Chapter 25

Living With The Derp Squad

 

Eunji’s POV

I wake up to the odd sensation of my ear vibrating, my hand whacking at the underside of my pillow to shut up my phone.

I check the display, my eyes taking a minute to focus on the bright screen that’s slightly blinding me.

New Text Message from Handsome Boy Daehyun-You Know It’s True.

            Eunji!!~ Are you feeling better yet? ^^~

I smile and tap a reply, flopping onto my back, holding the phone above my head.

            I feel like new~ :o) As if I were never sick(:

I’m about to throw my phone wherever it lands but it buzzes with another text and I slap it, hoping Kai or Luhan don’t wake up from the loud vibration.

            That’s good!!~~ ^^Do you want to go out to lunch today then? c:

I grin and text back:

            Okay! How about at 1?

He replies:

            Sure thing, ill pick you up outside your dorm^^ And Zelo’ll becoming, along with a manager so no fishy business occurs.

I chuckle quietly.

That’s fine, I want to meet Zelo anyways. He seems interesting, from what he texted me x)

Buzz buzz:

You don’t want to meet him, but anyways, see ya then poohbear~ ;)

I roll my eyes and shove my phone under my pillow, passing out almost instantly.

I wake up at about ten, hearing some clattering coming from the other side of the wall that my bunk is pushed up against. I sit up and put my ear against the wall.

I can’t help but try listening. Wouldn’t you, if you knew four boys were on the other side, doing who knows what?

The cold wall tingles my ear and I breathe quietly, waiting for the sounds to happen again.

A voice perks up from the other side, obviously Chanyeol: “I am though, aren’t I!”

“You’re not cuter than me!” Tao. I can practically hear him pout.

“Baekhyun, you decide.”

“Shut up. I’m sleeping.” Baekhyun, who’s bed is probably on the opposite side of the wall next to my bunk. His voice is load and clear. He might be facing the wall, too.

“I’m cuter.” Chanyeol.
“I’m the maknae! Of course I’m cuter! Anyways, everyone says my aegyo’s the best.”

“I’m a happy virus. Viruses are cute.”

“Viruses are deadly!”

“My cuteness can make people die.”

I roll my eyes and lay back down, my attempts at falling asleep failing as the maknae and happy virus continue to quarrel.

Okay.

No way I’ll be able to sleep any longer with them ruckusing it up over there.

I climb down the stairs silently, tip toeing my way out and knocking on their door. Chanyeol opens it almost immediately, as if he sensed my arrival.

“Hi Eunji!” He grins and waves.

I smile faintly. “Hey, can you guys be a little more quiet? You might wake up Kai and Lu-“
“I’m cute!” Chanyeol proclaims.

“-Han and- wait huh?”

“I said I’m cute.” He nods, as if reassuring me that those are his exact words.

I bite my lip. “Um, okay. Anyways-“

“I’m cuter though, right?” A faint voice, Tao’s, calls from further inside the room.

“You’re both cute. So-“

“No!” Chanyeol grabs my arm and drags me in the room, shutting the door behind me.

I pull my arm free. “What do you need me in here for? Can’t I go back to sleep?” I whine.

Tao and Chanyeol shake their heads. “No.”

Sigh.

Might as well do whatever they want me to or else I’ll never see that bed again.

For the rest of the morning, I mean.

“What is it you want?” I sigh.

“Eunji, run while you have the chance.” Baekhyun’s immobile body calls from his top bunk, his voice muffled into the pillow.

I ignore him, knowing that’d be smart but also knowing I’m not fast enough.

“Who’s cuter?” Chanyeol stands up straight and grins at me.

“Huh?”

“Who’s cuter, me or Tao?”

“I said you’re both cute before.”

“No!” Chanyeol shakes his head. “Choose one of us.”

“If I choose one of you, can I go?”

“Yep!”

“Okay.” I survey their faces, both of them grinning sweetly at me. “Do aegyo or something.”

Tao steps up to me, his eyes practically sending me mental images of bunnies.

That made no sense, but what I meant is that he’s making me want to ‘awww’ just at the sight of his cute eyes.

“Bbuing bbuing!” He chirps, rolling his fists.

Oh sweet adorable jesus.

I turn to Chanyeol, ripping my eyes away from the maknae. “Virus’s turn.”

He grins at me, slightly winking. “Bbuing Bbuing.” He rolls one fist, his deep voice bellowing. I hold back a laugh which escapes, a weak chortle erupting from my throat.

“What?” He pouts.

“Your voice doesn’t really fit… aegyo.” I laugh. “Tao wins. I’m going to sleep.”

“God damn you little panda.” Chanyeol murmurs, throwing himself onto the bottom bunk. Tao does a little victory dance and I leave the room, falling asleep the second my head hits the pillow.

 

“Eunji, wake up.”

Not you again.

“Wake up.”

“Go away, voice of stupidity.

“Eunji.”

I hate you.

“EUNHYUK WHY ARE YOU IN OUR DORM”

I bolt up, my mouth a big O.

“HUH?!” My hands fly to my hair, attempting to comb down the bird’s nest laying in my pathetic excuse for bedhead.

Rather than seeing an anchovy in the room I see Kai on the bunk ladder, staring at me incredulously. “Breakfast time. Eunhyuk’s not here, stop fantasizing.”

I push him off the ladder and trudge out to the kitchen table, where all the members are scarfing down food.

“Who made all this?” There’s an unbelievable amount of food, pancakes, waffles, cereal, fruits, bacon, sausages, eggs, everything. A complete, English breakfast.

“D.O. He usually makes us our meals.” Kai hands me a plate and I pile it high with food, wanting to eat everything.

I love food.

I sit between Kai and Suho, immediately digging in.

It’s pretty silent until Luhan’s voice practically screams from across the table.

“I LOVE THE MALL” He shouts, his voice an odd, unwavering tone

All eyes land on him.

“Good for you?” Xiumin eyes him, shoving a piece of bacon in his mouth.

He meets my gaze before returning his attention to the food in front of him.

I’m about to grab orange juice when I notice a can of root beer sitting in front of Suho. “Are you drinking that for breakfast?” I ask, pointing at it.

He looks at the can and nods, turning to smile at me. “I love soda. Anytime, anywhere. Do you want one?”

“Maybe later. Thanks, though.”

Kai nudges me. “We need to have our drinking contest soon.”

“Why? So you can remember what it feels like to lose?”

“If you’d remember correctly, it was I who always won.”

“Not really.”

“Yes really.”

“Nop.”

“Yep.”

“No.”
“Yes.”

“SHUT UP!” Chen slams his forehead against the table and everyone laughs.

“How about tonight?” I suggest and he grins. “Why not now?”

“I don’t want to be burping the whole time I’m with Daehyun. Oh.” Forgot to mention that. “I’m going to have lunch with Daehyun, by the way.”

“Isn’t that suspicious?” Suho asks. “Having lunch, alone with Daehyun?”
I shake my head, chomping on a sausage. “Another B.A.P member is coming and a manager too. So I’ll just be like a coordi noona, just like I am for you guys.”

“Which member?” Lay pipes up.

“Zelo.”

Lay nods, his mouth an o. “He’s… interesting.”
“Bad way or good way?”

“Good.” D.O says, just as Tao says “Bad.”

“How bad?” I can’t help but ask, looking at Tao. Tao grimaces.

“He acts like he’s really cute. Yeah he’s really young, but still!” Tao pouts.

I grin. “You’re cute too, though!”

“Zelo’s cuter.” Kris murmurs, and a wave of gasps rushes across the tables.
“Kris.”

“Stupid duizhang.”
“He’s asking for it.”
I look around, not knowing what’s happening. What did Kris ask for?

Tao’s fists approach his face and I fight back a rising chuckle.

“BBUING BBUING!” Tao chimes, and Kris’s face drops, his eyes turning glassy.

“BBBBBUUING BBUING!” Tao continues, tilting back and forth.

Kris stares at him, his Adam’s apple rising and falling as he gulps hard.

“You’re cutest.” He murmurs in an unsteady voice, returning his focus on his food.

 

 

 


 

not edited, sorry ><

filler chapter, wooo... :o

POLL time! :D

 

 

 

 

 

Note 12/19/12: I almost cried seeing the poll to the right. There comeback'll now eb postponed for another two months because of SNSD's January comeback ermahgerd so sad ;~;

so excited for SNSD's comeback though I really hope it's like Run Devil Run. Tiffany's so pretty in that music video and Jessica's hair and ohmygod asdjkl; so pretty <3