Chapter 15~

Do Happy Endings really exist?

Recap :

 

"How did you know I'm with Taemin?" he asked.

"Taemin texted me. And before I forgot I have some GOOD NEWS!!" I said and squealed like a fangirl.

"What is it?" 

"I ALREADY FOUND THE PERFECT PLACE and PERFECT DATE FOR OUR WEDDING!" I said and hugged him tight.

"OMO OMO OMO!! Is that true? OMO! Yeobo you really are the best." He said.

"Well, I'm not called Almighty Key's husband for nothing." I smirked.

"So When and Where? OMYGOD! I'm so excited" He said.

"Just wait and see......" I replied.

 

-----

Jonghyun's POV

 

I was happy to see Key, my fiance, excited for our wedding. I am very proud of myself 'cause I got to surprise the Almighty Key, I mean it's kinda hard to surprise him because most of the time he could guess what would happen. So, with regards to our wedding I already found the PERFECT PLACE and PERFECT DATE for the most important day of our lives. The day where WE will become ONE.

 

"Yah! Yeobo tell me when and where?" Key said for countless times.

"Keep it cool Key I'll show you soon" I said and patted his back.

"Why not now?" Key pouted.

"Do you really want to know the reason why it shouldn't be now?" I asked seriously.

"Yes" He answered.

"Well, First it's already nighttime and obviously the place is not prepared. Second, I have work tomorrow so I can't be late. And Third, I want it to be a very good surprise." I said and kissed his soft cheeky cheeks.

"I-I understand" He said in a low tone.

"Awwww, don't be sad Bummie. I'll take you there this weekend" I assured him and brushed my hands to his cheeks.

"I thought you're busy?" He said with a confused look.

"Of course I fixed my schedule just for you" I cooed.

"You really are the best" He said and we both laid down in bed for a while and slowly drifted to Dreamland.

 

-----

Key's POV

 

It's morning already, Time to make breakfast for my little sweet dino. I got up slowly and with care afraid to wake up the tired sleeping dino. I quietly went to the kitchen to prepare the usual breakfast he likes, fries and hot chocolate. I was kinda used to waking up early to make breakfast because that's the only way to help my hardworking husband OOPPSS.. I mean husband-to-be. Gosh! I can't wait for the wedding day to come.

 

"Good Morning" Jonghyun said while yawning.

"Good Morning sweetie" I answered and kissed his cheeks.

"OMO! Everything smells good.. Especially you" He teased.

"Aigoo Jjong, Stop being so sweet I can't handle it" I said and slowly kissed him in the forehead.

"I know you like it" Jonghyun said seductively.

"Whatever Jjong, Eat quickly so you could get there early and have extra time to rest" I said and went to our room to prepare his things.

 

As I reached our room, I immediately went to his so called office table to get the things he needed for today so that I could fix it already. I am busy preparing or fixing Jonghyun's work things when the door suddenly burst open and showed the very excited Jonghyun.

 

"BUMMIEEEE!" Jonghyun shouted.

"What is it Jjong?" I asked.

"OMO OMO OMO!" Jonghyun said while jumping like a kid.

"Yah Jjong tell me what is it?" I asked again with slight touch of irritation.

"My boss said that I'll be free today until weekend!" He said and threw a hug at me.

"Sounds great" I said and hugged him back.

"So Bummie, what do you think we should do today?" He asked.

"How about you rest?"  I said with concern.

"Oka-- WAIT! I know I know what to do" He squealed.

"That should be a fun one" I said.

"Of course it is" He said and nodded.

"Then tell me" I said and he hold my shoulders.

"LET'S GO WEDDING SHOPPING" He childishly shouted.

 

 

----

A/N

 

OMO! The END is NEAR! Thank you to my 33 subscribers and to my awesome readers and comment-ers :)  I hope you'll stay with me until the end :) And it would be great if this story reach atleast 35 subscribers :) Please tell your friends about this story.. Thank You :) And I really hope you like the flow of the story :) Don't forget to leave a comment :) STAY TUNE! :)

 

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT :)