Chapter 11~

Do Happy Endings really exist?

Recap : 

 

"Goodbye Key" I said then gave Key a short but passionate kiss. I head towards the door but before I even hold the doorknob, the door opened and a girl popped out.



"Hey Jonghyun!" the girl said.

"Hello sweetie." I said then gave the girl a friendly hug.

"Yeobo, who's that?" I heard Key shouted from the kitchen. I was about to answer him but he's already there and he froze.

"Hey Key I want you to meet Amber!"

 

-------------

Key's POV

 

 

 

Yup! Amber is right infront of my eyes right now. Do you still remember her? Well, She's one of the people I'm jealous of. I heard that Amber and Jonghyun became friends while I'm away. I was jealous because She was with him while I am away. I should be the one accompanying Jonghyun, damn that fight. But all of my hatred disappeared. Yes it totally disappeared. Wanna know why?

 

 

"OMO! Key I finally met you, I am so excited 'cause all that Jonghyun talk about when you're away is about you. Well, You're awesome-r than I thought. You really are good looking." Amber exclaimed. She's too sweet how can I hate her? I want to be friends with her I bet it will be fun.

"Kamsa, Amber you're good looking too" I said but something disturbs me. She blushed! Yes she blushed like super hard I can see those red tinted cheeks clearly.

"Ooohhhhhh~ My Little Amber is blushing" Jonghyun teased.

"YAH! Stop it you..." Amber said still blushing. Does that mean she likes me? I also like her but not that kind of way. Jonghyun tickled her while teasing that made Amber so pissed.

"JONGHYUN! Stop it will yah?" Amber said in English. Woah this chick amaze me even more.

"Yeobo, stop it our cute little Amber is pissed already" I sing song. She blushed again. She really is into me. Jonghyun stopped and Amber sigh in relief but still not making any eye contact with me.

"So Umm Amber wanna go shopping with me tomorrow? I need a shopping buddy since that dino has work." I asked and I hope she will agree. Thankfully she nodded.

"Of Course Key, I love to" She said excitedly.

 

 

After our short tease moment, Jonghyun left for work and that made Amber and I stuck at our house. I went to the kitchen to cook some snacks for us and to make Amber occupied for her stay here. I was busy cooking that I didn't notice Amber coming inside. She sat on the chair near the refrigerator and stared at me. She stayed just like that for like 20 minutes I think? After I finished cooking, I was about to set the table when....

 

 

"Oppa, I'll do it for you" She said and smiled. Did she just call me oppa?

"Oppa sounds good. And umm I think I should help you" I said. The way she say oppa is....... y.

 

We dig in our food. I noticed that Amber is a little bit manly not just because of her hair, that's short and looks like a man's hairstyle, but because the way she eat. She eats like a child and man shoving a spoonful of food inside . I just laugh at that sight and that made her giggle. After eating an awkward silence suffocated us.

I just stayed at my sit while Amber went to the living room to watch some shows. I am not surprise that Amber knew the house so well since She's the one who redecorated it. Honestly speaking I love the way she redecorate it, it's simple yet elegant. The off-white painted walls made the living room brighter and the big portrait of Jjong hanging is gorgeous. My thoughts were cut by Amber.

 

"Oppa uh I mean Key, is it okay to call you Oppa?" She asked sweetly.

"Yeah yeah, Honestly I like it." I said truthfully.

"So um Oppa what time should we meet tomorrow for our da-- shopping?" She said. Is she about to say date? Seriously, this kid is confusing I mean I know that she know that I'm gay and about to get married. 

"How about 3pm? I think it will be a good time for us and maybe we should eat dinner there? I bet you know that I love shopping so much." I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Neh oppa" Amber said. We watched movies for a long time. I remember Mir, my childhood friend, because he loves watching movies. Amber suddenly stood up and faced me.

"Oppa, as much as I love to stay here for long but I need to go It's really fun having you around and see you tomorrow." Amber said.

"Okay, Take care Amber see you tomorrow." I said and walked her to the door. When I opened the door to let her go out. She kiss me in the cheeks.

 

Did she just kiss me??

 

-----------------------------------------

A/N

 

From now on I'll be doing recaps so that you'll remember what happened on the past chapter :)))) So yeah Hope you like this chapter and please check out my new story " LOVE~ " The characters are BigBang and SHINee :)

 

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT! :D

Follow me on twitter : @iheart25_rica