CRAZY

My Six Roommates

You sat quietly outside in the waiting area. You've been waiting for the doctor to come see you. The feelings you were having were horrific. Your stomach felt as if you needed to barf, your palms were sweating, your head was pounding, to top it all off, your injured leg made it worse.

"I hope he's okay.." C.A.P. said quietly.

"Me too.." Ricky frowned.

The time was continuing to grow as you sat next to Chunji. He had you in a warm embrace, letting you rest your head in his chest. You cleared your throat and tried to talk, "CH-" You started to cough. Maybe it was from all of the crying and screaming.

"Maybe you should go get some water." He helped you up, bringing you towards a water fountain, "I'm gonna go to the restroom real quick." he pointed at the bathroom door as he leaned against the wall, "Wait here, okay?" 

You nodded and forced out a warm smile. You sipped down lots of water and wiped the rest of the water off from around your mouth.

You waited for Chunji patiently, when you heard foot steps coming from around the corner, you turned around to see who it was and no one was in sight. You sighed and looked around again, nothing. Until, you heard a deep breath. You began to get nervous. Your hand brushed the hair out of your face and you impatiently waited for Chunji. 

"Hey!" Someone shouted from behind you. 

You turned around swiftly and suddenly.. a deep, sharp, terrible pain hit your shoulder. A gun shot.  The loud noise rang through your ears as you fell to the ground, clutching your shoulder.

"YOU PSYCHO !" you managed to yell at the girl who shot you, Ae Sook. 

The bathroom's door flew open and Chunji fell to the ground next to you, "HELP! HELP!" He shouted, tears running down his soft face, "Jae, hold on. Everything will be okay!" He sniffled.

The other four of the Teen Top members ran over with some doctors. 

Changjo pulled out a bandana he had in his back pocket and held it tightly to your wound to keep you from bleeding. 

Small tears were dripping from the corner of your eyes. You managed to stay conscious. How scary. It was just that close from hitting your heart. Shoulder. Heart. 

Chunji grabbed you and carefully placed you onto the gurney. 

"We need to take her to the operation room to remove the bullet, URGENTLY!" A tall doctor with a deep voice shouted. 

Everyone around you had on scrubs, so to you, it didn't matter who said anything. 

Chunji looked at the other four guys and declared, "Ricky, Changjo, stay here. C.A.P. you too! You need to wait for L.joe. Niel, come with me." 

Niel and Chunji ran after you and the doctors. The other three watched in disbelief. 

"I hope they catch that psycho." Changjo mumbled under his breath.

"Damn right!" Ricky cursed. 

Chunji and Niel were running along with the doctors who were pushing your gurney to the operation room. Once you guys reached the doors, the doctors looked at the two boys sternly, "You two have to stay here." 

The two gave a look of sadness and stood there, "Everything's going to be okay Jaeyoon!" Niel shouted at you. 

They both walked to the waiting room quietly. The air was full of worry. Down in the other waiting room, a doctor arrived.

"Here for L.joe?" he stated. 

C.A.P., Ricky, and Changjo stood up anxiously, "Yes?" C.A.P. answered.

"You guys can see L.joe now." the doctor said quietly, "He has one major injury that you guys need to worry about."

"That is?" Ricky worried heavily.

"He has a fractured rib, which punctured his lung." 

The three boys nodded in understandment, "Any special orders?" Changjo looked sincerely at the doctor.

"Make sure his breathing is even and steady, make sure he takes medicines for pain, and he gets lots of rest." The doctor read from his clipboard, "You may go see him now." 

♥♥♥

"How are you feeling?" Changjo looked at L.joe with soft eyes that were full of worry. 

"Fine." L.joe stared blanket, taking glances at the three boys, "Just a little pain in my left side." 

"About what happened..." C.A.P. cleared his throat, "I hope they lock Ae Sook up.." 

"She's such a .." L.joe scoffed, rolling his wet eyes, "She's crazy!" 

There was a moment of silence. Changjo looked at Ricky and C.A.P, nudging them. He coughed and looked back up at L.joe.

"What is it?" L.joe asked quietly. He sat cross-legged on the hospital bed, his legs under the blanket. 

"Why don't you tell him hyung." Changjo looked at C.A.P.

"Earlier.. Chunji took Jaeyoon to get water, and Chunji went to the bathroom.." he paused. 

"And then....?" L.joe looked concerned. 

"While Jaeyoon was waiting.. somehow, Ae Sook got near her.." he paused again. 

L.joe's eyes began to water, he became nervous, and scared. He bit his bottom lip, waiting for the older to continue explaining.

"Ae Sook.." C.A.P. looked down, "Shot her in the shoulder." 

L.joe bursted out crying. 

"HOW THE HELL," He wiped his face, "DID SHE ING GET NEAR JAEYOON?!?!" 

Everyone looked at him worriedly, "L.joe! Please stop crying! You'll hurt yourself!" 

"Breathe slowly!" Ricky was shivering with worry. 

L.joe managed to stop crying. He wiped his face. Red eyes, red nose, and his throat was hurting from that feeling where you hold in your tears. 

"Can we go see her?" 

"I don't know if she's out of the operation room yet.." Ricky frowned, "She's going to be okay L.joe, trust me." 

 


♥♥♥

"I don't know if you know this.." L.joe whispered into your ear as he hugged you, "But.. I really, truely, greatly,... Love you." 

You smiled softly as you rested your face in his chest, "I love you too." you gave his shirt a little tug. 

"Good." he pecked the top of your head with a kiss, "Also.. you know that.. I always want to keep you safe, right?" 

"Right." you were starting to wonder, why is he saying this? 

"And.. if I am not there to protect you.." he paused, "I would never forgive myself. You know that, right?" his sincere words ran through your ear. 

"I know that..now." you pulled away and looked into his warm eyes. The deep brown eyes of his. 

He grabbed you into a tighter hug and began to talk again, "I really love you Jaeyoon." he emphasized on the really, "I mean.. a lot. You know, whenever I'm down or whatever..Even a simple glance from you..it makes me feel.. what's the word?" He paused and thought for a brief moment, "lucky. That's the word!" He squeezed you tighter, "Lucky, because.. I'm so lucky to have you. Even since we were young, I always needed you. Really." 

You began to tear at the such sincere and meaningful words, "L.joe." 

He responded with a simple smile and continued to talk, "Everything, Jaeyoon, everything about you is just so great. Seriously. I can't even explain how beautiful you are. If we continued to stay together, I wouldn't have close to enough days to tell you how beautiful you are. Inside and out." 

Finally, tears were quickly running down your eyes. Your tears began to wet L.joe's shirt. 

"If anything were to happen..to you.. I would--" His voice stopped. 

You pulled away from him only to see his body falling to ashes. Slowly, every part began to disappear. You cried cluelessly, staring at the disappearing L.joe.

"WHAT?!" You cried, grabbing the substance that looked like sand, "L.joe!" 

 


You shot straight up, sweat beading on your forehead. You had woken up from the anesthstesia they had given you during your operation. You wiped your face and looked around grateful that it was only a dream. 

"It was just a d-dream," you mumbled, shaking fiercely. 

"Are you okay?" you heard a familiar voice. You were actually very glad to hear it.

You turned your head to the right to see L.joe sitting next to your bedside, "What's wrong?" 

You fell into his arms and cried endlessly, "Byunghun! I had a dream, it started so great, you," you sniffled, "me, you were so ugh.. then gone, you were gone." 

L.joe couldn't quite understand you but he just stayed there, comforting you. 

"Be careful of her bandages," Chunji said, concerned. 

You pulled away and looked under your hospital gown, you had stitches, and gauze tightly taped on to the wound. Everything came back to your mind but at this point, you didn't even care. 

"I'm so glad you're okay." L.joe squeezed you tightly, small tears wetting his face. You could feel his moist face through your hospital gown.

"I'm glad you're okay." you smiled at him.

 

 

 

GUYSSS ♥ I'm sorry the last chapter was so short T^T this one makes up for it.. I'm sorry such horrible things are happening.. but they happen for a reason >_> it builds their relationships hehe... don't worry. it'll get much better♥ I really wanna thank you guys for giving me feed back! it really inspires me to continue writing when I know you guys enjoy it :') I love you guys. Sar.Ang.Hae♥

L.joe gif spam now :D

 

OKAY I COULD SPAM ALL DAY. HE'S SO HOT T^T IM SO TRICKY HUH? I BET YOU GUYS DIDN'T KNOW THAT.. chunji is actually my bias. ._.

so i will give you all some Chanhee too ♥ he's the cutest when he eats pineapples lololol. 

VVV BAHAHAH. 

okay. i seriously love you guys ♥ byeee ♥