Don't Replace Me

My Six Roommates

"Are you gonna talk to him?" Chunji asked.

You shrugged and sighed, "I don't know..I think I'll have to." 

"Go do it now, he probably won't even be home later." Chunji suggested.

You listened and got up, carefully walking up the stairs to his room. At his door, you took a breath, then knocked, "L.joe.. I wanna talk." 

L.joe grumbled from under his blankets, "About what?" 

"Let me in first," You muttered. 

"Come in then," L.joe mumbled.

You walked in, sitting on the opposite side of his bed, with a sunken heart you looked at the back of his head, "L.joe get up."

He sat up and rubbed his eyes, they were red and puffy.

You threw a hand over your mouth, "W-were.. you crying last night?"

When those words came out, L.joe started to tear, "Yeah.. why does it matter?"

"Because I care." You protested.

"If you cared you would've been here by me last night," L.joe confessed.

You glared at him, "I would've but since you have a girlfriend I thought she would've been there for you!"

"Who cares about Ae Sook?!" L.joe shouted, "I only dated her to make you jealous!" 

You shot your raging eyes at him and replied, "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE HER?! SHE WAS SOOOO MEAN TO ME WHEN I WAS IN THE STATES, OUT OF ALL THE GIRLS YOU COULD'VE CHOSEN, YOU CHOSE MY WORST ENEMY?!"

L.joe replied fiercly, "I ONLY DID BECAUSE OF CHUNJI! YOU TWO GOT SO CLOSE RIGHT WHEN YOU MOVED IN, YOU TWO ARE PRACTICALLY DATING, I GOT..." His voice softened, "I got..."

"Jealous.." you finished, "I know, but do you know why I went to Chunji? Because you were dating Ae Sook, throughout the whole two weeks I have been here, do you know how much I needed you? You were gone and with your girlfriend, I needed comfort, advice, and since you weren't here, Chunji was." 

L.joe saw tears rolling down your cheeks, he wiped them away gently, pulling you into a hug, "I'm..sorry Jae.. It's just that.. I saw you drifting away, and the only way to get back was by making you feel how I felt. I regret it all!"

"I should be the one who is sorry then.. I didn't know you felt like that.. Just..just..don't ever replace me again." You sighed, still crying in L.joe's arms.

"Only if you don't replace me." L.joe replied solemnly.

You took a shakey breath and pulled yourself away from him, nodding, "Get rid of Ae Sook please..oppa."

L.joe showed a crooked smile, "Alright.."

You got up and went into your room, laying under your blankets, "I'm glad that's over." 

Quietly, you cried softly into your pillow, your hair sticking to your forehead.

Chunji walked in and laid down next to you, "Are you okay?" 

You looked up at him with sad eyes, "Im fine." You gave a weak smile. "Thanks.."

L.joe was in his room self-reflecting. He ran his fingers through his hair frowning. "Why did I think that was right?! What is wrong with--" 

You ran into his room, pausing, and then running to hug him, "L.joe, I missed you so much!" you cried.

He hugged back, with wide eyes he replied, "I don't know what's wrong with me.." he paused, "Why am I so happy?" 

You looked up with water eyes, "Eh?"

"You're.....more perfect than anyone else I've ever...met." He confessed.

You sat up straight, wiping your eyes, "What?"

He smiled then pulled you into his arms, "Don't ever leave me."

You being confused, just stayed in his arms, bawling your eyes out.

After a couple of minutes in his arms he pulled you away from him, "Hey Jae?"

You looked up and sighed, "What?"

"Hey...I just met you..and this is crazy, but..here's my num--"

"STOP! I HATE THAT SONG!" You yelled.

He pouted and look at you, "Is that so?"

You nodded and took his hand, "Let's go out somewhere," 

"To where?"

"Let's...go on a walk!" You placed your finger on your chin cutely.

L.joe got up and pulled you towards the door.

"We're leaving for a little while!" You grinned at the five other guys.

Chunji smiled to see you two happy again, Ricky and Changjo begged to come, CAP and Niel were quiet. Inside..CAP was jealous.

Once you two made it outside L.joe moved closer to you when you shivered, "Ohh.. It's chilly out."

"Really?" L.joe said sarcastically, giving you a back hug, "I really missed you!" he emphasized the "really".

Your heart skipped a beat when he hugged you, "I missed you too."

Through out the walk, you tow passed many places that held special memories. The park:

"L.joe oppa!" You shouted across the playground, "Are we doing cake now?" 

L.joe nodded and beckoned for you to come over.

You sang happy birthday happily to him, "Saengil chukka hamnida~" 

L.joe poked a finger into the frosting and wiped it on your nose. "Got you~" He sang.

"YAH! I'm gonan get you back!" You chased after him with frosting.

And the frozen down meadow;

You pulled out a couple of fruits from the picnic basket. 

The warm sun shined down on you too. L.joe's laugh was too cute.

"Stop laughing." You said seriously.

"Wae?" L.joe pouted cutely.

You punched his arm and frowned, "Its...too cute."

He grinned, "I'm guessing you are having those butterflies in your belly right? Aigoo.. You are so cute," he pinched your cheek.

"Don't do that!" you sighed, "It hurts.."

"You know its cute!" L.joe laughed. 

"Do not laugh!" You ended the conversation.

"There are sooo many memories here," L.joe said with a blank expression, "Good and bad."

The bad memories flew through your mind, the day at the cafe.

"IF YOU DONT NEED ME THEN IM LEAVING!" You yelled.

"FINE! I COULD CARE LESS!" L.joe shouted back.

You slammed your drink onto the table and stomped out of the cafe.

"That girl.. she'll get it!" L.joe mumbled to himself.

After you realized what had just happened, you fell to the ground, crying. "WHATS WRONG WITH ME?!"

L.joe saw you fall to the ground and he ran out, "JAEYOON! ARE YOU OKAY?! AISH! WHAT DID I DO?!"

You stopped thinking of all the memories and confessed, "L.joe...I'm not going to completely stop talking to Chunji, you know that right?" 

L.joe nodded cutely, "Of course~"

♥~♥~♥

"How did it go?" Chunji asked quietly.

You took both of his hands and grinned at him, "Really well! Everything's good now, and Ae Sook is gone~" 

Chunji smiled at how cute you were, your eyes sparkled, and your lips were soft, he wanted to kiss them..but he stoped himself from doing it, "That's good to hear." 

Your conversation ended when CAP called you over, "Jae come here~" 

You stood up awkwardly and when you walked over, he pulled you onto his lap. You squirmed in between his arms, "Are you sick again?"

He grinned and laughed, "Sadly, no."

You scratched the back of your head, "WHAT?! YOU TOO?!"

CAP showed a victory smile, "mhm, I like you Jae~"

Ahjumma saw the situation and stopped it, "EVERYONE COME TO THE DINNER TABLE! THE FOOD IS DONE!" She shouted.

CAP frowned when you pulled away. At the table, you sat between Chunji and L.joe. Your two favorites. Although Chunji was happy that you and L.joe were friends again, he was jealous. Very Jealous..maybe he would be losing you now.

Ahjumma and Niel brought out the dinner, bulgogi. 

"YUM!" You rubbed your belly, starving.

"You're so cute!" Chunji pinched your cheek.

L.joe's stomach sturred. He too had that feeling..Jealousy.

You ate faster than you should've, but who cares, you were hungry.

L.joe took your dishes down and you washed up, going into your room. 

You plopped down on your bed and sighed, "Chunji....or L.joe.."

You smacked your forehead, "What's wrong with me?!"

Changjo walked to your door, "Hey Babe, are you alright?"

You let him in, "I guess,"

"Tell me," he laid next to you.

"Changjo.. I don't really don't know. I mean.. My heart hurts..but it also is beating really fast,"

"Why? Because I'm here?" he asked with a smirk.

"Be quiet, loser." You sighed.

"I'm going to bed, call me if you need anything," he got up and kissed your forehead. 

Right when he got to his room, he texted you, Although I'm younger, call me oppa.

You texted back, It's past your bed time. Go to sleep Dongsaeng. (;

He smiled and texted you back, you too babe, night ^-^

Ricky called you into his room, "NOONA~" He sang.

You rolled off of your bed and stumbled to his room, "What is it?"

"I want a good night kiss!" he begged.

You scoffed, "Some other night Ricky, I'm not in the mood."

He frowned and called you over, "A hug then?"

You nodded and went over to him, "Good night Ricky~" 

He smiled and let go of you, "Don't let the bed bug bites!"

You ruffled his hair and left. On the way to your room, CAP called you in. It felt like you were all of their mothers.

"I'm guessing you want a kiss." You sighed.

He smiled, "Come here please,"

You obeyed and dragged your feet towards him.

He pointed to his cheek and grinned.

You again, kissed your fingers and placed them on his cheek. After giving him another indirect kiss, you pointed to your cheek, expecting an indirect kiss from him, but no. He pressed his lips on your cheek, "Good night."

You said goodnight to Niel, he replied, "Good night," in monotone.

Two more rooms, and you could go to bed. The last two .. were the longest ones.

Cautiously you walked into Chunji's room. He was putting a shirt on, so he was shirtless for a little amount of time.

"Chunji..thanks."

"For what?" He glared at you.

"Being here for me, I really appreciate it!" You replied gratefully.

He smiled, "Its my pleasure, lay down with me for a bit."

You had no choice, you didn't want to refuse at all. He pulled you towards the bed.

"It should be like this every night." He whispered. 

You two laid, staring at the ceiling, it felt so right, but wrong at the same time.

"Jae.. I have to tell you something." Chunji confessed.

You nodded anxiously, "What...?"

"I-I..Like you." Chunji blurted.

You scratched you head and sighed, "You act like I didn't know!" 

He smiled, "Y-you knew?! HOW?"

You got up and left his room, leaving his question unanswered.

Finally you went into L.joe's room. He was laying under his covers when he heard the door open, "You're finally here?"

You grinned crookedly, "I saved best for last."

He sat up and smiled hugely at you, "You better have, come here!"

You laid down next to him, both of you facing each other. 

"Guess what?" L.joe smiled.

You blinked carelessy and asked, "What?"

He moved your hair out of your face, "You're...really pretty right now..all the time."

You smiled and tried to hold in your spazzing, "you're pretty too."

"Pretty?" he frowned, "Funny!" He started to laugh. His laugh was too adorable. 

Suddenly, it got quiet. The two of you stared at each other lovingly. He puckered his lips, and as a reaction you did the same. It was coming..your first kiss.

He pressed his lips against yours, you enjoyed it. 

"I'm sorry Jae.. I just--" You cut him off, kissing him back.

"You couldn't help it." you pulled away.

He stared at you blankly, "Go to bed now.." 

You got up and sighed at the door. L.joe laughed at how cute you were.

"Stop laughing." You smiled evilly.

You walked into your room and fell onto the bed, with a smile you fell asleep.

What should you do..Chunji..and L.joe.. even worse, CAP likes you..obviously Changjo too.

 

 

[A/N] What do you guys think of Jaeyoon and L.joe?(: Are you guys happy now? Chunji or L.joe?! A LOVE TRIANGLE OMG. I hope you guys are enjoying this. ^-^

SO ATTRACTIVE.