Chapter 11

Living With The Derp Squad

Silence.

That’s all there is, until Kai lets out a chuckle, just to slap his hand over his mouth.

Then there’s chaos.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol stand up and high five each other, Kris starts grinning like a madman, and the rest burst out laughing and running over to high five me.

Sehun?

He just sat there with his eyes popping out, his mouth a firm line. After a while, his eyes relax and he glares at me.

“I’ll do it.”

Everyone else stops and stares at him, gawking. I honestly expected it though. You can’t turn down a dare without looking like a wuss.

I stand up and point to Kai’s bedroom. “Go on.”

He stands up and shoots me more glares before turning and heading into the bedroom, the rest of us following behind.

“Eunji, are you sure about this? He’s the type to get revenge.” Suho whispers to me as we enter the room.

I shrug. “I’m the type to get the better revenge.” I pull out the chair from their desk and turn it around.

“Sehun, sit.” He sits and I survey his face, thinking of what to do to it.

“What are you going to do to him?” D.O asks me, his eyes wide.

“I’ve got makeup and a dress that might suit him.” I smirk and pull out my makeup bag from my suitcase, ping it and spilling some of the contents onto the desk.

“Okay. Close your eyes.” I command, and he does as told.

I feel so at power right now. This is pretty cool.

I take my foundation and wipe his face down with it, powdering it up afterwards. All the guys have sat down in various spots in the room, on the beds, on the ground, still giving me space to walk around Sehun though.

I grab a black eyeliner pencil and begin tracing his eyes. I ignore the fact that his eyes are glued to mine the whole time, and focus on not smearing anything. Feeling the weight of his stare on me, I stand up and cough.

“Where’s Super Junior’s dorm?” I turn, looking for someone to answer me.

“It’s a couple floors above us.” Suho responds.

Really? I expected them to have another building for them or something. I nod and turn back to Sehun, walking on the other side of him to line the other eye.

Oops. Forgot the eye shadow. Taking my rainbow palette, I do a smokey eye on him, since, ya know, strippers wouldn’t wear neutral pink right? They’d be all in your face with the makeup. Maybe I should go a little more over the top then.

I deepen the black in the corner, making sure that Sehun’s lids are fully covered. I accidentally look into his eyes and almost freeze. He’s staring at me, his eyes intently searching mine for something. I break the staring contest and grab a liquid eyeliner, outlining his eyes again.

Coating his eyelashes with mascara, I move onto the cheeks. I take a rosy color that matches a blush and dust  it over his cheeks. Now time for the lips.

Why does that make me a little nervous?

I grab a red lipstick from my bag and turn towards him. His lips are parted slightly, and his tongue half of his top lip before sneaking back in his mouth. He bites his lip and I swallow, hard.

What the hell am I thinking? No, focus, Eunji.

I get on my knees and scoot close to him. He stares into my eyes, and I can’t help but stare back for a few seconds before breaking the spell.

Good thing the other guys are talking to each other instead of watching us or I’d be blushing the out of my cheeks if they saw me reacting like this.

I clear my throat and look at him again, killing off the innocent and nervous Eunji in me to reveal a confident, I’m-not-going-to-be-affected-by-your-looks Eunji.

I look down at his lips. They’re light pink and look soft, and-

No, focus.

I almost ram the lipstick into his lips to distract myself from his lips, and I fill in his pink lips with the harsh red color. I grab a lip gloss and smear it over his lips too.

Wait a second.

I’ve used the lipstick and the lip gloss before.

I stare at the lip gloss and glance up at him. He seems to realize the same thing due to the fact that he’s staring down at me, smirking. I smirk back and roll my eyes to show I don’t have any s to give about an indirect kiss when my heart is in fact thumping wildly.

I put all my makeup back in the bag and survey his face, nodding.

“Okay, done with that.” I turn to the other guys. “Do any of you have a long wig or something?”

“I do!” Chanyeol replies, almost too quickly. We eye him suspiciously and he clears his throat. “Er, I mean, I think I might.”

I chuckle. “Can you get it for me?”

He nods and disappears from the room, returning pretty fast with a long, black wig.

I take it from him and put it on the table.

Hm. Bobby pins.

I grab a bag of bobby pins from my suitcase and start pinning his bangs out of the way.

His skin is so clear-

Focus.

I take the wig and fit it onto his head, brushing it through and fixing pieces here and there. Looks pretty realistic, to be honest.

Okay, dresses.

I didn’t bring that many formal dresses with me since I didn’t expect I’d ever need them, especially for an occasion like this, but I do have a couple. I sort through the few that I have, looking for one that might actually fit him. Obviously, none do.

I turn around and sigh. “Do any of you have a dress by any chance?”

Once again, Chanyeol speaks a little too soon. “I do!” He chirps, then sulks down as everyone stares at him. “It was for a dress up party once, okay?” I nod and he hurries off, returning with a dress that resembles Marilyn Monroe’s dress. It looks like it’ll fit him so I hand it to Sehun, who trudges into the bathroom with it.

“Chanyeol, do you also have heels?”

“Ye- I mean, I don’t know, I can check-“

“Chanyeol, we know you do, just go get the damn heels.” Lay’s voice travels down from the top bunk.

Chanyeol leaves and enters with a pair of what seem like three inch white stilettos. Good luck to Sehun to try walking in those, him being a guy and all.

I head out into the hallway and knock on the bathroom door, opening it two inches to throw the heels in. I lean against the wall and wait.

This.

This’ll be a wonderful moment for me.

The door opens slightly and the clatter of heels sounds against the floor, Sehun walking out. I almost burst into tears, but instead hold it back by bursting out laughing. The guys probably hear me and rush out, just for them all to fall back in laughter. Sehun’s growling, shooting daggers at everyone who laughs but I ignore it, clutching my stomach. This is amazing, this moment.

I think the best thing is that Sehun could actually pass for a girl.

A ty girl, with the red lipstick and all the eyeliner I put on him, but a girl nonetheless.

“Alright. Lead the way, Sehuna.” I burst out laughing at his girl name and he growls, slowly approaching the dorm entry way as we all follow behind.

We walk slowly to the elevator so Sehun won’t trip, him taking small steps the whole way. We enter the elevator, all of us piling in, one after the other.

“Sehun, I didn’t know you’d make such a beautiful girl,” Chen comments, smirking. Sehun shoots him a glare and Chen looks away quickly.

“Yeah Sehun, I’d be proud to say that you’re my girlfriend.” Luhan comments, swinging his arm over Sehun’s shoulders. Sehun grimaces and shakes Luhan’s arm off.

Lay frowns. “I guess we’re not allowed to comment about him or else we’ll be sleeping in a bush tonight.”

There’s a short silence, when Kris speaks in English. “Don’t worry about Sehun, he’ll be laughing about this one day. Besides, you did an amazing job transforming him, Eunji.”

I grin at Kris who returns the smile, and Sehun growls. “What. Did you. Say?”

Good thing I’m on the other side of the elevator. “Make your voice higher. No girl has such a deep voice.”

“You know you love my voice.” He returns.

“Love your voice my .” I spit, and hurry out of the elevator the second the doors slide open.

I wait for Sehun to pass so he can lead us down to Super Junior’s dorm. I check my phone, and it’s only 7pm so they shouldn’t be asleep, obviously.

I walk side by side with Sehun slowly. Suddenly he wobbles and his foot catches onto his other foot. I instinctively throw out my arms and grab him before he falls, helping him stand up straight. He shoots me a sweet, genuine smile and I can’t help but return it.

Holy .

He wasn’t the devil there for a second.

I clear my throat and we keep walking.

“What am I going to say?” Sehun asks me calmly.

“Just say, ‘Hey, who ordered the stripper?’ and sound really y. Wait one sec.” I grab a pack of gum out of my pocket and hand him a piece. “Here, it’ll add to the effect.”

I turn around when I hear chuckling and see every single member holding their phone up, recording this.

Sehun sighs, and for less than a millisecond I pity him. The pity disappears when he glares at me. “What should I say if they say no one ordered a stripper?”

“Uh… just say someone from this address called for a stripper to come over right away.” I hear more laughs behind me and ignore them.

“Okay, go around the corner or something.” We nod and head around the corner of the hallway, our twelve heads peeking out.

Sehun shoots more glares our way before knocking on the door hard.

“Remember the high voice!” I hiss and shush the guys who start laughing.

The door swings open and all the phones peek around the corner. Sehun immediately starts smacking loudly on the gum, pulling off a face.

“Who ordered the stripper?”

There's silence on the other side of the door and suddenly a loud sigh.

“Yah Hyukkie, did you order a stripper?!” Yesung’s voice fills the atmosphere and we all fight back laughter.

“Oh my god, for the last time, I don’t watch . Who’s at the door?” Eunhyuk’s shadow falls over Sehun and we hear a snort. “What the- Sehun?!”

Sehun stops chomping on his gum and looks our way, his eyes wide. We all bust up, unable to hold it in anymore. Chanyeol falls to the ground and rolls around and I clutch my stomach. Eunhyuk’s head pops around the door and he grins when he sees us. He eyes Sehun.

“Dare?”

Sehun nods, grimacing.

Eunhyuk laughs, and slowly a bunch of Super Junior heads pop around the door.
“Who’s idea?” Eunhyuk asks, chuckling.

“Eunji.” Sehun hisses, staring me down. I ignore it and keep laughing.

“Really?! She’s got guts.” Sungmin comments and gives me a thumbs up.

Kyuhyun’s head swings around the corner. “You’re Kai’s sister, right?”

I nod, trying to compose myself.

Kyuhyun smiles. “I think we’d get along, you and me.”

 

 

 

We pour back into the dorm, splitting our ways as D.O and Chen go to the kitchen to make dinner. Sehun goes to the bathroom to wash off all the makeup and change, and the rest of the members go to the living room to watch one of their performances on Inkigayo or something.

I walk into Kai’s room and sit down on the chair Sehun was in earlier, leaning my head on my hands.

I can’t believe all that’s happened today. In one day. Holy , what the hell’s going to happen the rest of the time I stay here?

A soft knock taps on the door and I look up. “Come in.”

My eyes widen a little, expecting Kai or Luhan yet seeing Sehun enter. I stare into his eyes, trying to see whether he’s mad or anything.

He has a good poker face, that’s for sure.

He’s changed back into normal clothes and leans against the wall next to the door. “You’re pretty creative, you know that?”

I nod. “I’m surprised you put up with the dare.”

He shrugs. “I don’t ever turn down challenges.” I raise my eyebrows.

“Ever?”

“Never.”

I nod and stand up when I hear D.O scream “DIIINNNNNER’S READY”

I walk to the door and open it when a hand slams it shut. I turn around and come face to face with Sehun, who approaches me slowly.

What is he doing?

“W-What-“

“I have to get revenge, obviously.” He whispers, and I take a step backwards as he continues nearing me. My back slams against the door and I blink, his other hand leaning on the door on the other side of my head.

I’m trapped.

I can’t look weak though, can I? He’ll just take advantage of that and try using it.

“Why?” I say, holding my voice strong.

“Because that’s what happens when someone’s bad.” His voice lingers in my ear, his breath tickling my neck.

He’s trying to crack me, make my knees wobble, make me blush. I can tell, he’s trying to charm me.

I stare into his eyes, meeting his gaze. He removed all the makeup from earlier but there's still some eyeliner on his eyes. He looks good with eyeliner, to be honest. I can't crack though. I have to act as confident as he's being.

I lean forward a little, our foreheads almost touching. His hot breath is mixing with mine, the space between us slowly closing.

His eyes widen slightly. He hesitates, and drops his left hand. He didn’t expect for me to return the act.

“What about when the other person is worse?” I whisper, tilting my head slightly. My nose skims his and I hover for a few seconds.

“Eunji? Come on, dinner time!” Kai’s muffled voice calls.

A bang comes on the other side of the door, causing me to flinch forward. Our lips meet for less than a second and the blood floods to my cheeks. I take the opportunity to spin away from where his left hand would have stopped me if he hadn’t dropped it and reach for the doorknob. I turn it and before pulling it open, I look back at him. He hasn’t moved one centimeter, his jaw dropped slightly and his eyes wide.

“I’m always the last to laugh when it comes to revenge.” I smirk, and pull the door open, walking out.

The second I leave the room, I grip my raising heart, trying to steady the uneven beats that are soaring faster than the speed of light.