Chapter 1

Living With The Derp Squad

 

Chanyeol’s POV

“Baekhyun."

“Mm?”

“Baekhyun.”

“Yeah?”

“Baek.”

“Ch-“

“Hyun.”

He shoots me a pointed look and I shut up. He sighs, rubbing the back of his neck, "What do you want?"

“Please kill me now.” I moan, tired from our intense training today. I tilt my head back, my eyes adjusting to the black sea above, glimmers of stars here and there coming into my vision.

Baekhyun pulls out his phone, scrolling through it. “Want me to call a suicide hotline?”

“Yes please.”

Baekhyun nods dramatically and places the phone against his ear, his lips a firm line, his eyes without a trace of humor, “Yeah, uh, I’ve got a friend here who’d like to kill himself. Uh huh. Uh huh. I’d say he has nothing to live for. Uh huh. Yeah, okay. Thanks.” Baekhyun puts away his phone and looks at me grimly, “They say it’d be for the best,” He places a hand on my shoulder, smiling meekly. “Nice knowing ya, man.”

Tao comes out of nowhere, slinging his arm around our necks. “Chanyeol can’t kill himself! Who'll buy me food during breaks then?"

"No one's going to buy you food anyway, Tao," Kris says and Tao's shoulders slump. "You've got your own wallet idiot."

EXO’s in the middle of promotions and we haven’t been taking many breaks recently. SM’s been working our asses off(like always), fully aware of all the member’s injuries, to make our dances more perfect for the SMTOWN concerts. He says that we need more power in our performances to ensure we’ll win rookie of the year. But after reading all the articles online, it seems like we’ve already gotten that award under our belt next to B.A.P. Either way, SM still wants to brutally destroy us until we’re just chunks of what we used to be, performing away on stage.

I know I know, I shouldn’t be complaining, I’m an idol, I signed up for this stuff, ya da ya da. But it’s impossible not to complain when it’s one in the morning and we’re walking back to the dorm because our van's battery died(though thankfully our dorm isn't too far) and it’s freezing and Kyungsoo's starting to panic over how we have to wake up early tomorrow without sleeping through our alarm clocks again.

“-okay, Kai, make sure you set your phone, your iPod, AND your alarm so that we both wake up,” Kyungsoo shoots a meaningful look at Kai, “Okay? Make sure!” Kai nods, trudging down the street, his hand on his aching back. Poor Jongin’s got the worst injury of us all, he’s been to the hospital multiple times now because of it. I feel bad for him, especially since SM’s working him the hardest, with all the teasers, and all the dances he has to memorize and perfect.

I walk over to Kai and sling my arm around his shoulder. He uses my support as he walks, letting out a long sigh as his eyelids begin to droop.

“OH MY GOD!” Luhan screeches, piercing the silence of the night and stopping in his tracks a little bit behind us. We all spin around, staring at him.

"What?!" Sehun takes a step towards him. Luhan just grins.

“Just waking you guys up.” He walks ahead of us, smiling to himself.

I hear footsteps slam on the sidewalk, racing past me towards Luhan. “COME HERE YOU LITTLE JERK, I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!” Xiumin screams, hopping onto Luhan’s back.

"Oof- Ah well, at least you aren't Kris," Luhan adjusts the bun on his back and begins to run down the sidewalk with a Xiumin laughing away.

Kris sighs, shaking his head. “Little jerk.” 

“FREEDOOOOM” Xiumin yells, throwing himself off Luhan's back and running towards the building  as it comes into sight with his fists in the air.

I shake my head, “How does he have any energy left still?” I mumble.

Kris smiles. “He has the energy of a thousand suns- er, buns, I mean." He shamefully laughs at his own joke and lightly punch his shoulder.

I can’t help agree with Xiumin, who’s still running towards the building. I can even feel Kai picking up his pace a little, wanting to fall into bed as much as I do.

We finally get into the building and take the elevator up to our floor. The elevator pings open and we step out, tumbling through the corridor as if we’re drunk. Drunk off of training too much, if such a thing is even possible.

Kris unlocks the door and we fall in, separating as we all head to our own rooms. Suho, Kyungsoo, Jongin and I head to the kitchen to make a small dinner before we all fall asleep, Luhan and Sehun head to the couch to watch their favorite drama, and Chen Chen goes to his room to take a shower. The rest of the members pass out, well, until we get to yell in their ears to eat dinner.

Kyungsoo fishes out a bunch of ramen packets from the cabinet and plops them into a pot, filling it with hot water. Suho stirs it around, leaning against the counter, as Jongin and I chop some vegetables.

“Sehun, can you get me my phone from my room?” Jongin asks the maknae, who seems too invested in the show him, Luhan and Lay are watching. “Sehun? Sehun! OH SEHUN!”

Sehun continues ignoring Jongin and I chuckle. “I’ll get it. Where is it?”
“On my bed I think,” he says.

I nod and walk through the hall into Kyungsoo and Jongin's room. All the bedrooms in our dorms have bunk beds so there’s more room for other things in our room, and since EXO-M’s staying with us right now, there are single beds in each room for each member, so there are three people per room. There’s a fourth room down the hall where three other members stay, with two bunk beds in that room.

Kai’s on the top bed of their bunkbeds, so I climb up the stairs and reach over, removing the blankets as I climb up two more steps.

"WHAT THE- OH MY GOD," I immediately scream, dropping from the steps and quickly backing away.

Obviously a normal reaction when you find a girl sleeping in one of our beds.

 


 

 

This chapter is such a fail OTL

To make up for this horrible chapter I've decided to supply you all with some amazing gifs

Unicorn lay and Princess lulu LOL

quack quack kkamjong the duck xD

:* *mwah*

also i don't know why this chapter is chanyeol's POV, i just felt like using his pov haha. most of the chapters will be eunji's pov :]