Moving In

My Six Roommates

The snow fell softly against your face.

"Appa!" you cheerfully shouted, blowing snow out of your hands.

You and your parents were heading home after a Christmas party.

You sat quietly in the back, singing to Christmas Carols.

"Jingle Bells Jingle Bells!" Your parents sang along.

The ride was so peacful and soft. Fog filled your window.

You drew a little scene of a family around a christmas tree on the window.

What could go wrong on a night like this? 

Then, there was a scream. Everything seemed to stop. Everything.

The car slid uncontrollably into a semi truck, killing both of your parents. Why hadn't you died? 

"EOMMA! APPA!" You cried. 

That's all, then.. they were gone.

Day 1

You thought about the harsh memory quietly. Tears filled your eyes. So many questions ran through your mind. Why did this have to happen to me? Why am I still alive? What did my parents do to deserve this?

"Stop.. it's not your fault." L.joe comforted you, gently wiping your face with his thumb.

You shook your head in depression, "L.joe.. I have no where to go! How can I even live on without my parents..? It's just me now," You cried.

"You can live with me.. me and my family.. I don't have parents either," He suggested, wrapping his arms around your shoulders, resting his head on top of yours.

You looked up and sighed, "Are you serious..? I'm pretty sure your family wouldn't allow it. L.joe thanks for the offer but--"

"C'mon, we already packed your things! Just come with me.. It's fine I promise!" L.joe cut you off, pulling you up.

♥~♥~♥

"Guys I'm home!" L.joe hollered through the big house. 

The house was bigger than you imagined. Voices echoed through the halls, you could see your reflection in the tile, and there was a grand stair case leading to many different rooms.

An older lady approached you and introduced herself, "I'm their care taker, but please.. call me Ahjumma! Are you L.joe's girlfriend?" 

"Oh.. Aniyo! I'm just a friend.." You smiled warmly.

"Ahjumma! Can she live with us? Her parents--" L.joe started.

"Of course! No need to explain! Just stay out of her room.. we don't want anything happening!" She hinted wisely.

L.joe helped you with all of your belongings. Your room was amazing. The closet was huge, your bed was a king sized, and although it was big, it felt welcoming. 

"This is your new home!" L.joe said with a cute smile.

You nodded in agreement and wondered how you would get used to living in someone else's home. Your eyes wandered around the room in disbelief

"Let me introduce you to everyone now." 

You walked out before L.joe, only to see a shirtless guy. He had abs. 

You turned around silently squealing. You covered your eyes and ran back into the room.

But, before you made it in, he turned around and smirked, "I know you saw me," 

You dropped your hands and walked into your room, bumping into L.joe. 

"I see you've met Chunji.." L.joe laughed. "He's a flirt.. watch out."

"You never told me there were other guys in this house," You scowled.

"There are 5 other guys hun," he explained.

You fell onto your bed and gasped, "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?! YOU PABO!" 

L.joe walked over and sat down next to you, "I didn't think you would mind."

You sat up and hit his chest, "You didn't think I would mind? Now I live with 6 guys!" 

He nodded and moved a piece of hair out of your face, "Don't worry, I'll protect you!" 

L.joe pulled you up and led you to the den. 

"GUYS! COME DOWN HERE!" he shouted.

5 tall guys came down the stairs and stared at you suspiciously, all except for Chunji.

"This is my best friend, Choi Jaeyoon, She will be living with us for now," L.joe happily stated.

You awkwardly stood by L.joe. Getting a good look at your six new roommates.

"CHINCHA?!?!" Changjo shouted excitedly. "Oh by the way I'm Changjo," He winked.

You smiled back and waved towards the boys.

One by one, they all introduced themselves. Chunji pulled you into a hug and grinned, "You've met me already." 

All of the other guys began to whine, "Yahh... she's new!" L.joe pouted, pulling you away.

"I'm Minsoo, call me CAP," one of them said quietly.

"Im Changjo, call me babe," he flirted as he mocked CAP.

Chunji hit the back of Changjo's head and spoke, "Hey! Watch what you say around her. I already called dibs!"

You palmed yourself on the face. What did I get myself into?

Ricky held out his hand and shook yours politely.

"I'm Niel. Nice to meet you!" 

Just like that, You met the guys you'd have to spend a lot of time with.

These are the boys I'd be living with..? 

♥~♥~♥

When it was time for bed, L.joe laid down next to you for a little while.

"Jae.. Don't worry. They aren't as scary as they seem." L.joe assured you.

"I'm not worrying.. It's just differnt living with six guys.." You sighed.

He sat up and poked your nose, "Pretend it's just us then, really." 

You nodded and rolled onto your side.

"Watch out for the flirts hun! Good night," L.joe warned you as he left for his room. 

Maybe living here wasn't so bad after. 

♥~♥~♥

"APPA! EOMMA!" You groaned in your sleep. Wha a gift, a nightmare to welcome you into your new home.

You tossed and turned. Sleeping was hell. You really never could sleep through a whole night.

CAP's room being next to yours, heard you groaning. 

He quietly got up and peeked through your door. After observing you he went to get L.joe.

"Hey... She's having a nightmare." he whispered.

L.joe groggily got up and went to your room.

"Jaeyoon! It's just a dream...Don't worry." He comforted you.

You sat up and sweat beaded on your forehead. Your breath, uneven. You burried your face in L.joe's shoulder.

He rubbed your back softly, "Want me to stay with you tonight?" He suggested.

You nodded into his shoulder and sighed. 

He patted the bed, beckoning for you to lay down. You obeyed and turned so you were facing him.

"Oppa..my parents--" 

"Sh... it's alright Jae, just fall asleep. I'm here for you," he told you.

His warm, sweet breath touched your nose. With him laying next to you, you felt safe again. 

Once you fell asleep, he kissed your forehead and whispered, "You're safe now."

That night, You fell asleep laying next to L.joe.

♥~♥~♥

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH HER?!?" Ahjumma yelled from the door. 

She stomped over and started hitting L.joe with her foot.

You woke up and glared at her, "Huh?" 

L.joe sat up and rubbed his eyes, "Ahjumma....it's so early."

"EXPLAIN WHY YOU ARE IN HER BED!" 

"Ahjumma... It's okay, I had a nightmare last night, he stayed here so I could sleep." You whined.

"L.JOE! Go sleep in your own room!" She said, dragging him off the bed. 

THUNK! L.joe hit the floor and Jae covered , refusing to laugh.

L.joe scratched the back of his head, "Arasseo! Arasseo!" 

Ahjumma pulled your blinds open, "Rise and shine dear!"

You scowled and pulled the blankets over your head, refusing to wake up.

Day 1 accomplished