Chapter 14~

Do Happy Endings really exist?

Recap :

 

"Kibum, Can I talk to you in private?" I nod and we head to the restroom.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked Mir.

"I am kinda jealous" Mir pouted.

"Why?" 

"'Cause you said that Taemin guy is your best of bestfriend and I'm just a childhood friend"

"Come on Mir don't be jealous. Your my bestfriend too okay? You and Taemin are special to me don't forget that."

"Is that true?"

"Yup, That's true" I said and smiled at him. A sudden thought about our wedding came into my mind.

"Mir wanna go to our wedding?" I suddenly blurted out.

 

------

 

Key's POV

 

I suddenly slapped my loud mouth. I promised Jonghyun about something with regards to our wedding.

 

*Flashback*

 

"Yeobo, can I talk with you in a minute?" Jonghyun asked and I immediately went to him. We sat in the couch and cuddled.

"Yeobo, what is it that you want to talk about?" I asked.

"It's about our wedding" He said in a cold tone. I suddenly felt a lump in my throat. Is he going to cancel our wedding? I hope it's not it.

"W-What about our wedding?" I stuttered obviously nervous.

"Promise me first that you won't be hurt." He said that made me even more nervous.

"I-I-I'll try my best" I said trying to hide my nervous state.

"I uhm I want to ask you to be quiet about our wedding until it's settled" Jonghyun said and I heaved a sigh of relief and smiled like an idiot. It's sad that I can't talk about the wedding but I'm glad Jonghyun will not leave me.

"Sure Yeobo, I promise" I said.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

Did I just broke our promise? I shouldn't have said it. My stupid loud mouth is really dangerous sometimes. My angry thoughts were cut by Mir.  

"Kibum, is there any problem? You look terrified" Mir said in a concerned voice.

"I-I'm fine really." I replied. We were about to go out of the restroom when Mir remembered what I said.

"Oh! By the way what's with your wedding?" Mir asked excitedly.

"It's a surprise" I said faking the enthusiasm. Luckily, Mir didn't press the subject.

 

When we got back from our seats, I only see Amber alone. I wonder where Taemin had gone to. I asked Amber where Taemin had gone to and she answered that Taemin said to her that he will meet someone. And by that we watched the movie again but with a better mood now.

 

After the movie, Mir went home first because He said he got something to do. On the other hand, I walked Amber to her home. I said my gratitude to her and bid goodbye.

 

------

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

Aigoo! Work is killing me right now so much paperwork to handle.I am resting in the kitchen when someone suddenly open the door. I expected it was Kibummie and I'm right. I can't wait to pass on the good news to him.

 

"Hello Yeobo!" I said and kissed his cheeks.

"Jjong, you're early! I missed you" He said and kissed my lips.

"So how's your day with Amber and Mir and also Taemin?" I said and I saw the hint of confusion on Key's face.

"How did you know I'm with Taemin?" he asked.

"Taemin texted me. And before I forgot I have some GOOD NEWS!!" I said and squealed like a fangirl.

"What is it?" 

"I ALREADY FOUND THE PERFECT PLACE and PERFECT DATE FOR OUR WEDDING!" I said and hugged him tight.

"OMO OMO OMO!! Is that true? OMO! Yeobo you really are the best." He said.

"Well, I'm not called Almighty Key's husband for nothing." I smirked.

"So When and Where? OMYGOD! I'm so excited" He said.

"Just wait and see......" I replied.

 

 

------

A/N

 

YES! Jonghyun's POV is back :) Hope you like this chapter and guess what? I already own a shop. A very generous and mysterious aff user gave her shop to me. I don't know why but I'm really thankful 'cause she trusted her shop to me :) It's an ADVERTISEMENT SHOP!! So be sure you request there :) Here's the almighty shop :

Fluffy~Cotton~Candy ADVERTISEMENT SHOP!

And don't forget to subscribe to these story and to my other fics :) Thank you and really I miss your comments so please do leave a comment :D

 

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT