Chapter 18~

Do Happy Endings really exist?

Recap :

 

"I think I found the perfect shoes for us"

"Lemme see" I said in English.

"Here" Jonghyun said and handed me the awesome,perfect shoes.

"This is...... PERFECT!" I said and quickly dragged Jonghyun to the cashier.

"I'm glad you like it" He said but I didn't reply instead I faced the cashier guy.

"Mister, I would like to buy this." I said and handed him the shoes.

"Thank You sir for dropping by at SimpleYetElegant store." He said and bowed and handed a paperbag wherein the things I bought is there.


The paperbag has a quote that really caught my eye because it said "Do not judge a person by it's appearance, you must consider what he/she have inside"

 

----

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

 

 

"Aigoo! Bummie I'm so tired already can we rest for a while?" I said panting.

"Do you want to go home already?" Key said with concern.

"Yes, I can go home by myself Key you should still enjoy" I said to him.

"Are you sure?" 

"Of Course Bummie, Just Text me if you're going home already Arasso?" 

"Aye Aye Captain"

"Bye Bummie " I kissed his forehead and headed home.

 

 

 

 

 

Can you believe it? Our marriage is really really really going to push through. I won't let anyone ruin our wedding. Everything is settled and in place, the venue, the food that will be serve, the dresses and suits of th flowergirls and other special guests, and most especially ourselves. Are you wondering why Minho and Taemin is not in action AGAIN? Well, I don't really know 'cause those two really loves enjoying themselves alot like everytime both of them have free time they will surely meet and have fun.

 

 

 

I am alone walking by the sidewalk when someone grabbed me by my shoulder. I tried my best to get lost on his grip but he is too strong for me to handle. I want to scream but I can't there is a stupid handkerchief on my mouth. I kicked him in his guts but nothing happened he only flinched a little. I tried on elbowing his stomach but I failed again. 

 

 

 

He brought me into a very dark place.  I didn't even expected that such place existed in this world. I am busy guessing where I am when the boy took the handkerchief from my mouth.

 

 

 

"YOU! WHERE THE HELL AM I?" I shouted at him. I can't guess who he is because his face is covered by a mask and he's wearing a hat.

"Just Shut up will yah?" He said.

"How do you expect me to shut up?" I gritted my teeth.

"Calm down bruh!" He said and he is obviously pissing me off.

"WHAT THE- Let go of me" I said and swayed my body violently but his grip is too strong.

"YAH! Stop yelling! We will be there in a few minutes"

"Where are you taking me you little spoiled brat!"

"Just wait and see" He said. When he is busy looking for the pathway I silently get my phone from my pocket and...

"YAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I slammed my phone to his head and ran away as fast as I could.

"HEY! Come back here!" He shouted at me but I didn't even look back. I ran and ran but I got into a dead end. What the? Where did this come from?. When he caught up with me he laughed evilly.

"You're not going anywhere BRAT!" He said and grabbed my shoulders violently and a cry of pain escaped my mouth.

"You better be a good boy if you don't want anything bad happen to you" He laughed evilly and took out a knife. I nervously gulped down.

"W-Where are you t-taking me?" I said nervously.

"Somewhere you won't expect to be" He said and laughed again. 

 

The walk to the unfamiliar place made my knees feel like jellies. I can feel that I'm already pale. The man continued to walk and dragged me to the place. I don't have that much energy to defend myself from this stupid guy. "I'm sorry Key, I tried my best already but I think this is the best that I can do. I love you Key don't you dare forget that" I weakly whispered to the dark ceiling of the place.

I didn't notice that I passed out because I just realized that I am in a very bright room. Yes, I know it's kinda confusing 'cause the things that happening to me right now confuses me too. First a very dark place and now a very bright place?. My thoughts were cut when I heard someone familiar screaming.

 

"YAHH!! Get off me" the voice said.

"Key? KEY IS THAT YOU?" I said.

"Jjong?" Key hugged me and cried hard.

"Are you alright? Did they hurt you? Calm down Key we will get through this" I promised and he nodded.

 

I heard murmurs from afar maybe from my kidnapper and Key's kidnapper.

 

*Eavesdropping mode activated*

 

"MinMin, I can't lie anymore. I don't want to hurt them" The voice said.

"Just try to handle it for few more minutes. The others are on their way." The other voice said.

"But MinMin?"

"Sshhh Shut up I think they are eavesdropping"

 

*Eavesdropping mode deactivated*

 

I never felt this nervousness before. I become more nervous when I saw the two masked kidnappers walking towards us. I hugged Key tightly and he did the same. I can feel Key's body shivering madly. I want to calm him down but I can't because I can't even calm myself.

 

"Both of you stand up!" the lower voiced guy said and we immediately stood up and froze when we felt their hands on our arms.

"Stay still" The other one commanded.

"W-Why are you b-blindfolding us?" I stuttered.

"It's none of your business" He said.

 

After blindfolding both of us they started dragging us again but right now I can't see anything. I can't hear anything too because they put something to my ear that made it hard for me to hear sounds. We only walk for a few seconds and I felt my met something soft I guess it's a couch or something. After I sitted I quickly shouted Key's name just to make sure that we are in the same room and luckily he responded.

 

"IT'S SHOWTIME!" The lower voiced guy said and took our blindfolds away.

 

"CONGRATULATIONS JONGHYUN AND KEY" Our friends,family and other acquaintances shouted in chorus. Both of us just stood there and didn't move even an inch. After few minutes of awkwardness, Key is the first one to adapt and followed by me when he dragged me towards the food stand. My eyes are still adjusting and I discovered that the two kidnappers are none other than Minho and Taemin.

 

"Mianhe Hyung, We are just following aunt's orders" Taemin said and bowed.

"It's okay Taemin" I said and patted his shoulders.

"I'm sorry too Jonghyun. I didn't mean to hurt you but you're too stubborn. I'm sorry bruh" Minho said.

"Tss, do you have hidden wraths towards me?" I said and we both chuckled.

"Okay hyungs, stop the drama LET'S ENJOY THE PARTY!" Taemin said and danced like crazy.

 

How can you expect someone who undergone a traumatic incident have fun? Well, I'm still glad that all of this is just a prank. I mean atleast Key and I will still be bonded together. Thank God everything is alright.

 

 

 


 

See what I did there? *laughs*

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY KIM KIBUM!!!

 

A/N

 

 

So how's the action? I hope it's alright :D Please do read my other stories guys! and yeah I really hope you like this chapter and before I forgot this story has 1-3 chapters left :) So Stay Tune!

 

 

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT