Talents?

My Six Roommates

Day 5

Your stomach growled as you looked for food. Although you have been here for 5 days you were still new to everything.

Finally! A closet full of all the cereals you could imagine. Your eyes wandered the walls, Cinnamon Toast Crunch! 

Lucky you, it was on the top shelf. Curse your short height. 

With all of your strength, you jumped up and trid to grab it. The result was messy. Many cereal boxes toppled on top of you, all except for the Cinnamon Toast Crunch. 

You scratched the back of your head, and got up, determined. Again, you stretched your body out so you could grab it. Failed.

A hand touched the back of yours.

Oh my, a savior. "Grow some more," his deep voice teased.

He grabbed down the box and stared blankly at you, "Thanks.." You said quietly.

"Why are you two alone in the closet?!" Ahjumma's voice sternly called from the kitchen.

"Mhm." CAP grumbled lowly, walking awkwardly.

♥~♥~♥

"Do you hear me? I'm talking to you, across the water, across the deep blue ocean~" 

You heard a voice coming from Chunji's room. 

It was your favorite song, you ran in and started singing, "Under the open sky, oh my~" 

Chunji glared at you, you heard him the whole time? 

You danced around the room, continueing to sing.

He shrugged and began to sing too. 

"Wow. Chunji you sing well.. Who knew," You exclaimed. 

He looked into your deep brown eyes. I like her.

Without notice, he pulled you into his arms.

As much as you wanted to stay in his arms, you wiggled helplessly. "LJOEEEEEE!" 

Chunji let go and sighed, "I-I'm sorry.." he stuttered.

You regretted yelling L.joe's name.

A couple of seconds later, Changjo bursted through the doors, "It's my turn with this babe," he smirked.

You rolled your eyes as Changjo pulled you to his body, his chest against your back. "Come dance with me!"

You slapped his hand from your waist and scowled, "Whatever you say Jonghyun," as he pulled you into their dance studio.

He choked on his breath and and smirked, "it's y when you call me by my real name, but don't!"

Changjo placed his hands on your waist, pulling you towards him. 

Your body jolted in shock, "W-what are you doing..?"

"Dancing.. go along babe," he smirked.

Music played as he danced across the floor. Your body swayed with his. 

His body was pressed against yours, "This is nice," his warm breathe touched your ear.

Your heart skipped a beat as his voice teased you. HIS HANDS WERE ON YOUR WAIST. YOUR FREAKING WAIST.

"CHANGJO YAH!" Ahjumma yelled through the hall. 

His grip dropped from your waist. He's really good at dancing.. ;o

He ran out of the dance room leaving you in thought. 

♥~♥~♥ 

"Hyung... I want cookies! Pleaseeee!" Ricky begged CAP with max aegyo.

CAP pushed past Ricky, "No."

"HYUNGGGGG. BUT BUT," he began to whine. 

"Don't look hyung." Niel warned, "You'll fall!"

CAP glanced at Ricky's cute self, "Aish.. you.. arasseo." he scoffed, "L.JOE! Come make cookies for Ricky!" 

"Tell Niel, the chef to!" L.joe refused.

Niel obediently dashed towards the kitchen. Biting his lip uneasily he asked, "Hey Jae~ Wanna come help make cookies?" 

You nodded and walked to the kitchen. "Oppa.. what kind are we making?" 

He grinned at you calling him Oppa. "Chocolate chip! Your favorite," he said with a dashing smirk.

As you prepared the dough, Niel shyly plopped a chocolate chip into your mouth.

In return, you ran up behind him, throwing your arms around his shoulders, to squeeze him tightly. 

His heart skipped a beat as he accepted you.

You really enjoyed the time with Niel after being around all of these guys, and being awkward with him.

♥~♥~♥

"I'll carry her to her room.." Chunji offered.

All of the other guys ignored. Chunji lifted you bridal-style to carry you into your room.

L.joe watched in jealousy. His heart sank, regretting his new relationship.

As Chunji carried you, you slightly woke up. You kept your eyes closed.

You listened to his confession, "The first duty of love.. is to listen." he spat out, "Jaeyoon.. I think I've come to... liking you."

When he left, you shoved your face in your pillow. A smile creeped onto your face as you fell asleep. 

Lee Chanhee... I'm starting to like you too.

 

[A/N] GUISEE! Dun Dun Dun.. Chunji likes you! and... you're starting to like him back?! ;oooo. and L.joe's relationship? What's happening?! I'm sorry for not updating earlier T~T I wasn't able to get to a laptop to update, forgivee meee~