My Date With Ricky

My Six Roommates

Day 7

"Ahjummaaaa! Can I please take Jaeyoon out? Pleaseee~" Ricky begged with puppy eyes.

Ahjumma shook her head and sighed, giving in, 'Ricky.. just don't kiss her." 

"YAY! Thank you so much! Thank Ahjumma! I promise not to kiss her!" Ricky hollered.

"NOONAAA~ Wake up!" Ricky yelled down the hall cutely.

You glared at your clock, rubbing your eyes. "What does he want.." 

While you waited for him to burst through the door at any moment, the memory of last night came to your mind. The corners of your mouth tugged into a smile.

"Chunji....Likes....Me!" You realized.

"Sweeeetie! I'm taking you on a date today!" Ricky exclaimed.

"To where?" You asked in monotone. 

"An ice skating rink! C'mon Noona! Hurry!" Ricky pleaded, "The other members will wake up soon!" 

You rolled out of your bed, put on warm clothing and headed out with Ricky.

"REMEMBER WHAT I SAID RICKY!" Ahjumma reminded.

♥~♥~♥

"So.. do you know how to skate...because I don't." Ricky lied.

"No clue. This is my first time!" You smiled nudging his shoulder. 

Ricky chuckled and grinned, "Let's go!" 

He gripped your hand tightly and as soon as you got on the ice, he slipped, landing on his .

"Ow.. Noona help meeee~" Ricky evilly grinned.

You held your hand out, and he pulled you onto the ice, "RICKY! I CAN'T STAND!" You fell on your bottom, landing next to him.

"You're so much prettier when you're next to me." He flirted.

You hid your face in your scarf and pulled him up, "Lets.... skate now." 

Ricky steadily stood, starting to skate away. "Come get me!" 

"I thought you can't skate!" 

"I lied!" Ricky stuck his tongue out and skated towards you, taking both of your hands.

"I got you, just push off one and glide." He made it sound like it was easy.

For some reason.. you felt right with him too. You shook the thought out of your head and continued to skate.

♥~♥~♥

"Tell me more about the other members please?" You asked cutely, taking a sip of your mocha, whipped cream resting on your bottom lip. 

Ricky wiped it away with his thumb, "CAP hyung first," Ricky started, "Well.. he's in our house because his father died.. and his mother abandoned him when he was 6.. no one knows why he's so quiet.."

You nodded as you continued to listen, "How about Chanhee oppa?" 

Ricky grinned when you called him by his real name, "Well.. Chunji.. no one knows about him. He's the most happiest out of all of us.. one day he just came in to our home. He was crying, bruises everywhere.. a broken heart. Maybe he was abused." 

You gasped as he went on, "Changjo.. his parents just dropped him off here, he barely talks to his parents. They left him and went to move to Europe. Changjo was betrayed I would say.." 

"What about you...?" 

"Well.. my dad, he left me and my mother when I was about 7.. and then my mother couldn't handle the bills.. so she commited suicide. I remember.. remember coming... home and seeing.. her.--"

"Changhyun.. You can stop." Tears began to water both of your eyes.

You wiped away a drop on his cheek and stood up, 'Let's go back,"

"Alright.. Can you hug me noona?" He begged with a crooked smile.

You gave in and wrapped your arms around his body.

♥~♥~♥

"We're home!" Ricky laughed as you two entered the two big doors.

All of the other guys whined, "Why couldn't we come?!" 

"Hey babe, I missed you," Changjo squeezed you. 

"Yah yah.. I missed her too!" Chunji flashed a bright smile and wink at you.

That was it. Your heart. Pounded out of your chest. I Like Chunji..

"I missed all of you!" You smiled happily, plopping down on the couch, seeing everyone except for CAP and L.joe. 'Where's Minsoo and Byunghun oppa?" 

Niel shrugged at L.joe's name and pointed at CAP's room for Minsoo. You stood up conceringly, going to check on him.

CAP was buried under his blankets, sweating. You pulled the blanket back and felt his forehead, "You're...sick." 

CAP shrugged and rolled to face you, "Stay here until I get better.." he grabbed your hand. 

You were choking on air because of his actions. This was not the normal CAP. "Minsoo.. I will.. as long as you get better." you went along.

You ran into the bathroom to find a cloth, soaking it in cold water, you placed it on his forehead. "Thanks....jagi." 

JAGI?! He called me Jagi?! What is up with him?"

As you stayed by his side, tears rolled down his face, "Uh.. Minsoo oppa.. why are you crying?" 

CAP sniffled and pulled you into his arms, "It's.... my a-appa's death anniversary today.." he forced out, tears wetting your face.

You gasped and hugged him back.

The only other person who knew it was CAP's father's death anniversary was Ahjumma. She walked past his room, hearing cries. She let you two be, "Someone who can actually comfort him...." she mumbled.

"I'm hurt Jaeyoon..." CAP sighed.

"I'll always be here Minsoo..." you reassured him.

Day 7 Accomplished

 

[A/N] sorry for all the shorter chapters.. I am evening it out, since the next couple ones will be a little longer.. is it getting better?! Thanks for subbing to me guisee <3 I appreaciate it (: I feel happy now~

ANNYEONGGG~