Disney Land

My Six Roommates

JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW.. THEY DID NOT HAVE . BAHAHAH. im not like that >_> just really romantic, intimate stuff. well anywayy. IM SO GLAD YOU GUY LIKED THE LAST CHAPTER ♥ IT MAKES ME FEEL SO HAPPY AS YOUR AUTHOR For you guys, I will update! but omgogm its been a whole month. im sowwey you guys T^T

 

 

"I WANNA GO ON THAT!" Ricky shouted, pointing to the huge roller coaster titled "California Screamin'". The roller coaster consisted of many drops, loops, and bumps.

At this point, you and the 6 members just entered the California Adventure Park. After you guys would go on all of the attractions, you planned to go into Disney Land, then to the Downtown Disney Shopping District.

L.joe grabbed your hand and pulled you towards the roller coaster, "you're riding with me." 

You looked down at your hands and he smirked to see you acknowledged it. 

Earlier, at the hotel, you had told the rest of the members that you two were now dating. They all took it differently, lots of whining, and Chunji... Chunji.. like he had told you.. was okay, but obviously he still liked you. 

The roller coaster held two people per section, you were with L.joe, C.A.P. was with Changjo, Niel was with Ricky, and Chunji was alone until..

"WAIT!!" A girl yelled. That voice rang through your head again, it sounded so familiar. 

She got into the seat next to Chunji and smirked, "It's been a while." she buckled her seat belt and pulled down the safety bars. 

Sooner than you knew it, the roller coaster was starting. In the beginning, there is a countdown to when the rollercoaster starts. The loops, drops, and speed made you nauseous. This ride felt like the longest rollercoaster you've ever been on. 

"It's over." L.joe smiled, squeezing your hand.

You were staring at him with hazy eyes. 

"Jaeyoon..?" he poked your cheek, "oh my." he gasped.

You were still blanking out from the dizziness.

Finally, he planted a big wet kiss onto your cheek, smirking with affection. 

"Jaeyoon~ Are you okay?" He smiled, grabbing your hand to lead you out of your seat.

"Huh?" you finally came out of a trance, "Oh yeah, I'm okay. just.. oh my god. Dizzy." you shook your head.

"Good, haha." He laughed, "Lets go on that one next!" he pointed to a water ride like a little child.

Chunji stared at the girl who was sitting next to him as she walked away. He wasn't the only one who realized who it was. 

"Ae-Aesook..?" He ran up to you and pulled you away from L.joe.

"Jaeyoon." he seemed anxious.

You blinked at him innocently, "Yes?"

"I think.." he took a deep breath, "Ae Sook is here."

"Aha." You laughed in disbelief, "Thanks for proving I'm not crazy Chanhee." 

"Mwo..?" He put his hands on your shoulders, "What is it?"

"Well......" You started to catch up with the group.

L.joe looked back at you two, he felt something stir in his tummy. Was it perhaps.. Jealousy?

"I thought I heard her in the restroom at that restaurant we ate at yesterday..So..." 

"She must be here..?" Chunji showed a crooked smile. 

"Yup.. she's so creepy." You shook your head, "Why is she following us?"

"Psycho." Chunji frowned, "Go catch up with your boyfriend now." he gave you a small smile while pushing you up lightly.

You caught up to L.joe and smiled, "Hey."

L.joe said nothing and stared at you with the cutest smile on his face as you two walked. You turned to look at him with the most innocent face ever, that's when he showed the biggest smile.

"What?!" You pouted, "Why are you smiling?" 

"Jaeyoon." he giggled, "Your cheeks jiggle when you walk." 

"...Really..?" you put your hands up to your cheeks and squished you face so that your cheeks were pushed forwards, making your lips extra pouty, "They seem kind of fat don't they?" you laughed, letting go of your face.

L.joe laughed so cutely that it made you cringe. He pushed his hands against your cheeks, squishing your face, as you once did. 

"Yes, but they are so adorable." he kissed your pouty lips. 

"You know I don't like PDA.." You sighed, glaring at his face. 

You tried to seem like you were mad, but it was hard when you were standing their looking at a perfect face. 

L.joe rolled his eyes, grabbed both of your hands, and planted another kiss on your forehead. You gave him a look of disbelief. 

Ricky shouted at you two from in front of the group, "Will you two hurry up already?!"

"YEAH! I WANNA RIDE THIS~" Changjo sang. 

You and L.joe caught up to the rest of the group. The weather was so hot and humid, all of you were relieved to be riding this ride next. 

Each little boat had enough seats for you two to split up in two groups. You were riding in the red boat with L.joe, Changjo, and Chunji. The other three in the green boat were, C.A.P., Niel, and Ricky. 

When the ride was about to start, you looked down to buckle your belt.. and... . a white shirt. you were wearing a white shirt. 

You looked up at the other people in the boat with a long face. "Oh my god." you mumbled. M e n t a l   B r e a k d o wn. 

"What?" Changjo scratched the back of his head. 

His question made everyone else in the boat curious. You looked around and gulped, "uh.....wh-white shirt..."

They all bursted out laughing and you looked at them, shocked. Laughing?

"ITS NOT FUNNY!" you shouted, quieting them all down.

The ride started and you were freaking out, "YAH!" 

L.joe took off his sweater, handed it to you, and grabbed your hand, "Here. But you have to hold my hand okay?" 

You nodded your head and slipped on the sweater. How sweet. 

"But hyungggg, we wante-" Changjo started. 

"WHAT WERE YOU ABOUT TO SAY?!" you glared at him, "You are such a ert Jonghy--" you bursted out into a hysterical laugh when water from a fake waterfall poured onto him. 

"KARMA!" Ricky laughed, pointing at Changjo, who was now wet from the water. 

The boat continued to flow down the path, and water only lightly splashed you. It seemed as if all of the water fell on Changjo. 

"Oh my god, its so cold!" you screeched at the water. 

L.joe laughed to himself, "haha, she's so cute." he gave your hand a squeeze. 

♥♥♥

You were amazed at all of the fantasies you loved when you were a child. All of the Disney princesses, Mickey Mouse, and much more. As you walked around with the group, your eyes were drawn to somethinge very second. It felt as if you were  child again. 

Child. Your Parents. Gone. 

You tried to shake the thoughts out of your head. Honestly, it felt so y to think of something like that when you were supposed to have fun. 

L.joe grabbed you by the waist and pulled you into a litte store. There was one huge wall full of Mickey Mouse ears. 

He dragged you over to the wall, pulling off a Minnie Mouse pair from the wall. He placed them onto your neatly did hair, that was in a bun, and smiled oh so cutely. 

You walked over to a mirror and approved of the cute bow with white polka dots on it.

L.joe grabbed a normal pear of micky mouse ears and placed it onto his perfect head of hair, "Now we're a cute couple."

You felt all bubbly in the inside from his cute remark.  

Changjo grabbed the Princess ears and put it on Chunji, "Just for you. The lovely diva."

Chunji found it funny and purchased that pair. Niel grabbed the popcorn themed pair of ears and slipped on the hat. He walked over to you and smirked, "How do I look? Does this make you hungry?"

You shoved him lightly, laughing, "yeah sure." you laughed again. 

After all of you bought your merchandise, you headed towards the Disney Castle. You had to beg all of the other guys into coming with you because, they obviously didn't want to go see princesses. As much as they all loved girls.. no. 

"Wow," your eyes were sparkling with amazement, "What if I was a princess?" you laughed to yourself, "Yeah that'd never happen."

"You never know." Niel giggled, "L.joe will be your prince, and the rest of us are your dwarfs." 

Everyone laughed constantly, gasping for air. 

"Yeah," you laughed, "L.joe, haha what do you think?"

"I like that, you're my princess," he tightly grabbed your hand. 

Inside of the castle, Chunji put both of his hands under his chin, displaying his face, "I could be a pretty princess couldn't I?" 

"More like wicked witch." C.A.P. joked. 

"Minsoo!" You were pretending to act stern, "Don't be so mean to Princess Chanhee." 

"I'm sorry, your majesty." he laughed back at you. 

♥♥♥

"Are we ready to go to Downtown Disney now?" Ricky grinned from ear to ear. 

"I am!" you shouted, "Shopping. oh my gosh. How much I love shopping."

"Whoa whoa whoa," Changjo pointed at you, "We have a psycho in our hands." 

"Yah... that was not nice." you pouted. 

"Oh really?" he smirked.

"Yeah," you grabbed his cheek, pinching it. 

"OKAY OKAY! I'M SORRY!" 

"Well let's head out now," Niel led everyone to the exit. 

"Look! There's someone over there!" Ricky shouted.

"Where?" You looked arouned.

Ricky pointed to a guy in a black suit who was holding a sign that said, "Jaeyoon, Byunghun, & Chanhee." 

L.joe looked at everyone with a confused look. "Did ahjumma say anything about this..?"

"Not that I remember..." Chunji seemed uncertain. 

"Well... let's try it." you grabbed both of their hands, leading them to the car, "We'll meet you at Downtown Disney!" You yelled at the other members.

The man in the suit opened the door and you three got in. All of you were unsure about this. 

"To Downtown Disney right?" The man looked in the rear view mirror at you three. 

"Yeah..." L.joe replied. 

His eyes were scary. It seemed as if you could be into them just by a glance. 

The driver started the car and closed the window that seperated the front from the back of the limo. 

He drove slowly towards a stop light. None of you knew where Downtown Disney was, so you didn't know how long it would take to what it looked like.

About twenty minutes later, you looked out of the window to see that you weren't even close to Disney Land anymore. 

"Hm.. maybe its far?" You looked at L.joe with eyes full of fright. 

Chunji pulled out his phone and dialed Ahjumma's number. 

"Hello?" he answered, "Yeah, we're having fun."

She was asking multiple questions, how was the weather, what they had done, where were they were going.

"Wait.. where we're going?" Chunji mumbled, "Don't you know Ahjumma?" 

He put the phone on speaker. Ahjumma's sweet voice rang through your ears, "Ani...?" 

"Didn't you send a limo for us?" 

The limo driver opene the window that connected the front and back. He threw something into the back, and before any of you could hear Ahjumma reply. 

Everything was BLACK.

"CHANHEE?!" Ahjumma shouted, "CHANHEE!?!" 

no reply, dead silence.

..............................................................................................