Chapter 10~

Do Happy Endings really exist?

Jonghyun's POV

 

 

 

 

 

I'm glad that Minho and Taemin went back already but something bothered me, I saw Key and Minho talking at the corner last night and Key really looked upset. I want to ask Key about it but I'm too shy.

Taemin and I acted that nothing happened and continue partying. Key woke up first as usual and prepared the breakfast.I took a quick shower before going down to the kitchen. I remembered last night Minho told me something but I can't understand because of the full blast speakers all I heard is "Di- K-----pro----" That's all.

I'll ask Minho again later to ask what he said yesterday. After thinking about what Minho said to me last night. I went down the stairs to go to the kitchen but before I even step my foot on the kitchen I smelled burning food. I hurriedly go to the kitchen and saw Key on the floor.

 

"KEY! Hey hey wake up! What's wrong?" I said and gently shake Key who looks restless at my lap.

"Come on Key wake up! Hey hey omo Key wake up!" I said repeatedly to Key.

 

I was literally freaking out now. I carried Key and placed him on our bed. I get a glass of water and opened Key's mouth to let the water come in. I was about to leave him but he stopped me by holding my wrist.

 

"OMO Key! I'm glad you're awake." I said then kissed Key's forehead and he smiled.

"Saranghae Jjong!" Key shouted like a kid given a candy. Key earned a shock look from me.

"Wha- I- I thought you're tired and all?" I said still with the shocked face.

"I'm just acting" Key smirked.

"WHAT? Don't scare me like that!" I said and childishly walked towards the door.

"Mianhe Jjong." Key said with puppy eyes.

"Can you please tell my why you did that?" I said with an appa's tone.

"I just want to know if you really care and love me"

"What? Seriously Kibum, I already proved million times to you that I love you and ready to die for you. Even the readers of this story knows. (I just want a little interactive part lol XD )

"Mianhe~ Saranghae Jjong." Key said and gave Jonghyun's cheek a peck.

"Fine, Let's go to the kitchen I'm hungry already." I said.

 

We head to the kitchen and Key cooked. I watched how Key's hips sway whenever he switch places. I envy him for having such a wonderful body. He really is perfect. For today's breakfast, Key cooked bacons and eggs.

The place smells yummy and made my tummy grumble more. I ate many strips of bacon and 2 sunny side up eggs. As the usual routine, I go out for my job and Key stayed home.

 

"Goodbye Key" I said then gave Key a short but passionate kiss. I head towards the door but before I even hold the doorknob, the door opened and a girl popped out.

 

"Hey Jonghyun!" the girl said.

"Hello sweetie." I said then gave the girl a friendly hug.

"Yeobo, who's that?" I heard Key shouted from the kitchen. I was about to answer him but he's already there and he froze.

"Hey Key I want you to meet Amber!"

 

-------

A/N

 

OMG! I updated again! You like it? :p OYEAH! Amber appeared. Do you still remember Amber? If not then read Affair of the Heart's Chapter 14 :) I want to write this chapter already because I'm afraid that the writer's block might get me again. So yeah, I hope you like this chapter and please continue on supporting this story. Kamsahamnida! :D

And by the way I have news for you! :D I am writing a new story again " LOVE~

 

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT