevator. You seriously needed to gain some muscle. Although you joined Volley Ball a couple of years ago, you stopped do to an injury.​ Once you got it out of the elevator, everyone squished past you. You stood there cluelessly and continued to lug your things towards your room.

"Let me take it." Niel smiled at you. 

It was pretty shocking to hear him speak to you. Niel was always quiet or either doing something else. He stood next to you as you slowly walked down the hall to the last door. 

"So.." He started, "Are there any places you wanna show all of us?" 

You were pretty touched by him using the words 'all of us' instead 'me'. Finally, a guy you could talk to without them flirting with you. 

"I really want to go shopping." You pouted. 

"Did you bring money?" he chuckled.

"Of course!" You slid the key into the door and swung the door open, "Thanks Niel." 

He nodded and strolled down the hall to his room. Across from your door, was L.joe and Niel, next to you on the right was Chunji and CAP, the two youngest were on the right of L.joe's and Niel's room.

The room was a typical hotel room. A bed, a tv, a mini fridge, and a huge window. You started to unpack your things to put them into the little dresser. You had packed a couple of dresses, skirts, and shorts. You could really get used to the California weather. 

After you finished, you laid on your bed looking at your phone. Of the photos you had taken with Chunji and some you had taken with L.joe. The memories all rushed back into your head. You glanced at every photo for many seconds, taking in all of the fun you've had with them. They meant so much to you and you didn't know what you'd do without them. Tears started to form in your eyes. You scrolled past a couple of more pictures, when you came across you and your parents. 

Tears, falling freely from your eyes wet your pale face. It really hurt to know that your parents were gone. Why had you survived and they hadn't? Shouldn't you have died too? All of these questions would haunt you for the rest of your life. 

Knock Knock. 

A comforting voice rang through your ears.

"Jaeyoon?"

You heard his nearing foot steps. He came to the front of you and without you caring who it was, you stood up and fell into his embrace. You couldn't stop sobbing. The only thing that was filling your mind was how much you missed your parents.

"Let it all out.." he sighed, lifting you up, to put you onto the bed. He laid down next to you and held you even closer. 

Once you had summoned enough strength to force words out, you looked up the boy who was comforting you.

"Chanhee..."

"Don't worry, just let it all out.." he smiled warmly.

"I miss my parents so much." you started, "I wish none of that ever happened."

He nodded kindly, "Some things.. happen for a reason, maybe something so great is going to happen.."

"But.. wh-why had they died and I didn't?" you started to cry again.

Chunji just comforted you, wiping your tears, rubbing your back, holding you close. With all the tears that were falling, you had probably soaked his shirt, but that didn't matter.

Soon, like that, you had fallen asleep in his warm arms.

♥♥♥

You woke up to Chunji's adorable sleeping face in front of you. He looked so attractive even in a slumber. Out of curiousity you decided to touch his face. 

Slowly, you ran your finger down the bridge of his perfect nose, continuing to his flawless lips. 

"Wow.. they're so soft." you smiled slightly. "K-kissable.." you started to become nervous. 

He slightly turned and you brought your hand back to yourself. Now you could see his amazing jawline. How were you supposed to choose one guy when they were both amazingly hot and have the greatest personalities?!

You had decided to stop being creepy and turned so your back was facing him. Suddenly, you felt a pair of arms around your waist

"I know you were looking at me." he whispered into your ear.

Your face became a deep shade of red, embarrassment clouding over you. You turned to see him smiling cutely.

"Awe cute, you're blushing." he pinched your cheek.

You frowned and pushed him off of the bed. He was too strong for you. You tried one more time, so luck. 

"You know ..I'm much stronger than you are." he smirked. 

You pouted and rubbed your eyes, "It was worth a try."

Suddenly, you were in his embrace. His arms were tightly wrapped around your waist and his chest laid softly against you. 

"You smell really good." he smelled your hair, "You smell beautiful."

A little smile crept onto your face and you pushed him away to grab your phone. You had one message, from CAP.

The message said:

From: Minsoo Oppa

Everyone! We're going to dinner in 30 minutes! Meet in the lobby!

You spun around and ran into the bathroom. Chunji got up off of your bed and followed you in. 

"I'm gonna go get ready, when you're done, just come get me or L.joe or something."

♥♥♥

"Be careful! It's hot!" L.joe warned you with a concerning frown.

You slowly picked up your soup spoon and dipped it into the delicious soup that waited for you. As you opened your mouth, a piece of sushi was suddenly placed into your mouth. 

"You're welcome." Changjo smiled sheepishly.

You scowled and chewed down the sushi roll, you stopped chewing when you felt a burning sensation tingle around your taste buds. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" 

"Um.. I don't know. I just put it into your mouth." Changjo handed you a napkin.

Ricky smirked, "That's what he said." 

Everyone but you bursted out into laugher, "kay.. you guys are disgusting." you scowled once more.

"We're---sorry." Everyone gasped in between fits of laughter. 

"Well. I'm gonna go to the bathroom." you got up and started on your path towards the bathroom. 

You reached the bathroom, opened the door, and made your way to a stall. 

"Yeah I'm in California now, at the restaurant too." you heard someone say. 

You continued to stay quiet because you were sure you knew who's voice that was. The voice became louder and louder as she swiflty moved past your stall. 

"Now.. to find L.joe." she screeched into her phone.

"Ae-" you stopped as you listened. Your palms began to sweat and your heart was racing. Out of all places why was she here in California at the same exact time you guys were.

When you heard the water shut off, you came out of your stall, to see her walking out of the door. By her body, you knew it was her. Her tall, skinny, body. You quickly washed your hands and dashed to your table where the six guys were waiting for you. L.joe watched you coming towards the table, holding your purse in his hands, he handed it to you.

"We paid already." Niel smiled.

"Thanks for dinner you guys. Can we leave now?" You said anxiously.

"Yeah sure, us five are gonna head to the bathroom, L.joe can take you to the car." Chunji smiled warmly.

You nodded and laced your arm with his. He smiled at you for taking the initiative. That smile disappeared when he noticed you were hesitating.

"What's wrong hun?" He looked at you sympathically.

You looked up at him, then drew your eyes back to the ground, choosing not to reply. At the car, he opened the door for you and you went into the car, rubbing your temples softly. He got in, shut the door, and asked again. 

"Jaeyoon. What's--" he wasn't allowed to finish because of you.

"Ae Sook's here." you blurted out, shaking your head furiously.

At first, L.joe had no reply to what you just had told him. 

"Well--" he stopped when one of the members opened the door. He gave you a look of 'we'll talk about this later'.

♥♥♥

*Knock Knock*

You got up to open the hotel room door. By now, you were in your pajamas, no makeup, and with your hair in a bun. 

"Wanna talk?" Chunji smiled. 

You smiled at him and let him in. You were kind of glad it was him, not one of the flirtatious guys. Note, you were still on your period, pmsing, and all fo that good stuff. 

"Chanhee oppa.." you looked up at him with scared eyes. 

"Hm?" He held you into his arms while you rested your head in his chest. 

"Ae-Ae Sook.... I saw her." 

"...Where?" he began to worry.

"At the restaurant earlier." You took a big gulp. 

"Maybe she came here for spring break too?" Chungji said, ignoring all of the horrible possibilities. 

"Or... she followed us?" you brought up. 

"She might've..." he frowned, pulling you closer, "Don't worry Jae.. We'll keep you safe." 

He lightly brushed the back of his hand onto your cheek, "Promise."

"I'll let you be now." he pecked you on the forehead, leaving a soft kiss on your head. "If you need anything, text one of us."

You got up, led him to the door, wrapped your arms around his neck to hug him, and sent him off, "Sleep well oppa." 

About an hour later, someone else came knocking at your door. 

"Can I come in?" he said softly.

"No." you joked.

"Please?" He smiled.

"Byunghun. I'm tired." you frowned.

"I want you." he smirked.

You were shocked at how awkward what he had just said to you was. After you finished processing it through your mind, you let him in. 

"You gave in." he giggled.

You ruffled you hair, and charged at him, jumping onto his back.

"YOU HAVE SUCH A NAUGHTY MOUTH. LEE BYUNGHUN, IF YOU SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN, YOU WILL DIE!" you shouted, purposely going crazy on his back.

He pulled you off of him and you ended up on the bed. He was on top of you, his arms holding him up on either sides of you. 

He looked at you through charismatic eyes, that hot glare made your heart race. He gave you one more glance before speaking. Without reaction, you stayed planted under his masculine body. 

"Jaeyoon.." he said with seriousness.

You gulped and looked straight into his eyes, "hm..?" you hesitated.

"..All I wanna know... is if.... you like me." he sincerely confessed. There was a moment of silence before he spoke again, "Will you be my girlfriend..?" he said with the last bit of hope.

Honestly, you don't know what had been holding you back. You've had L.joe waiting on your for so long now, even after he truly confessed to you. L.joe really loved you, and you obviously knew so too. Even after Chunji approved, you were hesitant.

"I'll give you ten seconds... if you don't answer...you're automatically mine."

Finally, a word out of you. You scoffed, "that's not fa--"

"10." he started.

"9."

"8."

He paused and smirked at you, "..."

"7."

"6."

"5."

"4."

"2."

"You skipped a number." you rolled your eyes.

"I don't care." he moved closer to your mouth with his lips.

"No--" he stopped you.

"1 and a ha--" he smiled.

"Now or never." you pushed your lips against his. 

He passionately kissed you back. More into the kiss, he cupped your face with his hands, now his body directly on top of yours. No space in between the to of you what so ever. Finally, he pulled away and smiled brightly at you, "Yes?"

You nodded while biting your lips, "Yes."

He easily picked you up from the bed, spinning you around, "Jaeyoon! Finally!" he shouted out, showing that cute grin he always has.

He let you down and you automatically scowled, "Get out now." 

He ran to the TV, making an excuse, "But my drama is on right about now."

"We're not even in Korea." you said bitterly. 

"....I get scared at night..?" he scratched the back of his head.

You grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the door. 

"I'm stronger than you.. you know?" he smirked once more. 

You pouted and continued at trying to pull him. He gripped onto your hand tightly, pulling you fastly into his arms, "you're mine. I don't have to listen now."

With all of the power you had, you tugged yourself out of his arms, "Oppa. Really, leave please." 

"Just one more kiss please." he tapped his lips. 

"No." 

"I guess I won't leave then."

"Ugh. Fine." you pushed him against the wall, got onto your tippy toes and kissed him softly. You pulled away, opening the door. "You can leave now." 

He grabbed you once more, planting a delicate kiss onto your lips. He backed up as he kissed you, bringing your back so it was against the other wall. 

"You really think I'd let you go with one kiss?" he breathed heavily, his lips barely touching yours. 

You couldn't have rejected him now, as bad as it seemed, you wanted him to continue. 

You wrapped you arms around his neck, pulling his lips onto yours. You two continously kissed back and fourth. Before you knew it, you were on the bed again, but this time, you were on top of him. 

The two of you were still kissing, his arms tightly wrapped around your waist. 

Before it got any farther, you pulled your lips away from his, "Go now."

"But.. it was just getting better." he smirked mischeviously. 

You had no comment. Shaking your head, you grabbed his hand, taking him towards the door once again. 

"One more kiss." he winked.

"Byunghun, we, ugh." you tried to push him out. 

"I refuse to leave." 

You grabbed him to kiss him once more. Hopefully, you thought he would leave, but he grabbed you and threw you onto the bed. 

"Why aren't you leaving?!" you smacked his chest, "I gave you your kiss!"

"I know." he kissed you softly on the neck.

"Lee Byunghun. I'm serious." 

"Fine. I won't do anything to you, just let me sleep here, holding you tightly."

 

 

 

 

 

Omgomgomgomgogmgom. i hope you love me again♥ sincerely, Jocelyn, your author ☺

imagine making out with L.joe. Ughhhhhhhhh.