Chapter 13 ~

Do Happy Endings really exist?

Recap :

 

"Yo Key! This guy is so cute." Mir said and pinched Amber's cheeks. Amber's blushing is very visible.

"Yah! Mir stop that she's a girl!" I said and Mir jumped backwards.

"Amber are you alright?" I said to Amber.

"N-Neh oppa, who's this guy?" Amber asked.

"He's Mir, my childhood friend, He will join us today is it okay with you?"

"Of course oppa, Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Amber" Amber introduced herself to Mir.

"I-I'm Mir, nice to meet you and sorry for what I did earlier" Mir said and bowed.

"It's alright Mir" Amber said to Mir and whispered something to me.



"Oppa! He's handsome" Amber giggled.

 

--------------------

 

Key's POV

 

A day with Amber is not that lonely right? So yeah, I will spend my day with Amber and Mir today. At the moment, Mir and Amber is in get-to-know-each-other stage and they are awfully cute and that made me remember how Jjong and I were back then. I am to occupied by the thoughts of Jjong and I's past when suddenly someone shaked me.

 

"Yah!" I unintentionally shouted.

"Woah Kibum calm down. It's me Mir" Mir said with a what-the-hell-are-you-thinking look.

"You scared the hell out of me AGAIN!" I said to him.

"Fine, I'm sorry... I just want to remind you that we are going to the mall. Shopping remember?" Mir said and quickly glanced at Amber.

"OhGod, What am I thinking." I whispered to myself.

"What are you saying?" Mir asked with puzzled look.

"Uh n-nothing. Come on guys we need to go to the mall immediately" I said and clapped my hands.

 

The journey to the mall is kinda awkward. What I mean is Amber and Mir is clearly flirting with each other and here I am alone in a seat in a bus thinking about Jonghyun. How can the world be so cruel? But I understand, Jonghyun is busy at work because if he doesn't work we will starve to death. The bus has completely stopped and we made it to the mall safe.

 

"Key, what are you going to buy?" Mir asked.

"The usual.. Groceries and some clothes and stuff. " I answered plainly.

 

We first went to the grocery store and bought several things that we need for next week. I bought food, some cleaning tools and some new blankets for us. I can feel that both Mir and Amber are bored so I voluntarily asked them to watch a movie.

 

"Oppa, how about we watch some horror movie?" Amber asked facing Mir.

"What can you say Kibum?" Mir asked.

"It's fine with me. You go first and buy me a ticket." I said.

"Wait, where are you going oppa?" Amber asked.

"I'll go buy popcorn and drinks for us." I said and walked away.

 

I went to the stand where popcorns and other snacks are bought. I accidentally bumped to someone and surprisingly it's Taemin.

 

"UMMA!" Taemin shouted and hugged me.

"Why hello there baby, nice seeing you here." I said and patted his back.

"What are you doing here hyung?" Taemin asked.

"I bought things that we need for the week and I'm with some of my friends." I said.

"Friends? Can you introduce me to them?" Taemin said and did his aegyo.

"Sure and be ready 'cause I have a friends who's a girl and is fond of cute boys." I said referring to Amber.

"I think it will be fun meeting her. Come on I want to meet them" Taemin said dragging me.

"Wait a minute I still need to buy some popcorn and drinks."

 

As I finish buying some snacks, Taemin and I rushed to the cinema's door and went inside. I spotted Mir and Amber at the topmost seat of the cinema. And guess what, I saw them holding hands and yeah I can see them even the whole cinema is pitch black. I think I had the sharpest eye in town.Taemin and I find our way to Amber and Mir's seat. After we reach the seats, I fake coughed to signal both of them that I'm there already.

 

"Having fun?" I said to them.

"I guess" Mir answered.

"So guys I want you to meet someone." I said and luckily the lights went on and showered us with bright lights.

"Who?" both of them asked in chorus.

"Amber and Mir, This is Taemin my best of bestfriend and Taebaby this is Amber and Mir my childhood friend" I introduced. I saw Mir's glum face.

"Nice to meet you Taemin" Amber said and shook hands with Taemin.

"Kibum, Can I talk to you in private?" I nod and we head to the restroom.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked Mir.

"I am kinda jealous" Mir pouted.

"Why?" 

"'Cause you said that Taemin guy is your best of bestfriend and I'm just a childhood friend"

"Come on Mir don't be jealous. Your my bestfriend too okay? You and Taemin are special to me don't forget that."

"Is that true?"

"Yup, That's true" I said and smiled at him. A sudden thought about our wedding came into my mind.

"Mir wanna go to our wedding?" I suddenly blurted out.

 

 

-----------

A/N

 

I decided not to wait for the deleted chapters anymore because I think this chapter is more fun to read than the deleted chapter. So yeah I hope you like this and don't forget to check out my other fanfics especially LOVE in Summer Camp and ADORABLE ♥

 

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT