Chapter 19

Living With The Derp Squad

 

Hum de dum dum.

Dum de dum dum.

I’m so rumbly.

In my tummy.

Time to munch an-

Early luncheon.

Time! For something sweet. :3

Okay yeah their practices are slowly driving me insane.

I’m singing mother ing Winnie the Pooh songs.

They’ve been practicing for about three hours now and I’ve been in every possible sitting position on the couch at least ten times. Upside down, right side up, 82 degree angle, diagonal upside down,  backwards on the arm rest, you name it. I even tumbled down on the floor and laid there for who knows how long.

I finished off the food I brought for myself probably within the first ten minutes of their practice and even “helped” Kai finish his.

They go through their routine another time, Eunhyuk pointing out Kai’s misstep during the part where he has to sidestep around Taemin and hold out a hand for Eunhyuk to jump off of. Kai meets my eyes and I merong at him, just for him to return the insult. We make faces at each other until Luhan walks up to me and shoves me down on the couch by lightly pushing my shoulder.

“We’re practicing! Go merong at the mirror.” He grins and I merong at him. He merongs back and soon him, me and Kai are all making faces at each other.

“Okay!” Eunhyuk comes out of nowhere. “Now that we’ve acted like children, let’s focus.”

Luhan waves to get my attention. “If you’re bored Eunji, you can go and wander around!”

“What if I get lost?”

Luhan bounds up in front of me and hands me his phone. “Take my number and let me give you mine!”

I nod and take his phone, handing over mine, entering in our numbers.

“Wait. What if you don’t respond and just leave me to be lost here?” I squint at him, crossing my arms.
“I wouldn’t do that. Kai would cut off my ears using forks if I treated you badly.”

“He’s not lying.” Kai mumbles, walking by.

I back away slowly, heading to the door. “Have fun with that…” I quickly head out, jabbing at the elevator.

EXO.

They’re kind of weird.

I hop off at a random level and almost slam right into a rock hard wall, sending pain throughout my forehead.

“What the-“ I look up, rubbing my forehead and meet eyes with a smirking fish. “Oh, hello Donghae!”

“Hi Eunji!” He waves cheerfully, and I see Kyuhyun and Sungmin peek out from behind him. Were they walking in a single file line or something? Or are they hiding from me? They’re looking at me like I’m poisonous.

“Eunji!” They both greet me, revealing themselves.

“Whatcha doing?” Sungmin asks.

“Um, I got bored watching my brother and Eunhyuk and them dance so I decided to wander.”

“Really? We were about to go down there now.” Kyuhyun snaps his fingers. “We should prank them again! Everyone believed it last time.”

ANOTHER PRANK I SHALL NOT TURN YOU DONE MY GOOD FRIEND

“Okay!”

“Let’s get food and sit then.” He suggests and I follow him into the room where Taemin and I got all the food for the guys earlier. Sungmin grabs some fruit, Kyuhyun gets a bagel and Donghae gets a bag of chips. I take another cinnamon roll and we sit at a table.

“Do you have any ideas?” Kyuhyun asks me.

“Not really… but, you guys shouldn’t be there.”

“Aw.” Donghae’s face drops.

Shoot.

.

Shoot.

.

Shoot shoot shoot.

His eyes.

So.

ing.

Puppy.

Cute.

Emrkea; dfj;aldsk d

“N-No! I mean, s-since you guys were there when we did t-the last prank, and yeah.” I divert my eyes and focus on my cinnamon roll, trying to hide the pink staining my cheeks.

“Stop doing that, hyung.” Kyuhyun says.

Donghae looks at him innocently. “What?”

“You’re scaring her.”

Donghae immediately grins. “I forgot. Sorry.” He looks at me and smiles a little cheerfully, and I can’t help but giggle slightly.

“How about we get some of our other members to be there instead then?” Sungmin suggests.

I nod, thinking that through. “Yeah… but we need to think of a prank first.”

We sit around, munching our food as we think.

Hm.

Hm Hm Hm.

I don’t know.

My phone buzzes and I scan it, receiving a new text.

New Text Message From: Luhan ;D

Why did he put a winking grinny face after his name in my contacts?

I don’t know.

            Hey Eunji!~ c: Kai says, ‘are you lost yet?’ Soo. Are ya? Hm~? Teeeelll me~~ If you don’t respond in two minutes we’re gunna send a search team after ya. So. You lost yet~~? ^^

I feel like the text is oozing weirdness. It’s so… awkwardly happy and friendly.

I shake my head, smiling slightly.

“What?” Sungmin looks at my phone. “Luhan texting you?”

I nod. “Kai thinks I’m going to get lost.”

I quickly text him back so the SQUAT team doesn’t burst in.

            Not lost~ Just eating food :3

“Hey guys, can you- Oh, hi Eunji!”

I look up and squeal when I see Leeteuk walk in, holding the cutest dog in the world. Holy , it’s so FLUFFFY

I hop out of my chair and rush over, petting the doggy. “He’s so cute, what’s his name?!”

Leeteuk chuckles. “This is Choco, Hyukkie’s dog.”

My mouth forms in to an o and I mentally slap myself for not recognizing my bias’s dog.

“Can I hold him?” I beg Leeteuk, and he hands over the doggy. “Hello Choco! You’re so cute, yes you are…” I chirp, hugging him close to me.

“Can you guys watch Choco? He keeps trying to escape and I don’t think he likes me…” Leeteuk trails off awkwardly.

“Sure. Doesn’t seem like Eunji’ll be letting go of him anytime soon.” Sungmin chuckles.

“I’ll never ever never let go of you!” I squeal when he yawns, scratching his tiny nose.

Leeteuk waves goodbye and leaves.

“Don’t drop him or lose him or Hyukkie will stab you with multiple knives.” Donghae warns me.

Kyuhyun suddenly leaps up. “IDEA!” He shouts, a finger raised in the air. He turns to me. “You might give Eunhyuk a slight heart attack in the process though.”

“That’s fine! I mean, I don’t want him to have a heart attack but- You know what I mean.”

 

 

I burst through the dance room that Kai and them are practicing in, holding Choco out by his two front paws. He his lips, looking so mothering cute, I want to cuddle him to the ends of the world.

“GUYS, LOOK WHAT I HAVE!” I squeal, shaking Choco slightly, tightening my grip so he doesn’t drop.

The guys were obviously in the middle of their routine but the music halts when Eunhyuk stares at me. “Where’d you get my-“

“KAI, CAN I KEEP HIM, PLEASE?!” I rush over to Kai and wave Choco in his face. “He’s so CUTE!”

“Where’d you get a dog from?” Kai asks, bewildered.

“Leeteuk was carrying him around, and he saw me and told me I could have him for free! So can I keep him?!”

I sneak a glance at Eunhyuk, who looks like his head might pop off. He’s red as a beet and his jaw has dropped.

“Eunji, that’s my-“

“LOOK, I GOT HIM A BOW TOO!” I fish through my pockets and pull out a hot pink bow, sticking it on Choco’s head.

I look over when I hear a chuckle and see Luhan smiling at me. Sehun rolls eyes and Kai and Taemin look lost.

I feel like a crazy psychotic fangirl right now. I’ve never squealed (out loud) as much as I just did. And I haven’t said more than two sentences!

Eunhyuk walks up to me. “Eunji, that’s my-“

“I bet you’re jealous that you don’t have a cute dog like this.” I grin.

“Eunji, that’s my dog!” He blurts out, pouting as he reaches for Choco.

I snort. “Ha, good one. Leeteuk gave me him!”

“I told Leeteuk to watch Choco though!” He argues.

“Who’s Choco? This is Patty.”

I can see fires blazing in his eyes.

I hear giggling behind me and we all turn around, a head poking out of the door.

Stupid Sungmin.

“Sungmin?” Eunhyuk questions, approaching the door. Sungmin’s head hides, disappearing around the corner. “Yah, I saw you!”

Sungmin trudges out and Kyuhyun follows.

“Tell Eunji that that is my dog!” Eunhyuk pouts again, whining.

They both glance at Choco, then look back at Eunhyuk. “I thought her name was Patty.” Sungmin says.

Before Eunhyuk can blow up, I accidentally let out a burst of laughter and can’t help but keep the rest in. Sungmin and Kyuhyun laugh too, and Eunhyuk glares at us before his expression softens. “Haha. Now. Give me my dog please.”

I hand over Choco and Eunhyuk takes off the bow, turning to Sungmin. “I assume this is yours.”

Sungmin takes his bow back and places it on his head, and I fight back the urge to giggle and aww.

“Okay, let’s continue our dance.” Eunhyuk turns to the rest of the guys and looks back at me. “If you don’t claim my dog as yours, you can hold him while we practice.”

I nod giddily and take Choco back, cradling him in my arms.

So.

ing.

Cute.

I plop down on the couch and Sungmin and Kyuhyun sit on the ground. Donghae enters and scans the faces, smiling when he sees me. “Eunji, you left your phone in the green room. You have like eight new messages from Daehyun.”

Kai eyes me. “Why’s Daehyun spamming your phone?”

I’m about to shrug and reply helplessly when a bang sounds from across the room.

 


 

holy this chapter

it so much 

jdfl;aj l;d ajfdldk i apologize okay POLL TIME

 

 

GUYS

6JIB

I'M EXCITED

I'M VERY EXCITED

HOLY

 AFL;DJKL;AFK KDJLA;D JKLJDK;FJADL;FDJ AL;FDJ KL;AS

i Love kyuhyun's teaser so much, it's so simple and cool :D

my favorites now are hyuk's, kyu's and leeteukie's :D :D I LOVE THEM SO MUCH DFDJA;KLFDJAKLDJLDFJKL;A

and they wrote a song called "From U" for 6jib that's dedicated to ELFs c': AW ing love them <3

also, gif spam'll come soon! lol sorry it's late again, i'm too sleepy haha ><

see ya next update!! :] :D