Chapter 20~

Do Happy Endings really exist?

Recap :

 

It felt like everyday was a special day. Every day Jonghyun always strive to surprise me and he doesn't fail to surprise me and to make my heart flutter.

 

And now that our wedding is near, We will be bonded as one. As two lovers that will not leave each other, the promise of matrimony will always be with us.

 

"Saranghae Kim Kibum" Jonghyun whispered softly to my ears.

 

---------

 

Key's POV

 

"Wake up! Key wake up!" I heard soft murmurs.

"Yah! Bummie please wake up!" After a few push I finally woke up.

"W-What's going on?" I asked unconsciously.

"You've passed out after we got into a stampede in the mall" Jonghyun said.

Wait? Passed out? Stampede? in the Mall? What's going on? Don't tell me everything was just a dream

"Mall? Aren't we suppose to be in the place where we will get married?" I asked Jonghyun but the look on Jonghyun's face is not that good.

"No Key, We are suppose to go there next week" Jonghyun replied.

"Then everything was just a dream?" I sobbed.

"What do you mean?" Jonghyun said and wiped the tears that escaped my eyes.

"I-It's nothing nevermind" I replied weakly.

 

I was dead quiet at the cab going home. I thought everything was real, I thought Jonghyun sang again for me I think I'm just over thinking everything. I saw the concerned looks of Jonghyun. He tried to amuse me or to lighten my mood by making funny faces but I only chuckled softly. As we reached home, I dragged myself to the room still disappointed. As I plopped down on the bed, I heard soft murmurs from the living room. I stood up and went quietly to the living room. I saw Jonghyun talking to someone seriously.

 

"Frog do you think it's was a good idea?" I heard Jonghyun whisper to the phone.

"What idea?" I butted in and Jonghyun was shocked.

"I-It's nothing Bummie"

"You know I hate liars right? Come on tell me"

"B-But..Let's wait for 2min to come first"

"Okay"

 

The 2min was Minho and Taemin. We waited for them for half an hour and even before Minho sit I quickly pulled him away from the group.

 

"Yah! You better not lie!" I scowled

"What it is diva?"

"What are you talking about on the phone with Jonghyun?"

"It's nothing really Key" He said and I glared at him but the poker face of Minho didn't change.

"Fine! I'll ask Taebaby instead!" I said and dashed at the living room and dragged Taemin.

"Now Taemin tell me!"

"About what umma?"

"About the thing Minho and Jjong was talking about?"

"I-I don't have any idea umma"

"Are you sure?"

"Neh!"

"No you're not"

"FINE! I'll tell you"

"That's my boy."

"Well, do you remember your so called dream?" Taemin said and I nodded.

"You really passed out 'cause of something, And Minho and I went to help Jonghyun hyung and then this clever Minho told Jonghyun hyung to play a joke on you about telling that everything was just a dream and unfortunately it worked. Get i--" but before Taemin even finished his speech I scurried to the living room and yelled  to the two.

 

"That's not funny FROG!" I said and saw the shocked look on Minho. I never called him that 'cause I think it still offend him but he offended me big time so I don't have a choice.

"What?" Minho said.

"Don't act like you don't know anything that prank is not funny. You nearly broke my heart there." I said and hold my heart.

"I'm sorry Key. I was just bored" He admitted.

"BUT You dont- You dont-- Aish! Just don't do it again okay?" I said. If you don't know, I become extra kind these days :)

"Sorry again Key."

"Fine Fine."

 

We watched movies until 12mn. I really had fun that I didn't notice that Taemin already slept in my lap. Minho stood up and whispered something to me.

 

"Don't tell me you forgot that your wedding is next week already" As soon as Minho finished, My eyes were two times bigger than normal.

"OMO!" is all I can say.

 

 

 


A/N

 

Gosh! Writer's block got into me so this chapter is kinda crappy T_T I hope you still like it. I think there will be 1-2 chapters left so Stay Tune!

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!