Chapter 2~

Do Happy Endings really exist?

Jonghyun's POV

 

I don't understand why but I've been overreacting to simple things but I think I just want to protect Key. I don't want to lose him again. I've been through many hardships because of him and I don't want to waste it. I put all my efforts in getting him back and seriously I don't want to waste it. Since Key and I first became a couple, I already dreamt numerous times about Key and I getting married and now that it will happen in real life I don't want to risk anything. Since this morning I've been acting strange.

 

"Key, get me some water in the fridge with ice"

"O-okay." Key brought my water.

"Thanks." I said seriously. Key cuddled me but I pulled away.

"GOD! Jjong are you still mad at me because of what happened yesterday?"

"......."

"Jjong, Okay I'm sorry I forgot to introduce Mir that is just merely a childhood friend of mine to you. I forgot about Mir 'cause I didn't see him for like years. So please don't overreact to things like this."

"I'm sorry Mr. Kibum. I'm just protecting you" I said with an edgy tone.

"Protecting me from what?" Key said nearly shouting.

"Protecting you from temptation"

"What the-- Jjong don't you trust me? We are about to get married for a couple of months but still you don't trust me?"

"I trust you okay? I just don't want to see my soon to be husband being clingy to someone"

"Whatever Jonghyun this discussion is over and by the way I'll be going out with my childhood friend to have some bonding time, don't worry we won't do anything funny."

"Wait what? You? going out? with Mir?"

"Yes and I'm not asking for your permission okay? I also have my freedom Jonghyun. I hope you understand."

 

I just turn around and walk towards my room. This is one of our worst fight and this time I'm the one who started this crappy discussion. I just stumble to my bed and burst into silent tears. I heard our front door creaked open. I stormed to the door and saw Minho outside holding the knob. "Hey dino! Yo what's up?" Minho said. "I'm ing retard Minho! I am totally a crap, a piece of stupid garb-" Minho cut me "Hey hey what's the matter? Did you and Key got into a fight?" Minho asked and I nodded. I explained to Minho what happened and he listen whole heartedly. Part of me is sad 'cause Key is mad at me and another part of me is happy because Minho, my bestfriend, is here with me.

 

"Minho what should I do? I mean I uh I gawwwdd I didn't really mean to be so jealous. I just got dissapointed that I didn't know Key's life fully."

"That's the problem Jonghyun."

"What's the problem? Tell me Minho I want to fix things between me and Key."

"The problem is...... You're being freaking possesive Jonghyun!"

"YAH! Minho you don't need to shout at me."

"Sorry Jonghyun, I just want you to realize your mistakes and because I don't want you and Key to be in any other problems 'cause you're getting married."

"I-I understand. Thanks you're really a great help"

 

Now I learned what's my problem but still I'm just protecting my love. Am I overprotective or possesive? OhGod I am freaking confused.

 

--------------

A/N

 

Hey guys! :) I'm glad my parents let me use the computer :) 

  •  

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT! :D