Chapter 15

Living With The Derp Squad

My jaw drops a little as he smiles kindly and I immediately squeal, hopping up as he stands up at the same time. I jump into his arms and hug him tight, his familiar scent wafting through my nose. “Oh my god, I haven’t seen you in-“

“Almost two years. Can you believe it?” I shake my head into his shoulder, his chuckling tickling my ear. Eunhyuk, Donghae, Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Leeteuk are standing behind Daehyun, all of their eyes wide as they send telepathic messages at me. I can practically hear them mentally yelling EUNJI YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD-LIKE

I kinda forgot about that.

I back out of our hug and turn to Kai, who’s gaping at me with frustration while simultaneously shooting kind looks at Daehyun. He waves at Daehyun and grabs my arm. “Eunji. What the happened to you.” He says, looking at the ‘blood’ on my face.

Well.

Kai rarely swears unless he’s pissed.

Well.

I’m screwed.

I look at Kyuhyun who shrugs helplessly.

Evil maknae leaving me to fend for myself.

I kind of expected that.

“W-Well, Kyuhyun told me that we should prank you guys and so a makeup unnie did this to me-“

“A WORKER PUSHED YOU DOWN THE STAIRS?!”

Yeah , then I pretended to not be injured so I could hug a guy who honestly must have fallen from the ceiling or climbed out from under the floorboards something.

“No, it’s makeup.” I explain slowly. “We were just tricking you guys. And it worked!” I grin, but the smile drops when Kai’s glare doesn’t soften. He rolls his eyes and sighs.

“Don’t do that again. I don’t want to lose another family member.” He pulls me in for a hug and I smile.

Stupid sweet brother filled with no brain.

I pull away and see that a majority of the people in the room are staring at me. Awkward.

I turn to Daehyun. “Why are you here? Not to sound rude or anything.”
“B.A.P is performing,” He smirks and I finally notice that he’s in his stage outfit and his hair is styled perfectly with his makeup done perfectly too.

“I... I knew that.”

“Sure.”

“No, I did. I was just testing you.”

“Whatever you say pooh bear.”

I whack his arm and he grins goofily. “Don’t call me that.”

“Sure thing pooh bear.”

“I hate you.”

“I love you too.”

Daehyun looks out the door and Himchan’s standing there, waving him over.

“I have to go. Here, give me your number.” He hands me his cell phone and I hand him mine, both of us tapping in our numbers. “I haven’t seen you in so long, we need to meet up and talk.” He winks and walks away. “See ya pooh bear!”

“Stop calling me that!” I yell but he’s left already.

I roll my eyes and sit on the couch. I lean my head back and sigh, but quickly open my eyes when I feel stares directed on me. Luhan’s still where he was earlier but his eyes are practically peering into my soul. I suddenly feel , like he’s seeing all of my secrets.

“What?” I ask, maybe a little too harshly.

He leans in close and I instinctively back away, my heart’s pace picking up.

“You... You have a little something here.” He motions his hand over his entire face, a tiny smile playing on his lips and I can’t help but laugh.

“Thanks Luhan, I didn’t notice.”

 

“So, Eunji. Why does Daehyun call you pooh bear?” Lay asks me.

We’re sitting at a big table in their dressing room to eat dinner, waiting for the takeout food they ordered to come. The manager left to discuss something and told us not to wait to eat. I won’t argue with that. My tummy’s singing the song of its people every other second and I’ve given up trying to keep it quiet.

[AN:/Seating arrangement!! :D]

 

                                          Chen Sehun Lay Kris Derpyeol Baconn

 

 
   

 

 

                                                                                                     

 

                                     

                                      Tao Luhan Eunji Kai D.O Xiumin Suho

 

[AN:/ I DON'T KNOW WHY THE TABLE IS ED UP AND STRETCHED just ignore it lol]

I drink from a water bottle sitting in front of me. “He says that I look like Winnie the Pooh, apparently.”

“Winnie the Pooh’s fat…” Chanyeol says, his eyebrows scrunched together.

“Thanks Chanyeol.”

His eyes widen immediately. “N-No! I didn’t mean-“

“How do you know him?” Kris asks.

“We went to high school together.”

“They were inseparable. Especially when they dated.” Kai adds.

Thanks, my amazing brother of mine!

Every jaw at the table drops apart from mine, Sehun’s and Luhan’s, since we all already knew. D.O does a spit take, spraying water all over Kris. I smirk, seeing the angry bird turn into... well, an angry bird.

Kris stares down at D.O, who shrinks into his seat, eyes wide. (O_O”)

“You dated Daehyun?!” Tao mumbles, almost to himself.

“Not for that long,” I shoot Kai a look and he ignores it. “We only dated for like four months and then broke up.”

“But you seemed so… happy and comfortable together even though you’ve broken up.” Xiumin observes.

“Well he dropped high school when he got accepted into TS and had to move, so we didn’t like scream at each other or anything. It wasn’t heartbreaking, mostly just sad to see my best friend move and he knows me more than most people.” I sigh, remembering when I hugged him for the last time as he boarded the train.

Kai pats my shoulder and Kris raises his eyebrows. “Shouldn’t you be sad or something, Kai? Since your sister just ran into her ex, you know, overprotective guy that you are.”

“I’m not overprotective! And Daehyun’s cool. He’s the only guy that I think Eunji should date who I won’t strangle. So none of you better do anything…” He shoots a glance at Sehun and I shoot one at Luhan.

Baekhyun suddenly sits up straight, pointing a finger at me. “Hey! Did you kiss Sehun?!”

Suddenly ten heads turn my way, excluding Sehun, Kai and Luhan.

Yep.

I told you!

They’d ask me when I wasn’t expecting it!

They’re cornering me!

I could jump away from the dressing room right now.

But I’m hungry.

I want that takeout.

So that.

Never mind.

Might as well stay here.

I try looking confused. “What the hell? I didn’t kiss Sehun.”

He raises an eyebrow. “Yes you did.”

“No I didn’t.”

“Yes you did.”

“No I didn’t.”

“I know you did.”

“I know I didn’t.”

“But Luhan said! Over the phone!” Baekhyun keeps pointing fingers at us, between me and Luhan and Sehun.

Luhan’s slumped on the table, scrolling through his phone. “When did I say that?”

“When you I was telling Taemin about Sehun’s dare… we… we heard you yell ‘You kissed Sehun’ or something like that! D…didn’t you?”

Baekhyun’s questioning himself now. Seems like all the guys at the table are. Luhan rolls his eyes.

“Get your head out of your . We didn’t kiss.” Sehun rolls his eyes. “I’d be disinfecting my mouth if we’d kissed.”

“Like you’d be a better kisser than a potato.” I spit and he rolls his eyes.

“Hey. Potatoes are pretty good kissers.” Xiumin defends the vegetable.

All eyes land on Xiumin, who stares at us. “What? I’m kidding. Stop looking at me!” He hides behind his drink.

The food take out guy comes and we scarf it down, everyone finishing in approximately four minutes and thirty seven seconds. Some of the guys leave the dressing room to walk around and some stay at the table. I excuse myself to go the bathroom and wash my hands, but someone’s in there so I head out to the hall to find a bathroom there. I find one and knock on the door. There’s no answer, but I can hear something from the other side.

I should probably just go find another bathroom, but it sounds like someone’s crying in there. I put my ear against the door, muffled sniffles sounding from just on the other side.

I wonder who it is… I should leave them alone, huh?

Yeah, I’m not normal so that.

I knock on the door again but this time begin slowly opening the door which they idiotically left unlocked. I push open the door gently and peer inside, my hand immediately covering my mouth to muffle the gasp that attempts to escape my lips.

What… Why the hell is he crying?