Chapter 6~

Do Happy Endings really exist?

Jonghyun's POV

 

I fought with Key's mother. We had a fight that no one expected. I also didn't expect that I can say such words. I can't control myself anymore because she's too ignorant not to know that I love her son so much that I will die for Key.

 

*Flashback*

 

"NO! I won't let you take Kibum away again even if it cost my life" I shot a glare to her.

"Oh really? What a persistent child. Do you know who's your opponent? CHILD!" She said and shot a glare to me too. Key just stayed silent and watched us have a fight.

"Yes, I know my opponent as a heartless,ruthless, a good for nothing WOMAN!" I said.

"YOU! You are really a bastard You know that? You don't respect elders that's why I don't want Kibum to be with you. You're just a piece of crap!"

"YOU ARE A HEARTLESS HUMAN BEING THAT DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!" I shouted at her. She was taken aback by my outburst. Key is shocked too. All of us stayed silent again.

"Well, I have no choice but to........."

 

*End of Flashback*

 

"You have no choice but to?" I was confused.

"I have no choice but to do this Mr. Kim Jonghyun. Jessica can you hand me the briefcase right now?" Key's mother said then her secretary nodded. Jessica went back holding a black shiny briefcase.

"W-What are you going to do?"

"Well, I know you're a poor man's son. So here's a little amount of money. I will give this to you in exchange of you leaving my Kibum alone." I was shocked by what she said. The briefcase contained a total of $300,000. I won't lose Kibum in this.

"I declined"

"Oh! Is the money too small for you? Then how about $400,000? I think that's enough for 10 years."

"No!"

"$500,000?"

"NO!"

"So here's the last  deal. $700,000. Take it or leave it."

"I SAID NO! How many times should I say no? I love Kim Kibum and no money will equal that. We will be married soon and you can't stop us from getting married. With all due respect ma'am, Please go out of my house"


I expected a loud comeback of foul words from Key's mother but instead she laughed hard that made her look like she's mentally retarded. Key and I exchanged confused looks.

 

"Mom? Why are you laughing?" Key asked.

"Nothing my son. I really enjoyed this little drama."

"What?" Key and I shouted in chorus.

"What do you mean by drama?" I asked.

"Jonghyun O Jonghyun, Very well my dear. You really proved that you loved my Kibum." She smiled at me.

"So all of this commotion is just a joke?" I asked really confused.

"Seriously Mom, it's neither funny nor entertaining." Key hissed.

"Sorry Jonghyun and Kibum, I just want my Kibum to be married to a responsible man. I'm really sorry you two I just can't think of a better way to know if Jonghyun is responsible."

"S-Sorry Mrs. Kim to all the bad words that I said about you. I just can't control my anger anymore."

"It's okay Jonghyun. I'm sorry too but I want you to know that I want my Kibum to marry a respectful man. Well, I guess the marriage of both of you will be great. So where will you get married?" Key's mother said then patted my shoulder.

"Mom, we are still planning on where we would like to get married but we already settled the date." Key said.

"When? OMO Kibum! I'm excited" Key's mother said.

"It's a surprise mom" Key said and smiled to his mother but her mother gave him a frown. Mrs. Kim left immediately after the "drama". I admit I was relieved to know that it was all a joke, I mean Kibum won't be taken away from me anymore but I was disappointed because Key saw me in my worst state. I don't want my Kibum to have false impressions of me I think I need to talk to him.

 

------------

A/N

 

Sorry for the long wait my dear readers. I really hope you like this chapter :)

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT